What do you hate???

Trying to avoid F1 results before the Highlights showing .

****** impossible with the media , the TV news gives a warning for football results .

Reactions: Ghost, Audi Bairn and Sandra
Job references; got my new job starting "reference depending" and the bloke at my last place said "if ever you need a reference put me" but now after 2 emails to his original email address and 4 to this other generic one he told me to put as his "hadn't received any emails" and over a month of waiting with everything else going though I'm still waiting on him. If I call tomorrow and he doesn't do the reference by the end of the day I'm going to go down and rip his throat out. My future manager has emailed about 4 times to ask what stage everything is at too and to make sure I'm kicking this bloke to do the reference, must think I look a right dodgy bloke now, all the more reason for me to want to kill my past employer.

Nights messes your head up. I could do them no sweat but always felt like I had a screw loose when on days a week later.

Reactions: Ghost
Constant night shift for nine years, never again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Samuel c5 Q
More annoying adverts. That fairy liquid ad with someone singing 'head, shoulders, knees and toes' sounds like they had a stroke whoever is singing. Not that I watch it but did they use a X Factor reject to sing? It really hurts my brain and I turn it over when its on

Used to love them as a child though. My dad used to make fun of them and sing mild green fairy sickquid.

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Having to swallow the nonsense that police talk when they pull you over for a bit of wheel spin incase they try and make life awkward for you.

Reactions: Raiden
People who drive 45mph in a 60mph speed limit then do 40mph through a 30mph limit and just to noise you up even more they jump on the brakes when they see an AVERAGE speed camera, I wish someone could explain to these morons what average speed actually means...........AND relax :wtf:

Reactions: AndyWin and Samuel c5 Q
People who drive 45mph in a 60mph speed limit then do 40mph through a 30mph limit and just to noise you up even more they jump on the brakes when they see an AVERAGE speed camera, I wish someone could explain to these morons what average speed actually means...........AND relax :wtf:

Was ranting about this myself today!!!

Reactions: QuattroCalum
Drivers that stop 6 feet short of a stop line when the road sign clearly says " PULL UP TO THE STOP LINE " arghhhhh it really gets right up my nose.

Reactions: Sandra and AndyWin
People that take roundabouts without even looking. It's usually a woman that just goes straight through, doesn't even look.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

New Toyota advert!!! 'We are hybrid' like I give a f***

I want horse power and lots of it. Makes me cringe whenever I see it

Reactions: martin1984 and THQuattro
If they made them 500kg or so which they can do and all of them weighed that much then safety due to mass differences wouldn't be such an issue. Then they would be a fair bit sharper and have almost double the range. Electric motors are good and torquey for overcoming loads/inertia and getting off side.

That's what I always love about brands like Lotus (haters gonna hate) they have good performance and economy purely down to the weight of the things.

... only problem is it's a Lotus :puke2:

Taylor Swift, “ Look what you made me do” Worst song ever!

Reactions: Sandra, AndyWin, Samuel c5 Q and 1 other person
Probably been said before. Tools hanging out in the fast lane when there is no one in front of them and about a quarter to half a mile of clear road in the slow lane that they could occupy. Then I wouldn't have to undertake them which I don't like doing as I abhor that practice too. Someone done it on me coming off a roundabout this morning not giving me enough time to pull over. So I sped up to block him going for the gap he was aiming for, he he.

Bolts that take a million turns to remove!

When you get in the car, sit down then pound coins fall out of your pocket and fall down the side of the seat and slides under the seat brackets!!!!!!!

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Phil-1, Raiden, Samuel c5 Q and 1 other person
Replacing rear anti roll bar drop links and........they’re both for the SAME SIDE! German EBay

When power steering pipes don't go back into place and clips break when you're trying to re install a sub-frame.

Believe it or not, Christmas is not about the “Coca Cola lorry”

Reactions: Sandra
Garage that take the **** when asking for a quote as in i think my clutch fly wheel is on the way out so got a couple of quotes heres one i do understand a garage need to make money but when i mr joe public can get the clutch and fly wheel and bolts for £20 more than they quote just for the fly wheel somthing dont seem right to me.
840785df5f42f60b16af1f1da0b30f1e.jpg

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

When I did mine I got the flywheel bolts from CarParts4Less for less than £10 and they quote £48.69 for them? I'd go elsewhere or ask them how much to fit if you supply the parts but understand that they will give no warranty if you supply the parts (not a problem if your buying genuine/quality parts)

Last edited:
Reactions: V6_Man
Anything on a car engine made of plastic that self destructs when you touch it.

When I did mine I got the flywheel bolts from CarParts4Less for less than £10 and they quote £48.69 for them? I'd go elsewher or ask them how much to fit if you supply the parts but understand that they will give no warraty if you supply the parts (not a problem if your buying genuine/quality parts)
Ive got 2 other quotes 1 at£650 1at £700 both with 2 year or 24k warrnty it just so easy to see why people dont trust garages

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Reactions: V6_Man and QuattroCalum
Audi Dealers.......

Not just me then. Almost impossible to buy one off a main dealer. 2 just didn't want to sell me one. When I got my S3 I took to it to one of them and asked for the manager and asked why it was so hard to try and sell me one (showed him my emails and a text message from him) he even said sorry this should of been the easiest sale in the world. I said when you service it don't f*** it up. They did!!!!

Not just me then. Almost impossible to buy one off a main dealer. 2 just didn't want to sell me one. When I got my S3 I took to it to one of them and asked for the manager and asked why it was so hard to try and sell me one (showed him my emails and a text message from him) he even said sorry this should of been the easiest sale in the world. I said when you service it don't f*** it up. They did!!!!

+1 @Raiden. Ended up buying my S4 from Aberdeen instead of Oxford which is 15 mins drive from where I live. And they had two S4s at that time. Took the car to them, met the sales guy and said this is what I wanted. You had two on the floor but you couldn’t sell them.

The annoying thing was every time I would go there he would convince me to go and buy a C63 or an M3 and I was like; wtf!

Last edited:
Just in case I didn't make it clear before , I hate " ONION" its the devils veg....should be banished to a distant galaxy as far as I am concerned....

Reactions: THQuattro and martin1984
I believe all vegetables should be sent to a galaxy far, far away @Just Rob. It is not a healthy option at all :end of discction:

Reactions: THQuattro and martin1984
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, that's so wrong chap, nasty nasty stuff onion...