1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What happened to Audi Sport last night?

S3_MCD Jun 5, 2006

1. S3_MCD

S3_MCD Member

...was it hacked? Every time I tried to get to AS.net it was redirected to AmD!!

2. god_thats_quick

god_thats_quick Numptie of the highest order

I think every sunday they must be running a full backup or something that means the site is taken off line, becuase it goes to "this page can't be displayed" for a few mins then gets re-directed to AmD for a while.

3. S3_MCD

S3_MCD Member

Oh.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. dickys3

dickys3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I believe the site is going to me moved across to another server at some point so I would assume its to do with this.

5. madvw

madvw Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    I believe the site is going to me moved across to another server at some point so I would assume its to do with this.

[/ QUOTE ]

is the site getting upgraded at all at the same time? (like newer version of UBB, gallery, etc etc..)

6. bainsyboy

bainsyboy Guest

I presume that it was because i was in the Maldives and the moderators did not want me to see the top gear reminder thread that gets posted every sunday 5 seconds before it starts on bbc2 whilst sat in the resorts air conditioned shop being charged $5's every 15 minutes

7. Olly__K

Olly__K Guest

rofl, we've had to move the whole site off one server and onto another, to say the process was a nightmare is an understatement....hence typing this at 2:48am !

8. OutLore

OutLore VOIP Dude

But it's only 9pm /~audispor/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Good job though!!! Presumably thats why the smileys are not appearing on old posts?

9. Olly__K

Olly__K Guest

server time is out, as its hosted in the USA now.
    trust me, its 3:09am now !
    lots of little niggly issues to iron out, Im actually looking to import the whole damn thing into a newer forum (vbulletin)

10. OutLore

OutLore VOIP Dude

Server time seems fine to me - my clock says 9:17... lol