What route now?

chris_marshall

MTM S3, Aprilia RSV Mille
Reaction score
Afternoon all, been browsing the forum for the last hour but so many oppinions on here, I thought I would just ask the question.

Currently got an MTM remap on the car, but after doing my homework does seem to be a low power output from these. I would like to get to near enough 300bhp with good torque levels or what ever is closest with out changing the turbo.

What is the best route to achieve this. Obviously a Milltek with sports cats and a FMIC would help, but would I need to get a different map to boost the power up a bit, or is it not worth it?

Kind Regards
Chris :blackrs4:

You won't reach 300bhp with any mount of mods running a K04 Turbo, only way you'll achieve that figure is to go for the hybrid K04 Turbo which I'm personally a little dubious about there reliability or go Big Turbo which costs £'s...

The most you'd get with the standard Turbo is about 280bhp tops, which would mean changing the zorst and down pipe along with the front mount and a custom map...

MTM maps from what I have seen may not boast the largest bhp figures but the torque always seems to be pretty good, I wouldn't waste money hunting for a better map as there isn't going to be a whole lot of difference, only maybe in the delivery...