1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What have you done today?

willh92 Aug 2, 2017

1. willh92

willh92 Active Member TFSI Owners Group Silver Supporter Audi S1 Team Brilliant Black

All,

Jojo created a thread like this in the S3 8L section that I used to post in back when I had my S3's, and it's bloody popular! The S1 forum is slightly quieter but I thought it might be interesting to see what work, maintenance or performance, people have done on their S1's!

I'll kick things off ....

Fitted a Revo Intake today, took about 10 mins. Pleased with the results, pulls hard to the red line now whereas before it felt like it run out of puff the last 750 rpm. Also removed the air box baffle whilst in there, pics below!

Purchased it from TSR performance, highly recommend - best price on the net as well!
    IMG_4438.JPG IMG_4440.JPG IMG_4443.JPG IMG_4446.JPG

2. DomH

DomH Active Member Audi S1

SORN'd it

willh92 likes this.
  3. lfcrule1972

lfcrule1972 Winter is coming... Team Mythos Audi S1 quattro

Nooooo DomH :(

So far, I've replaced the standard filter with a K&N one (removed the plastic baffle), fitted the aluminium Quattro gear knob, changed the OEM chrome rings front and back for matte black ones, added my personalised number plate and added a DTUK box.

I'm keeping an eye out now for value for money mods to do next, also want to put spacers on it when I find a recommended set with bolts included.

willh92 likes this.
  4. GeeOh

GeeOh New Member

I had a puncture repaired... only £24, I thought that was a good price :D

5. nezhayley

nezhayley Member

Rang audi to book my car in.....again.
    Esc fault now, seems to pop up when its wet so hopefully a faulty sensor.

6. willh92

willh92 Active Member TFSI Owners Group Silver Supporter Audi S1 Team Brilliant Black

Profusely polished a small bird poo stain - any tips to get rid of the mark left behind? Luckily it's not in a very visible spot ...

7. Tony-c-

Tony-c- Revo stage 2 current dyno 320hp 392ft lbs/531nm :D Team Sepang Audi S1 quattro

Hot air gun failing that a hair dryer. Make sure its at a distance so you don't burn the paint lol

8. lfcrule1972

I never knew that, I use an All In One (AIO) polish that a detailing friend gave me a sample of and that always works well...

9. willh92

Cheers I'll try sneaking the Mrs hairdryer out the house!
    They definitely show up worst on black cars!

10. golfhappy

golfhappy Member

I've been told mine's a hairdressers car anyway so a hair dryer fits!

11. lfcrule1972

I thought that was TTs?

12. Tony-c-

Tony-c- Revo stage 2 current dyno 320hp 392ft lbs/531nm :D Team Sepang Audi S1 quattro

How did you get on?