1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the Best stuff for cleaning marks off the cloth seats?

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by Springer*, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Springer*

Springer* Member

[Sep 26, 2012]
    I have an Audi A4 Quattro Sport B6 with the cloth interior and as ever, with the wet weather and a 3 year old the cloth trim picks up its fair share of spills and splashes etc. What is best for getting the marks out properly?

J
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 21, 2014]

3. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Sep 26, 2012]
    Probably get a more knowledgable response in the detailing section, I've always got on well with Meguiars All Purpose Cleaner.
  4. pauldazzle

pauldazzle Active Member

[Sep 27, 2012]
    I've used a Rug Doctor with thier upholstery cleaning fluid a few times to clean up seats & had great results.
  5. Wax Attack

Wax Attack Member VCDS Map User

[Sep 27, 2012]
    If you have access to a wet & dry cleaner use that if not use a dedicated interior cleaner or diluted all purpose cleaner and an stiff brush.
    Spray on the cleaner then use the brushh to clean the cloth, wipe off with wipe off with a clean towel then repeat finally leave to dry.
    !! Some all purpose cleaners can be very strong so as above dilute it down and try on a small area!!