what fuel economy are you receiving from your car

Andy, 25-28 sound low, that's worse than the 38mpg I average on a 70ish mph cruise in a
3.0tfsi(quattro) and way worse than the 40mpg I could average on my old A4 b6 v6 TDI quattro at 70mph.

Been surprised with mine, on my daily commute I am breaking into the 40's on the computer, that is driving like a nun, I'm running it on 95 Ron fuel as well. Was expecting mid 30's

My cars a 190 1.8t cvt

Last edited:
I was expecting low 30s so am gutted with 25 to 28. Having a few other issues with the car and am beginning to wish I never got it! I love the look of it and love the half leather/alcantara interior but it judders at 40mph and above (even with the clutch dipped) and apparently isn't the wheel balancing. Sometimes the engine feels a little restricted, I am tempted to get it Terracleaned but don't know if it is worth the money.

I've got 2.5tdi 163, I put £50 in at a time and I'm averaging between 50mpg and 55mpg

I get 240 - 275 to a tank, and if I'm really lucky I might average oooh 22mpg - really not that bad for a 4.2 awd, pretty sure my first car (XR3 on carbs) couldn't do much better!

Around 18mpg here. Something like 250 miles out of a tank.

3.2 quattro a4 cab. Mostly town stuff - can get 26mpg on the motorway

Im getting around 38mpg over a tank of mixed driving.
Manual 2.5 V6 tdi 163 Front wheel drive mapped to 190bhp

on average 15mpg at moment but its an s4 and only recently got it so still having fun but did manage 31mpg on the 60 mile motorway trip coming home from picking it up. As for range i think i will be lucky if i manage 250 miles from this fill up