1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What I've been upto today...

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by coreythorny, Aug 2, 2013.

1. coreythorny

coreythorny Member

Well I ordered some MY11 lights off NHN who I highly Reccomend for any Audi parts!
    Unfortunately I don't have any pictures fitted yet but ill add one tomorrow :D

i also plastidipped my front grill.
    I went for matte black grill with a gloss outer ring:

before
    [​IMG]

During
    [​IMG]

After
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

i am so chuffed with it! And only cost £40! I seriously Reccomend it. Any questions just ask.

NHN likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kirsty76

kirsty76 Member

hi it looks good, did you have to put anything behind the grill so the paint didn't go through? ive got a gloss black grill but have the chrome surround and want it black but don't fancy taking the bumper ect off to change the colour, how quick was this to do?

4. coreythorny

coreythorny Member

yeah I did. I got a bit of cardboard from work and cut it to approx 1m x 0.6m, remove the bolts from underneath the bumper and with some diddly hands managed to feed all the way up behind the grill in front of the radiator:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
    Site Sponsor Gold Supporter VCDS Map User

Many thanks mate, glad you're happy & good job IMHO, for £40 aswell, result.

6. turbonutz

turbonutz Active Member

always looks nice on black or white audis! a waited for a milltek catback tht was only sent today doh! haha

7. coreythorny

coreythorny Member

I got my silencer delete for my miltek TBE today also :eyebrows: not fitted yet though.