What do you hate???

Fitting I have just seen this thread as I hate everything today

1. Speedbumps - on my daily commute to work I have to deal with 10 of the w@nkers. Why can't people accept that doing 30mph in a car park is not on?! Then I wouldnt have to deal with SIX in our work car park. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

2. Television - namely *** reality shows : strictly come dancing, dancing on ice, celebrity come dine with me, americas got talent, the x factor...the list goes on and on and on and on.
3. Biting the inside of my gum. Then biting the sore bit again 5 minutes later :banghead: :banghead:

4. People who laugh REALLY loud, just to be heard! You sound like a chainsaw...shut the fk up. Barbara Windsor comes to mind here.

5. People who, no matter what you say, have to go one better than you - for example 'God I've got an awful headache'.....'Oh well I've got a brain hemorrhage' !!!

6. Small dogs. Sorry but anything smaller than a king charles/jack russell is a rodent.

7. Microsoft *** excel.

A lot of angry people here

i run an anger management course for the nhs! haha.. yaay new recruits... anyhow that aside...

i hate... this weather... its ridiculously hot.. 31.5 on the DIS... and im not looking forward to tomorrow either.. lord have mercy upon my soul!

edit! just to add to my previous post/s
i also hate,
athletes foot. ggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
my puppies extra extra extra sharp teeth.
supermarkets with about 20 tills and 2 people serving.
junk mail.
this f****d up weather.
bird poo on my freshly cleaned car.
gypsies.

People.Especially people who carry mobile phones in thier hands.Put it in your pocket you muppets.

people in supermarkets with blue tooth head sets!
Lmao years ago someone walking around the supermarket talking to themselves would be given a jacket that does up at the back

Hell, why not:

- Insurance costs
- Petrol Costs
- Clients changing specifications
- Glee, anything Glee related, and anyone being "Gleeful"
- Anyone with a religion (no science isn't a religion)
- Amp tubes blowing
- Ruby rockstar programmers
- Budget tires
- Quinn Direct
- "Accident Management" companies
- Corsas, Puntos and other chavmobiles
- People on the snake pass doing 10mph on the bends then flooring it on the straights
- People on the snake pass constantly dabbing their brakes ... you're only doing 30!
- Students (discounting fit female students)
- Slackers
- Anyone describing themselves as bubbly, happy-go-lucky or care-free
- Gypsies or anything big-fat-gypsie related
- Anyone who thinks life owes them something
- British rain
- Bird **** on the car

Hell, why not:

- Insurance costs
- Petrol Costs
- Clients changing specifications
- Glee, anything Glee related, and anyone being "Gleeful"
- Anyone with a religion (no science isn't a religion)
- Amp tubes blowing
- Ruby rockstar programmers
- Budget tires
- Quinn Direct
- "Accident Management" companies
- Corsas, Puntos and other chavmobiles
- People on the snake pass doing 10mph on the bends then flooring it on the straights
- People on the snake pass constantly dabbing their brakes ... you're only doing 30!
- Students (discounting fit female students)
- Slackers
- Anyone describing themselves as bubbly, happy-go-lucky or care-free
- Gypsies or anything big-fat-gypsie related
- Anyone who thinks life owes them something
- British rain
- Bird **** on the car

Dont you mean 'Glid' instead of 'Glee' ?

my new colleague the C U Next Tuesday.
what an utter *******... sarcastic comments, thinks hes all alpha male but half the office hate him... hmmm how to get him back?!
dunno how the hell he was hired but hes a right jobs worth.. hope he gets moved out of our team. lark head.

Every time you talk to him, keep staring at his nose and see how many times he tries to wipe it.

yesterday i hit a bit of mud that i think came off a tractor wheel or something but when i hit it omg i sh**e myself lol it made a huge bang then i hear something dragging along the road turns out it was my leon cupra R splitter had been nearly ripped off my front bumper lol screw it back on job done but its now looking very sorry for itself think it may be time for a new one soon lol

Most probably a popular one but people who just sit in the middle lane of the motorway because they think the inside lane is the "slow lane". Makes my blood boil!

my wife"s ability to destroy washing machines! :keule: this one has lasted 4 months before "funny" noises started to happen!

did she put her bra in the washing machine?

most probably scott, and loose change, sweets, stones and other random objects!
the filter is empty so either something is trapped inside or the pump is genuinely faulty!
we will find out when the engineer takes a look! but i would put money on it not being a faulty pump! :ninja:

most probably scott, and loose change, sweets, stones and other random objects!
the filter is empty so either something is trapped inside or the pump is genuinely faulty!
we will find out when the engineer takes a look! but i would put money on it not being a faulty pump! :ninja:

Bra wires are allways a good one.

