What have you done to your 8V today?

Thanks mate, I've never been and if the misses can't get the time off I've already got a waiting list

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Oh well....:sorry:.....lol
Hope you have a great time...:rockwoot:

Reactions: Simon L and Rob2k68
Lol It's always worth a shot

Just been on their website they are £55.00 per adult on Friday.Very good prize you lucky man..:respekt:

Nice result there Oli !!

Goodwood is a few miles down the road from me but I'm ashamed to admit I haven't been in 30 years. At the time my Dad was fitting lights in the local Subaru showroom and we were invited to drive a couple of their Subaru turbo models to the show. Think I was about 21 and my sister was 19, we thrashed the nuts off those cars, great fun!! lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, Max-Robbo and pburv
Booked in my free wheel refurb courtesy of the tyre fitter who scuffed up my alloy when fixing a puncture then less than 2 hours later scuffed another alloy....grrrrrrrrrrrr

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Booked in my free wheel refurb courtesy of the tyre fitter who scuffed up my alloy when fixing a puncture then less than 2 hours later scuffed another alloy....grrrrrrrrrrrr

Jeezus dave,you really like kerbs mate ***, l seriously would start to consider 1.some sort of rim protection 2.A different tyre brand with some built in rim protection... Pzero's for example... Again mate sorry to here this,that would drive me crazy if it had been me. Your luck has gotta change though... Law of averages etc

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
Cheers for all your comments about Goodwood guys. Can't believe I've never been as it's loads cheaper than f1 and it will probably be a better day

Reactions: batch, pburv and Rob2k68
Jeezus dave,you really like kerbs mate ***, l seriously would start to consider 1.some sort of rim protection 2.A different tyre brand with some built in rim protection... Pzero's for example... Again mate sorry to here this,that would drive me crazy if it had been me. Your luck has gotta change though... Law of averages etc

That's the irony, when I got the puncture if it were not repairable I was going to replace the 2 rears with Eagle asym 2's, but tyre was repairable, then they mangled the alloy putting it back on. That's all 4 Kerbed (one very small 2 inch scuff) in 6 monthsI. I only kerbed one lightly in 18 months on my 2.0 TDI which also had 18" diamond cut alloys

Reactions: pburv, Simon L and Rob2k68
That's the irony, when I got the puncture if it were not repairable I was going to replace the 2 rears with Eagle asym 2's, but tyre was repairable, then they mangled the alloy putting it back on. That's all 4 Kerbed (one very small 2 inch scuff) in 6 monthsI. I only kerbed one lightly in 18 months on my 2.0 TDI which also had 18" diamond cut alloys

Yeah, yer luck has gotta change sometime mate

Reactions: pburv, Daveotto, Simon L and 1 other person

Seriously annoying Dave sorry to read this.

Prob get that refurbed at same place and put both on same side of car.

Reactions: pburv, Daveotto, Jassyo06 and 1 other person

Pretty much every proud owners worst nightmare............hope you get it sorted soon Dave :)

..........just a thought mate, but your glasses prescription is up to date right?? lol

Reactions: pburv, Max-Robbo, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Prob get that refurbed at same place and put both on same side of car.

I've got a hire car for business most of next week so if the refurb guy can guarantee getting both back on the car by end of the week I will get both done

.........just a thought mate, but your glasses prescription is up to date right?? lol

PMSL....no actually, but claiming extenuating circumstances that are not for discussion here!!!!

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68, Simon L and 1 other person
I've got a hire car for business most of next week so if the refurb guy can guarantee getting both back on the car by end of the week I will get both done

PMSL....no actually, but claiming extenuating circumstances that are not for discussion here!!!!

.........the mind boggles...............:scared2:

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06

What noise does a turkey make ????

Reactions: Daveotto, pburv, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
I got the pro kit 40mm all round I believe
Got them for a bargain off amazon at £52. Description said 'used, like new (box damaged)'
Thought it was worth ago at that price and they turned up and there's nothing wrong with them
So win win situation I think

Cool, I've it on mind also. Waiting to see that thing lowered.

I've given the s3 to the Mrs.

She wanted to buy a merc, it was expensive, at 35k I didn't think it was a good idea.
So...I spent her deposit money on another motorbike, now I have a 61 plate yamaha R1.

And told her she can have the s3. It went down...ummm...ok seeing as she didn't realise what was going on when she found a bike in the living room.

Reactions: Daveotto, AndyB-S3, Rob2k68 and 2 others
I've given the s3 to the Mrs.

She wanted to buy a merc, it was expensive, at 35k I didn't think it was a good idea.
So...I spent her deposit money on another motorbike, now I have a 61 plate yamaha R1.

And told her she can have the s3. It went down...ummm...ok seeing as she didn't realise what was going on when she found a bike in the living room.

Think the Mrs lost out big time there lol
I could imagine if that where me that done that....Clothes in black Bags and indiscriminately horsed oot the nearest bedroom windy... Lol

Reactions: Max-Robbo, Simon L, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Think the Mrs lost out big time there lol
I could imagine if that where me that done that....Clothes in black Bags and indiscriminately horsed oot the nearest bedroom windy... Lol
I would leave the missus in an instant if she left a motorbike in my living room....:blow:

Reactions: Daveotto, Simon L, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
9a3f0825a6a6991345b7d8d53bdf1aae.jpg
Worth it:) was in two minds as I thought it was going to look a bit tacky but now that I've put it on, it definitely doesn't!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you find yourself having trouble with the key's signal being blocked by the carbon cover? I tried it on for a day and had to remove it, keyless access is being blocked and not even pressing the buttons on the remote works :( It looks great, but it just doesn't work for me...

