What is this warning?!

Seef861

Reaction score
alright guys and gals

Hope all is well

Got this warning triangle today, only faults i know of are the headlight bulb gone one side (happened today about the same time). And the washer fluid tank is missing a clip which is a football ache in this weather !

Am i to be worried or is this to do with headlight?

Putting it on here as the vagcom guy charges me 1/3rd of a tank to fault read lol

Merry xmas and thanks in advance !

You have answered your own question.The headlight bulb is out on one side.
That’s what the symbol means “a bulb has blown”

Cheers mate, just the triangle underneath i thiught may not be linked to the bulb which is showing blown in the top warning strip... coming from a bmw lights scare the hell out of me !

Reactions: Kev57
The yellow triangle will light up at every notification. Even if u need to top up the washer fluid, the yellow triangle will come up. Comes up any time u have any message/notification on the 'car' option from the board computer.

Cheers

Funny u say that, as that washer fluid tank has needed a clip for ages. And never seen the triangle, again thanks for the help guys,

genuinely at this time of year the last thing we need is expensive problems so had be scared ! Lol

Reactions: Kev57
Personally never ever seen the yellow triangle! Iv had 2 warnings so far, washer fluid low & fuel low. Didn’t even know it existed, never had it light up.... Would have thought it is to do with more safety related warnings like your bulb than washer fluid clip??

Reactions: Seef861 and Audi Bairn
Hand grenade launcher off line!!!!!

Reactions: Seef861, Audi Bairn, SamR92 and 1 other person
Lool i do give the clutch death (manual) but so far touch wood box and clutch are fine lol

I didnt know it existed hence i was thrown back by it lol

I dont have manual mate, brought the car from insurance disposal (stolen rec no damage whatsoever found with key parked up) so none of the usual came with it... as mentioned before im a bmw man so audis are new to me espcially this side of things, just strange for ancar to have 2 warning but one being severity makes sense !

By the way my mate has just copped a lovely audi s8 2014

Reactions: Flying Scotsman