NEVER wash your bras in the washine machine. Take them in to the shower or bath with you.

Hmmmm where do I begin.....

• Compact 4x4 SUV's (particularly Juke / Qashqai etc.), that will never go off road
  • The new BMW 1 series front on aspect (and X1)
  • Insects that insist on joining you at dinner time and flying around your head and landing on your food / pint
  • People who write benign **** on Facebook in the misguided belief they're mildly interesting
  • MPV's with a Princess on board sticker doing 90mph in the outside lane in the rain with 3 inches of braking space (care about my kids even if I don't)
  • People who don't understand how overtaking and lane discipline works on motorways
  • People that swerve from the slip road straight into the fast lane of motorway almost at a right angle and stay there until 4 inches from the exit slip road and then swipe back in (e.g. possible small **** complex - bullied at school - bed wetter???)
  • Monster prams - Those f'kin articulated double decker creche prams that bulldoze you out of the way and onto the road because there is no pavement left to stand on
  • Fat people who use electric invalid carts because they're too lazy to walk round the shops
  • Old people who think they're entitled to respect just because of their age (irrespective of how they conduct themselves)
  • The fact you don't have to resit a driving test after 70 years old
  • Low rent celebrities made famous by **** gameshows
  • Soap operas - probably my most hated in this list
  • People who talk about soap operas as if they're real / real people
  • People who talk about celebrities on a first name basis
  • People who profess to be individuals and then buy Superdry / Northface / Hollister / Uggs / Beats / iPhone etc...
  • The fact that women spend the whole time banging on about how their wedding day is bespoke and individual yet every wedding I've ever had the misfortune to attend has felt exactly the ****** same
  • Rolling roads / the figures they produce
  • American movie formulas (Man meets girl, tortured love interest, scene in a night club, someone hangs from something by one hand, man gets girl, world is saved, god bless america, the end; every f'kin time)
  • How hard the polished concrete is at skate parks (hence my broken arm!)
  • Upper class / white people who try to speak like they're from the ghetto
  • Adverts for financial products or insurance
  • Forum trolls
  • Apathy, procrastination and people who give it all the mouth then doing nothing
  • Man Utd supporters who couldn't find Manchester on a map of England / have never been there in their life and have no intention of doing so
  • People who spend all day sniffing because they can't be ***** to blow their nose
  • Dogs in handbags
  • Being sick when ill or drunk
  • Other peoples farts (esp. in enclosed spaces - lifts / duvet farts etc.)
  • A memory from uni days: Waking up in an unfamiliar bed after a heavy night out on the beers and then seeing the person next to you who you mistook for a part time supermodel after 10 beers has been replaced with John Merricks grand daughter
  • Double duty on fuel - cheers for that
  • The fact prices go up when there is a shortage or blight, but then never go down when things return to normal
  • People who think the dole is a lifestyle option / choice
  • Anyone who messes / steals / intentionally damages another mans car
  • People who continue to lie even when there is clear evidence they're lying
  • Dust on my SLR sensor
  • Adults (or anyone) who abuse young children
  • The 5 day working week
  • Any shops where sales people are condescending or think you should be grateful for buying into their 'elite' brand
  • People who are so orange (with fake tan) that they look like they have a rare medical condition
  • People who use a phone handheld in a car
  • Micro management
  • The taste of Yakult
  • Celery
  • Morning mouth
  • The way people shop on Christmas Eve & New Years Eve (Panic buying as the shops are shut for up to 48 hours)
  • SRAM MTB equipment
  • Golfwear
  • British summers & the fact it's often sunny in the week and then ****** it down at weekends
  • The fact you can never replicate a fault at an Audi dealership
  • The fact that ministers fraudulent expense claims 'are within the rules' when you have Parliamentary privileges to fall back on, yet it's deemed fraud and a prisonable offense if you work for a living
  • The fact that 90% of the money in the world belongs to less than 10% of the people
  • Highly paid bankers / hedge fund managers etc.
  • And finally - my worst pet hate; parents who have F-A control over their own kids and couldn't give a shiny shyte about the broader impact they have on others when they're acting up. Please don't think just because you love your kids so much, that it means the rest of us are either endeared or enjoying it when they're kicking off !!! To think you need a license to own a gun or a dog.... (Apologies; probably controvertial!)

