1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what does this mean ?

Discussion in 'Site Support & Announcements' started by paddy, Feb 29, 2012.

1. paddy

paddy Audi=No fault code, no idea

[Feb 29, 2012]
    [h=2]Latest Reputation Received (1227 point(s) total)[/h]
    What is this on the settings page ?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 19, 2014]

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Feb 29, 2012]
    Paddy, you will see a green bar below your user name and avatar. This increases when someone votes and comments on yor post reply. To vote there is a star at the bottom left hand side of the post your commenting on. When the star is pressed, you can either approve or disapprove with the post. You can approve without a comment, but if you disapprove a comment is required. You accumulate points when others vote for you. To see how many points that you have go to your profile and press settings at the top right of the page, it should tell you there. You must be popular to have gained over 1200 points. Hope this explains it for you. :)
  4. paddy

paddy Audi=No fault code, no idea

[Feb 29, 2012]
    Many thanks Sandra, i never noticed that star before :) I thought the green bar was just a post count......Just call me thick :)
  5. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Feb 29, 2012]
    I think you're thick. Everyone else knows that.

;)

In fact, I think I will write a sticky thread in the General Chat section as it's a new feature which has not been properly introduced and several people have asked the same question.