What happens if you wear a Man Utd shirt at a Liverpool match!

Stupid small minded cretins, *** thats exactly whats wrong with this world!!!!

I used to follow liverpool but got fedup with football overall, man united are just another team, but that is just ridiculous.

Last edited:
Ha, this is why I gave up on following football at the age of 9, and never looked back, a quality game ruined by excessive people, who just get carried away.

The worst eve of my life was watching a Man U game whilst sitting int the Man Crowd - Im a Gunner!
Thankfully not the 8-2 thrashing but a carling cup game where Man U beat Blackburn. I had keep getting up to clap as they kept scoring! otherwise I would have stood out like a sore thumb!

The worst eve of my life was watching a Man U game whilst sitting int the Man Crowd - Im a Gunner!
Thankfully not the 8-2 thrashing but a carling cup game where Man U beat Blackburn. I had keep getting up to clap as they kept scoring! otherwise I would have stood out like a sore thumb!

This could be me in a few months. I'm a Liverpool fan but hold a QPR membership so I can watch some premiership games this season. I'm going to the match when they play at loftus road and I'll be in the QPR home section!

Last edited:
Could be worse : Rangers top in Parkhead / Celtic top in Ibrox !!!

believe it or not, neither of those two teams actually like each other...

I was in the Brum end when Cov played them in the FA cup....so hard not to cheer when they scored :)

jesus he wouldn't have walked out of celtic park /ibrox if he had done that although not a good thing that's just how it is still can't believe he got away with there

jesus he wouldn't have walked out of celtic park /ibrox if he had done that although not a good thing that's just how it is still can't believe he got away with there

Yeah but thats exactly the problem with this world, its just a game ***, why the need for violence, which is exactly what would happen in that scenario & if it was an england/scotland match, the rangers/celtic fans would stand beside eachother??? Which does make the mind boggle of mindsets, dont get me wrong its not a dig at scottish mentality, its mentality worldwide in these circumstances, you can be passionate about something, but to potentially violently hurt someone to the point of death or wheelchair bound over a game is just imho effing mental & shows these people are not fit to grace this planet if they lead there lives in this manner.

Everyone has a bit of banter at matches, but for me there's a line you just dont cross, how many times has that line been crossed by fans, I fail to see how you can enjoy a sport by going out after or during a match & smashing someone's head in.

If anyone was watching the rugby yesterday. When England snatched glory from Scotland, as the camera panned around the crowd there was celebrating England fans sat next to sullen faced Scottish fans. No squabbles, no fights nothing. This is how its always been in rugby. Because its just a game and in the grand scheme of things, who cares?