What have you done to your 8V today?

Absolutely not! Hatch backs without a wiper look ****. Plus it has a purpose.

The only purpose my A3 badge had was to snag my wash mitt and conceal dirt in the crevises.

The wiper isn't symmetrical though mate!! :whistle2:

Reactions: Jassyo06
I have C1 on as well so just a little top up with the C2.

Fitted these

:)

I went with these.

8WJTJOC.jpg

Reactions: azibux1, Jassyo06 and MA3RC
Didn't get the chance to do my tips at the weekend! it was raining when I went out to do them, so I've just got home from work and done them quickly as it was starting to go dark :)

IMG 3172

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06, pburv and 1 other person
Didn't get the chance to do my tips at the weekend! it was raining when I went out to do them, so I've just got home from work and done them quickly as it was starting to go dark :)

View attachment 78710

Yeah for a quickie I'll give you 8/10 for those bad boys ;)

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
lol only 8! I should have done a before picture :)

Reactions: Rob2k68

View attachment 78710

Looks like minute pitting on the lower edge of the inner pipe - mine has started doing the same.

Reactions: Simon L
Looks like minute pitting on the lower edge of the inner pipe - mine has started doing the same.

Professor Rob's been gettin his magnifying glass out again....................we'll have to bring the A-game before posting anymore tail-pipe shots!! lol

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Rob2k68

My exhausts are as rough as a badger's mate and am talking everywhere even along the shafts lol really they need a good seeing too just like jassy lol

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Simon L
Professor Rob's been gettin his magnifying glass out again....................we'll have to bring the A-game before posting anymore tail-pipe shots!! lol

Lol if you can't see it you can feel it ! - luckily 8V0071761 will get you two genuine Audi replacement tips.

Soon be Valentine's Day Jassy time for them roses/perfume/handbag/shoes/curry (delete as appropriate) to work its magic !!

You girls haven't got a clue, I'm gettin a set of these.......... ;)

06c90e99415292c57c15b0fbbd3b05f6.jpg

Reactions: Brasso, Rob2k68 and pburv
So the tips can be taken off is that right ?

Has anyone had these painted black ?

So the tips can be taken off is that right ?

Has anyone had these painted black ?

I believe so Mike, looking underneath mine there is a hole which I think is screwdriver access to a jubilee clip but I can't get square underneath to see it properly. Here is the replacement part that I found :-

I may consider taking mine off and getting them spayed Matt black but unsure if the paint will come off. Cheers @Rob2k68

I believe so Mike, looking underneath mine there is a hole which I think is screwdriver access to a jubilee clip but I can't get square underneath to see it properly. Here is the replacement part that I found :-View attachment 78768

Blimey Rob, are yours so bad they need replacing?

Blimey Rob, are yours so bad they need replacing?

No mate luckily - just doing a bit of a recky - it's sure to be the inner pipes that go first so just looking into the options rather than going aftermarket.

No mate luckily - just doing a bit of a recky - it's sure to be the inner pipes that go first so just looking into the options rather than going aftermarket.

Gotcha!! Glad to hear it mate, you got me worried there!! lol

Gotcha!! Glad to hear it mate, you got me worried there!! lol

Also investigating a replacement outer seat bolster and higher density foam rather than the complete lower cover - not for today but looking to keep the car some time and fix some of the long term wear issues. Got some auto industry work mates helping me out so I may well be the gineau pig.

Also investigating a replacement outer seat bolster and higher density foam rather than the complete lower cover - not for today but looking to keep the car some time and fix some of the long term wear issues. Got some auto industry work mates helping me out so I may well be the gineau pig.

I'll be keeping me peeps open for that one Rob, you know how I hate me wrinkled leather!! lol

2189275042_6eb10db7e6.jpg

Reactions: MikeParkin and Rob2k68
I'll be keeping me peeps open for that one Rob, you know how I hate me wrinkled leather!! lol

2189275042_6eb10db7e6.jpg

Woah never mind about fine Napa leather that looks like snakeskin it's making me skin crawl - lol ! (Bit of a camel toe too!!)

Woah never mind about fine Napa leather that looks like snakeskin it's making me skin crawl - lol ! (Bit of a camel toe too!!)

Close mate, it's rhino..................knew I should have opted for elephant!! lol

Lol if you can't see it you can feel it ! - luckily 8V0071761 will get you two genuine Audi replacement tips.

Soon be Valentine's Day Jassy time for them roses/perfume/handbag/shoes/curry (delete as appropriate) to work its magic !!

**** Valentines Day...been with Avril 9 years to this week,a World Record for Jassy...../seems like an Eternity....lol

Reactions: Simon L and Rob2k68
**** Valentines Day...been with Avril 9 years to this week,a World Record for Jassy...../seems like an Eternity....lol

Haha lol who said romance was dead LMAO. Double whammy then mate anniversary AND Valentine's Day !!!!

What's that song by Sade?? He's a smooth operator!! lol

Frickin Valentines Day cost me £350 last year never again.....She'll get portion and that's that...lol

Well that's 10 seconds of her life she'll never get back mate!! lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and Jassyo06
Fitted my RS3 Grill today, i'll get some better snaps when i give her a clean :)

IMG 2119

Reactions: albu, MikeParkin, Jassyo06 and 4 others