What have you done to your 8V today?

Got my back end out for a surprise drift/powerslide :)

Parked it in my driveway for the first time.....

Well this weekend I'm determined to get the gtechniq Exo on the car. Even if I have to drag the mk1 out of the garage with the van due to seized brakes I'll put the s3 in the garage. Can't find a car port I'm happy with and its good policy from companies selling them not to reply to emails. Must really want my money!!
In fact if it's raining I'll even dry in the garage. I'm determined not to be beaten by weather.

Reactions: amped2
Just spent 2 hours cleaning her, I hate cleaning cars but it had to be done, she was filthy!

Reactions: Blackwhite
Cleaned, fitted new wheels and drove it to the end of my driveway for some pictures :

Reactions: Simon L, Blackwhite, Liquidfusion-S3 and 1 other person
Cleaned, fitted new wheels and drove it to the end of my driveway for some pictures :

.....that reminds me, I must cut the grass this weekend if the weather stays nice ;)

HH235ext2w_140.jpg

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
Gave the car a clean ready to go away with...hope it doesn't get dirty whilst away!!!! :sob:

IMG 1781

Reactions: Simon L, Madmo and PrancingPanda
Took it to the Merc dealers and booked a test drive of the A45 AMG...

lol yeah...I hate a dirty car though, always have, even when I had an old Mini at 17 my room was a mess but the car was always clean :)

The guy that we got the kitchen off was laughing when I said I clean it 1-2 times per week, he said he had just cleaned his for the first time in 14 months!!! :sign omg:

I'm the same, constantly looking at mine and thinking ***! Everyone else thinks it's immaculate except me - I'm a bit ocd!

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Q5 TRS
@pedro61163 Could you take a picture of your front straight on showing a closeup of grille/cut down plate?

I tried a shortened plate but mine didn't look right but yours looks good! Standard S-Line grill?

Looked at mine today, first time in over a week.

Took home best in show in the daily driven category at Just Dubs UK today

IMG 20150524 103737
IMG 20150524 173534

Reactions: Tej13, Rob2k68, elpaulio and 8 others
the RS6 reps taking over as the most fitted wheel across the Audi brand I reckon, rotors ARE dying yaaaaay

Audi fell onto a winner with those, for sure.

imag0041-jpg.41720

Well done @Marc18 :respekt:

Parked mine up in a mates garage and left for two weeks in Turkey.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Simon L
Last edited:
Top job, amazing what you can do with it after it's been ruined! :innocent::laughing:

Looks great, congrats!!

Ha! Glad I ruined it in the end then :tearsofjoy:
Thanks mate

Nice job, very smart motor ;)

Gotta say I'm a big fan of those RS6 wheels, seem to look great on pretty much any Audi! I assume it's not possible to spec on a new S3?

Cheers dude

As far as I know they don't make genuine ones in small enough sizes to fit things like a3/s3, mine are just reps, the genuine ones are 9j and 10j wide I think

Reactions: Simon L
Washed it!
But then it started raining.....

begdo9.jpg

2vsq7o6.jpg

Reactions: Simon L, Fiddie and Steph67
Washed it!
But then it started raining.....

begdo9.jpg

2vsq7o6.jpg

...think that suspension needs to come down a bit, can still see far too much of your wheels ;)

Reactions: Madmo and Villanyien