Hmmmm, now that's proper therapy!

Last edited:
Reactions: TonyH38 and Sandra
****** Hell Warren.........you been writing these down for a while? When I saw the title I thought it would be about 1 thing not a comprehensive list like this.....:respekt: You forgot Chavs....lol

****** Hell Warren.........you been writing these down for a while? When I saw the title I thought it would be about 1 thing not a comprehensive list like this.....:respekt: You forgot Chavs....lol

Frighteningly they all just rolled straight out of my head!!

But yes, the Burberry brigade deserve a mention too.

What I like I love passionately, but what I dislike..... !

All of warren's list - especially the one about messing with other folks pride & joy :applaus:

Middle\Right Lane Motorway Hogs [please keep left UNLESS OVERTAKING]

Too many 'Drivers' are oblivious to this basic requirement that efficient motorway operation depends on! We constantly build wider motorways and instantly they fill up because of ignorant drivers refusing to utilise inside lanes! Build a 5 lane highway and lane 4 will become an instant magnet for the 55mph crew - technically that means there's only 1 lane for 70mph traffic, Lorries\Coaches are not allowed to use the outside lane, so they have no choice but to be on your rear bumper! Move the f*** Over, Idiot. ..:gun2:

If I were a Traffic Cop I'd be spoiling a lot of folks' day with time consuming Stop Checks & Good Citizenship guidance. :busted_cop:

I undertook a middle lane hog and got the finger. I want a change in the law that allows me to fire a guided missile at them. That will get the fat fukkers moving.

Reactions: ruffrida
And those muvvers who tailgate you when you are doing 80 mph in the fast lane overtaking, and they can see you can't move over yet but still sit on your ****, and when you move over they go past and they have kids in the car and a sticker saying KIDS ON BOARD. Those people deserve to have their kids removed from their care.

Solicitors,lawyers and ex wifes.......Im obviously in the wrong job. Just got my final adjusted bill through from my solicitor for my divorce...................***!!!! Nearly £11k.......OUCH!!!! Words cannot describe the anger I have towards certain individuals at the moment...........Gonna go for a drive and vent some.......oh and thats just the legal bill. What she got is another story.

Solicitors,lawyers and ex wifes.......Im obviously in the wrong job. Just got my final adjusted bill through from my solicitor for my divorce...................***!!!! Nearly £11k.......OUCH!!!! Words cannot describe the anger I have towards certain individuals at the moment...........Gonna go for a drive and vent some.......oh and thats just the legal bill. What she got is another story.

was she worth it? pics?

Ouch! I know two other people currently going through divorce and all their hobbies have been parked or sold off; costing them a mint.

I've never understood why divorce can cost so much when you can get married (ignoring the wedding ceremony) quite cheaply. I know some people might think this is a pessimistic starting position (e.g. were we going into marriage expecting to fail), but when I married my wife we agreed that if we split up we would take whatever we arrived with, and split the balance 50/50 irrespective of who earned it (we both work FT). House would be sold, initial stakes returned + 50/50 split of equity. We never wanted kids so that part was never an issue for us, but would be the only head scratcher if it happened unexpectedly. I'm sure even with those rules down on paper already the legals would still find a way to hammer us for something.

Love the way lawyers see you in a unfortunate situation, then put the boot in for good measure in case you weren't suffering enough; kerching!

Ouch Mark, that is extreme. Im thinking another 2 hour phone call is needed cuz, you have had the drive by now, so you should have calmed down some. Just remenber you have 2 beautiful, adorable kids that love you, in the end, they are all that matter. You have that really expensive piece of paper that says your well rid. xx

That solicitor must have worked really hard for that money.

cough....

£11k to remove a barnacle? Priceless.

Reactions: Brodster