What Model?

betty02

Reaction score
Still not clued up with the 8P1, 2 and 3 models so a little help please chaps, 55 plate 1.9TDI, I think it's an 8P1, but before I start looking for an S3 front bumper, or an S-Line one and a black grille I want to make sure I have it right. Only pictures I have at the moment!

Regards.
Simon

52d6735cf13b5_1.jpg

52d6735dbf995_1.jpg

52d6735e9050d_1.jpg

That's an 8P2.

8P1 - Split Grille
8P2 - Single Grille
8P3 - Single Grille with face-lift front and rear end.

I knew there as a guide somewhere from last time I asked! ****** me - sorry chaps!

Now don't I have to be very specific with the 8P2 and sourcing an S3 front bumper, as I was reading they are few and far between!

Remember that it's only us forum users and a few others that use this 8P1, 8P2 and 8P3 term.

If you went to Audi and said you need a part for an Audi A3, 8P2, they wouldn't know what the hell you were on about! :)

That would explain the ebay search for Audi 8P2 S3 Front bumper drew a blank haha! So it's all model year specific? I either want an S-Line one or an S3 one. Doesn't appear to be cheap though! It's my partners car she uses it for down at the yard and will eventually be towing her horses, but still has to look good! S3 replica, FBMFSW, RNS-E, S5 centre console (if I can bodge it ;) ), alloys, undecided which ones, as said will be used to tow so have to be careful!

Nice cars to be fair, had a 2 MK5 Golf Gti's and not de-similar in quality obviously!