Did you find yourself having trouble with the key's signal being blocked by the carbon cover? I tried it on for a day and had to remove it, keyless access is being blocked and not even pressing the buttons on the remote works :( It looks great, but it just doesn't work for me...

Where'd you get it? I got mine from Pinalloy and haven't had any troubles. I have it on both keys.

I got it from a local shop, I'm not doubting it's authenticity, it's T-Carbon and the finish is top notch.. But it is the fact the material is real carbon fiber that's blocking the signals :( I was told if I replace my remote with new battery, the problem should be solved. Will go get some batteries and try it later, but then, it would mean I have to change battery a lot more often using it LOL..

Attachments

• IMG_9350.JPG
    IMG_9350.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 184
So the fronts are on

The back is abit lower but I can't see much difference in the front if I'm honest
Or it may just be because I'm used to coilovers on everything
I'm thinking a set of 19's or 20's to go on it and hopefully make it look abit better

Reactions: MattSedg, AndyB-S3, pburv and 4 others
I got it from a local shop, I'm not doubting it's authenticity, it's T-Carbon and the finish is top notch.. But it is the fact the material is real carbon fiber that's blocking the signals :( I was told if I replace my remote with new battery, the problem should be solved. Will go get some batteries and try it later, but then, it would mean I have to change battery a lot more often using my .it LOL..

Will let you know what the Raywell one does to my keyfob.

Wife will be sad if it messes up the key signal

Reactions: pburv, Simon L and batch

Interesting mate, haven't had any issues but I did happen to need a new battery before fitting it!

Reactions: WarwickL and Rob2k68
So the fronts are on

The back is abit lower but I can't see much difference in the front if I'm honest
Or it may just be because I'm used to coilovers on everything
I'm thinking a set of 19's or 20's to go on it and hopefully make it look abit better

I can tell it is slightly lower on the rear, what springs did you go for mate?

Sj43 I went for
Eibach Audi A3 (8V1) 2.0 TDi Pro-Kit (E10-15-021-02-22)
Looking on the website it says 30mm all around
As you said you can tell the difference in the back but not the fronts (if I knew that I wouldn't of bothered with the fronts as there a massive hassle )

need to get a nice set of 19 or 20's and see how it is then, if not I will be buying coilovers but then again I'd much prefer to spend my money on my other love

Reactions: SJ43, Rob2k68 and pburv
Sj43 I went for
Eibach Audi A3 (8V1) 2.0 TDi Pro-Kit (E10-15-021-02-22)
Looking on the website it says 30mm all around
As you said you can tell the difference in the back but not the fronts (if I knew that I wouldn't of bothered with the fronts as there a massive hassle )

need to get a nice set of 19 or 20's and see how it is then, if not I will be buying coilovers but then again I'd much prefer to spend my money on my other love

What a beauty!

I guess thats 30mm from stock SE suspension, but S-lines are already lowered 25mm (extra 10mm if car had the option ticked for S-line springs)

Or if you dont want to spend a lot going the coilover route Eibach also do Sportline springs which offer a further drop mate.

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
Well yet again it was just me with KISS fm on my portable radio blaring out while cleaning my car today.

I guess it will be the "dirty water bucket washers" down the local Sainsburys for my neighbours today then lol, to get their cars cleaned(or not at all)

Sj43 I didn't even realise that, completely slipped my mind but yes that explains it then lol

Just been out and polished and waxed the car too

Desperately needs a mop as its swirly as hell Looks like it's lived it's life in the Turks

Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Took a road trip to the local tip today.....:sadlike:
DSC 0180
DSC 0181
DSC 0182

Reactions: Jassyo06, Rob2k68, MattSedg and 2 others
Well if you can fit all that in then at least you know the brides will be able to fit in and their big dresses.......haha...

Reactions: Jassyo06, Rob2k68, Simon L and 1 other person
Well if you can fit all that in then at least you know the brides will be able to fit in and their big dresses.......haha...
Lol..Another comedian ....Going to the tip is one thing but a wedding.All that confetti and rice...I will be cleaning that lot out for years...:whistle2:

Reactions: AndyB-S3, Rob2k68 and Simon L

Love it mate lol

Reactions: AndyB-S3, Rob2k68 and pburv
I know!....The missus won't let me use her car again..It was only two days old when I abused her car with a trip to the tip, it only had 50 miles on the clock...:haha:

Reactions: Simon L, MattSedg and Rob2k68
I know!....The missus won't let me use her car again..It was only two days old when I abused her car with a trip to the tip, it only had 50 miles on the clock...:haha:

Haha lol sounds like you were well and truly rumbled !! Next time cover it all up with a blanket ;o)

Reactions: Simon L, pburv and Max-Robbo
Haha lol sounds like you were well and truly rumbled !! Next time cover it all up with a blanket ;o)
You sound like an expert Rob..Do you often cover bodies...Sorry things in the back of your car with blankets..lol:whistle2: