what new disks & pads to get as swift cover now says i can fit any !! :)

subaru swift

Reaction score
well folks i am going to get some new tyres next week, but i might get some new disks & pads to now.
as swift cover as got back to me saying this =
I can confirm that they would not have to be Audi Brake Disks.
I hope this has answered your query. :)

so i am thinking about getting some EBC green pads & there Ultimax Slotted, if they do them as i can not find my car on there online store.. .

as i have had the kit 2 kits on my scooby & i loved them, or what else can i get around there or audis price range.

no bigger sizes please, & not full race ones just some i can swap over nice & easy ?.

cheers

tbh 150 quid is peanuts compared to the advantages of the DS2500, i've had them on every car i've owned so far and instantly seen the improvement on every one. Really does bring confidence to driving especially in heavy cars like the A4.

I went for standard vented Brembo discs from bremboshop and got 2 front discs for £80 delivered? Not bad considering Audi wanted about £125 for OEM front discs.

TBH I did not want to ***** loads on some drilled / grooved discs. Unless you are taking your car on the track etc. Otherwise they just look better? Worth the extra £80-£200 not for me!

Also went for ferodo DS2500 for about £150 from europerformance.

Have not got around to fitting them yet though !!! Work work work ......

Last edited:
I think you will find you have got 312mm mate. Mine were 312mm on a 1.8T 04 reg. On the brembo ad for the front discs it shows 312mm diameter near the bottom!

Those are the Brembo max discs!
I was tempted but I put my extra dosh on the pads instead. Never used EBC so can't really comment.

However I looked @ quite alot of reviews before i choose Ferodo DS's that on the whole seemed quite negative about the EBC pads?

But you have used them before on ur scoob so........ Up to you.

Good luck, let us know what you choose fella.

cheers folks, i saw it was 312mm on there web site, just wanted to make sure. :)

so i will get the Brembo max discs & some choose Ferodo DS's front & brembo & maybe ebc rear ? too unless Ferodo do some good rear pads.

:w00t:

FCP1323 are these the ones for the my a4 2.5 v6 tdi quattro 180 model ?, & can i get any rear pads the same too ?.

Performance Pads ( street ) or track pads ??

Also what KW is my 180 quattro as i can not see it in the list at =
Audi A4 / Front Brake Pads / Euro Performance Car Parts

Last edited: