What have you done to your A4 b6 today?

Look in the for sale section about half way down,he is braking a 1.8t.

Looks really nice but it's a fair distance from me, it'd need spraying plus I'm after b7 bits.

Unlucky bud,but as they say everything happens for a reason,that reason been ya b7 conversion lol.

Reactions: DieselJake
fitted my areo wipers for the early b6 wiper arms found these on ebay was a bit sceptical at 1st but once i removed all the gubbins of the old clamp set up they fitted quite well but i pinched in the ends just to make them clip/clamp that bit better!!!! pics to follow !!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405019002885614ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405019015120159

I have finally efurbed my RS6 19 inchers, gone a little darker than before c what you guys think3452 1 3451

Reactions: Welshquattro, ruffrida, krs187uk and 3 others
Today I wrapped my pillars, no more swirly piano black

Before

After

Its a powder matte vinyl so looks completely OEM too

Reactions: BakPak and Greeny233
Looks good! That's given me a idea what to do with the c##p stuff around my door switches!could wrap them in matte vinyl

I might do my pillars as well now after see yours! I had thought about a carbon finish but the matte looks OEM like you say.

Today was the day I tried to fit my S4 brake conversion, this was the outcome after attempting to undo the very first caliper bolt.
ujy9yvug.jpg

This is what the brake back plate can do. Spent the next six hours in A&E and didn't get seen so I came home and put a plaster on it. Try again tomorrow. :eek:(

Today was the day I tried to fit my S4 brake conversion, this was the outcome after attempting to undo the very first caliper bolt.
ujy9yvug.jpg

This is what the brake back plate can do. Spent the next six hours in A&E and didn't get seen so I came home and put a plaster on it. Try again tomorrow. :eek:(

****in hell mate, that's bogus :( Hope it heals ok and in good time. ****** deep init? It's gonna need stitches that. Owwie...

Reactions: Greeny233
Anti septic and a plaster
Done!!

Put some cloth over the metal plate then if you slip you won't loose your thumb ;)

Didnt get seen? That's disgusting.

Some plates and surrounds for my s4 when the paper works returned off old car

C0C156C1-21E5-4E96-862B-D5BD079068ED_zpsrz5mg3vg.jpg

C8275C74-19F0-4B89-B1F7-5C33649BC4E3_zpsx62bxwq9.jpg

Reactions: Welshquattro and Greeny233
Well today without causing myself any further harm i managed to get the 345mm S4 brake conversion done. The pads are a little low and i'll be replacing them tomorrow and i think they could do with being bleed once more as the pedal is a little spongy but they do look great behind the 3SDM's.

Reactions: Welshquattro, Silentstu, Cobra88 and 1 other person
Even if you hacked your whole arm off you got to admit that its worth it!

Good job.

hAHAHHA does not surprise me mate, bit of a difference in price though!
You can pick these up for £180 inc p&p

Hi Adam

Just watch the warranty support on the £180 price one.

I went for a UK stockist that has good warranty record on the xtron stuff

so I paid a fair bit more but know I can get unit replaced if faulty.
(is same unit though) :)

Hi Adam

Just watch the warranty support on the £180 price one.

I went for a UK stockist that has good warranty record on the xtron stuff

so I paid a fair bit more but know I can get unit replaced if faulty.
(is same unit though) :)

Hiya Rick,
Yeh that is the chance you take really, but all comes down to choice of how big ya nuts are lol, do ya chance or do ya not lol

Got my new pads fitted into the S4 brakes today and guess what..........................................with new pads fitted the wheels didn't clear the callipers :eek:( So three choices put new pads on belt sander for 10 minutes, i'm not that patient, get the grinder on the calliper couldn't be ***** digging out a new disc for the grinder or fit some universal 3mm spacers. So i'm now running 3mm universal spacers until the pads wear down a couple of mm.

Reactions: Cobra88