What price for my B7 Audi Avant

w3llus

Reaction score
Hello,
Im really a lurker in these forums but the time has come to move onto something new.

I have a B7 A4 Sline Avant 2.0 Petrol in Brilliant Red which im going to put up for sale. But there are some many variants of the model im struggling to price it correctly.

Its in very very good condition inside and out
9 months tax
MOT
Black/Dark Grey seats
2 month old tired all round
Electric mirrors
ECT

52,000 on the clock.
56 Plate

Any ideas on how much i should pitch it at?

Thanks

Last edited:
I'd Say Between £10k and £11k if you want to sell it. You Could Put it up for a bit more but you will struggle to sell.

any pics? ive got a friend who might be interested, where abouts are you?

Is it a turbo or just normal aspirated?

I'd say £10 to 11k is optimistic, I've just sold my 2.0 TFSI quattro S Line Avant 72k miles with sat nav/bose and loads of other bits and only got £10400.

I know its got lowish miles but I'd pitch it at £9995 to get any hope of interest

Well this weekend the Private plate will be coming off and il chuck it up for maybe £10,500
Il post some pictures for all you who are interested

Thanks

Try webuyanycar.com.

I stuck my A4 Avant details in there and got an awesome valuation. More than i'd look to sell it for pirvately!

I would double check that mate, they quoted 3.5k below book price for mine, then revised the offer 3 times so it ended up 2k below book. Not great really is it!!! Privately they are going for more than book price.

No, i won't check, i know what the car is worth as i have done it on more than one occassion, and i've had the dealer give me trade in prices LOWER than they quoted.

So, thanks, but no thanks.

i didnt know webuyanycar were employing at the moment.....................

only kidding but out of interest i was quoted £8400 for my 55 plate dtm 2 owners (ex demo) and myself, 64 k miles. full history etc, i didnt mention mods maybe i would have got 15!.............................................