1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is it worth :) s3/a3 break or sell?

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by camscockle20vT, Nov 15, 2011.

1. camscockle20vT

camscockle20vT The stigs ugly brother

Hi all,Im trying to sell my car privatley but not having much joy,i would much appreciate some feed back to what it may be worth either in bits or sold as seen.

I have a ming blue 51plate 2002 A3 1.8T sport, it has covered 126k with a full audi history upto last one, recent cambelt and waterpump change aswell as s3 extras.

The spec goes as: full piano black recaro s3 interior, including door cards, all in very good condition, iv got the s3 back bumper and s3 exhaust to the cat, xenon headlight upgrade, quattro front bumper with headlights, 18inch Omega rims(pheaton reps iv been told) all the glass is professionally tinted, with the backs being dark and fronts light, a full bose system and probly more but this is all off the top of my head. The car does have bad points which are a dink on the drivers side wing but its tiny and no one has noticed it, aswel as a dink on the bumper, but all could be sorted and iv reflected that in the price, the exhaust manifold has a hair line crack that seals when hot, and it could also do with new front buschs.

Ill post some picks ASAP, so any help much appreciated.
  2. camscockle20vT

3. slowcoach3

slowcoach3 Active Member

If it makes you feel better I'm in the same situation, I've got the same car on a V reg, less miles and same condition. I'm looking for 1800 minimum but getting no luck, I desperatly don't want to return it to standard and sell the extras but thats looking likely! Best of luck with the sale mate. If you decide to keep it though I'm looking like I might have a few toys to sell. Gutted.
  4. Cobra88

Cobra88 Active Member

I would be interested in the seats and door cards if you do break it

as long as the price is not daft like a couple of sets currently on FleaBay ;)

If you just want to make some cash and put car back to standard you are welcome to my Grey Alacantra SE interior in Part Exchange
    (just an idea)
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2011
  5. niallh

niallh Member

If you were to split I would be interested in both bumpers as I mentioned in a PM I sent you. May be worth splitting if you find buyers for all the parts on the car
  6. camscockle20vT

Ok dude ill keep that in mind, what is a reasonable price for the interior?
  7. camscockle20vT

Ok dude iv not checked my pm's yet. Would that be a swap?
  8. camscockle20vT

Sorry to hear im not the only person having this problem, with the main things lookin like they would be sold easily, i may just break it now, see if i can get a buyer for the engine and gearbox.
  9. niallh

niallh Member

I've got both standard bumpers I would be willing to swap fr yours. Also have some standard wheels if you need them
  10. ac88

ac88 New Member

hi ther, i would be intrested in entire interior (incl door cards and trim) also the rs4's. Do you have price in mind for each, or for both combined
  11. camscockle20vT

Hi

Iv not realy got any prices in mind, just see what intrest i get and the best offers but ill get a rough break down for what i want for the bits, itl probly be after crimbo when i break the car, but aslong as i can get a combined price to equal the vehicle then ill pm evryone whos intrested and go from there. Thanks Ad.
  12. ac88

ac88 New Member

Ok well just pm be when you know mate.