1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what happens if snow foam.............................................. ..............

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by vw754, Dec 14, 2010.

1. vw754

vw754 vorsprung Durch Technik

[Dec 14, 2010]
    If snow foam is left on the car and dries...........what happens? just something i wanted to know just incase it accidently dried on.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 20, 2014]

3. phoenixv6quattro

phoenixv6quattro staylowmovefast

[Dec 15, 2010]
    What? Incase you forget to wash it off in a moment of madness....!!!! LOL! Only joking mate! It has actually happened to me before when I covered my car in a thick layer of Megs Hyper Wash via a PA foam lance. Just finished applying it and lettng the foam disolve the dirt and the other half went into labour. Jumped in her car and 2 days later came back home when all was done etc. When I found time (new babies are hard work!) I just jetwashed it, snow foamed (again), washed it, dried it and put some wax on. No damage etc so dont worry about it "drying" if an emergency happens (which is really the only excuse for letting the foam stick around - excuse the pun/cliche!)......

Ollie
  4. PetrolAholic

PetrolAholic Member

[Dec 15, 2010]
    I tried snow foaming the other week in the cold weather, (was -12) and ermm.... it froze to the car, no suprise really. Nearlly needed a chisel to get it off...

And going into labour? Tut tut would have thought she would have waited till you got that coat of wax on, ungrateful women. lol
  5. vw754

vw754 vorsprung Durch Technik

[Dec 15, 2010]
    cheers ......i was thinking if it dried on one day in summer time or a nice hot day (very unlikely in the u.k lol)
  6. phoenixv6quattro

phoenixv6quattro staylowmovefast

[Dec 15, 2010]
    Mate, she would have picked me up and thrown me in her boot if I stuck around any longer.....I hear you though!lol!