what is the best suspension for my s3

Just need to watch out for the deers especially when its cold or snowing as thay come down off the hills. There are hundreds and i do mean hundreds!

Ess_Three said:
Since I've never had the pleasure of a blast in one of those beasties, if you should fancy some company for a lap...give me a shout and I'll hot foot it down, helmet, gloves and fleesy equipped. :)

No problem at all,you sure you're upto it though, no Porsche creature comforts here, just two slabs of carbon fibre for seats, lightswitch and a speedo.

Had to laugh at the snow photos, I have problems going up the street for the Sunday papers with the slightest bit of moisture on the road.

AndybS3 said:
No problem at all,you sure you're upto it though, no Porsche creature comforts here, just two slabs of carbon fibre for seats, lightswitch and a speedo.

I can slum it...take one for the team, as it were.
Don't forget, I used to ride big bikes...so I'm used to little in the way of creature comforts!

Had to laugh at the snow photos, I have problems going up the street for the Sunday papers with the slightest bit of moisture on the road.

Pah...
Rain doesn't make me much slower...just makes the drive more fun!! :lmfao:

Ess_Three said:
I can slum it...take one for the team, as it were.
Don't forget, I used to ride big bikes...so I'm used to little in the way of creature comforts!

Pah...
Rain doesn't make me much slower...just makes the drive more fun!! :lmfao:

I've gave up on the bikes myself now and needed something to fill the gap, hence the Lotus, closest thing to a bike with four wheels I've driven.

Fun's pretty close to one of the words I use a lot when I'm caught out in the rain

Ess_Three said:
The Integra Type-R another cracker...

As a mere mortal that can't afford a Porsche or Lotus! this may well be my next car :yes: