What do you hate???

Looking at my watch to see what time it is, seeing what time it is, looking away, and then forgetting what time it is.

Colleague was telling me his boss said he was rubbish, I said I don't care what his boss said, I think he has done a cracking job and is improving all the time, only to find out that he then tells his boss that I said that I don't care what his boss says. His boss then complains to my boss, and I look a pillock and the colleague just says "I only told him what you said!"

How do you get revenge for that without getting in to more trouble?

Colleague was telling me his boss said he was rubbish, I said I don't care what his boss said, I think he has done a cracking job and is improving all the time, only to find out that he then tells his boss that I said that I don't care what his boss says. His boss then complains to my boss, and I look a pillock and the colleague just says "I only told him what you said!"

How do you get revenge for that without getting in to more trouble?

lol! catch 22 mate!
a classic case of too many indians not enough chiefs!............. a bit like our place!
just bite your lip, say nowt and take heed!
and keep your head down and dont advise no more!
workers who work hard always get noticed IMO!

Looking at my watch to see what time it is, seeing what time it is, looking away, and then forgetting what time it is.
i hate this too.
same as going upstairs to then forget why you went upstairs in the first place, then back down the stairs to get on with life, then realising again what you needed.

as a race us humans are ****ing useless

i hate this too.
same as going upstairs to then forget why you went upstairs in the first place, then back down the stairs to get on with life, then realising again what you needed.

....or even worse, NEVER AGAIN realising what you went upstairs for!!

I can't stand it when I'm about to do or say something and I forget what it is! I can feel that it is really interesting, and I can feel the memory lurking in the back of my skull, literally! I hold on to a fragment of what it was, but the harder I try to remember it, the more I forget what it is.
Feels a bit like a sneeze that wants to come out but instead just teases you, giving you a fraction of the sneeze sensation, and every time you think it's going to come out it runs away somewhere in the back of your head. I hate that too.

I hate those itches that seem to be buried in your body too. No matter where you scratch you never quite hit the itch. You get close, but never get it. In the end I usually just accept the fact that the itch is on one of my internal organs and try to get on with my life.
Although once when I thought the inside of my arm was itching and spent about 5 minutes trying to scratch it, I found out that the itch was actually on my leg!
I mean WTF is that all about!!!

So in a nutshell, I hate forgetting, not quite sneezing and phantom itches.

Reactions: S3Zek
Radio 1 (play same 12 songs all day long!)
Chris Moyles
Graham Norton
People that swear all the time, lack of intelligence.
and loads more!

Aussie radio. No matter what time of day it is, there is hardly any music played. Its all chatting!!! Hate it.

1 - Stupid mouthy people who think they are always right and seem to have done everything.
2 - Ebay sellers who post google images of the item you are selling (so the item you get turns out to be different)

Company car drivers(you know,with the jacket hanging on the back hook)driving up my back bumper,flashing lights and gesticulating,when I am in the outside lane doing just over 70,with nowhere on the inside to pull in to.Doesn't matter how much you do it,you won't get by.
Happened today coming back from a hossie appointment with my wee daughter.To top it all,he weaved all over and wanted a square go with me,and it was a poverty spec beemer 3 series.

people that do not bother to look or slow down before they pull out.

people who sit in the outside lane doing just over 70. You know who you are, and that 500 yard gap between the two cars on the middle lane is more than enough space for you to get your Mondeo back into.

People who use the right hand lane at the roundabout but turn left.

people that do not bother to look or slow down before they pull out.

people who sit in the outside lane doing just over 70. You know who you are, and that 500 yard gap between the two cars on the middle lane is more than enough space for you to get your Mondeo back into.

People who use the right hand lane at the roundabout but turn left.

People that after theyve pulled out infront at the last possible minute, then continue to dawdle along....

I sit in the middle lane. I love it. I sit on the outside of a duel carrageway too. I do this to avoid the stupid £$%^ racing down slip roads and not looking before joining, or driving so slow that the angry **** behind him pulls out over the chevrons.
I refuse to lane change in and out. The outside lane has less tram lines.
However i hate the idiots who fly up fast behind me and then try to intimidate me into pulling over. Im doing 70, your doing 90, slow down. If you hadnt have approached so fast id already have moved in to let you fly by to the next gatso.

I hate HGV drivers that dont know the speed limit for a single lane road is 40 NOT 56.
I hate HGV drivers that dont know the speed limit on a duel carraige way is 50 NOT 56
I hate HGV drivers that think they can race each other at 56 on a carrage way, especially that Eddie Stobart racing the asda lorry up the A1 last monday. I was hitting 70 as i got about 2 car lenths from him and the **** pulled out. Got stuck behind him, couldnt pull back in due to some skoda sunday driver, and missed my exit. Bet that wont be shown on TV next week.

I also hate curtain twitchers, when you knock on there door and see them slowly shutting the curtain or blind, or telling the dog to shut up, thinking I dont know your home, pay your bills and I wont be there, pretend your not home and im recommending court enforcement, lets see you hide from a magistrate!

I hate mondays. Im off to sleep now, quicker it gets here quicker its over with lol.

Do you drive a HGV?!
I think it was more this part:
I sit in the middle lane. I love it. I sit on the outside of a duel carrageway too. I do this to avoid the stupid £$%^ racing down slip roads and not looking before joining, or driving so slow that the angry **** behind him pulls out over the chevrons.
I refuse to lane change in and out. The outside lane has less tram lines.
However i hate the idiots who fly up fast behind me and then try to intimidate me into pulling over. Im doing 70, your doing 90, slow down. If you hadnt have approached so fast id already have moved in to let you fly by to the next gatso.

I also hate twats that wear their Hi-vis jackets/coats/vests whatever to or from work. Why? There is no need at all. You get to work, get out the car and grab jackets/vest etc..

Maybe it came out wrong. I don't lane swap. I sit in the outside lane to avoid ppl trying to join carriage ways. I make sure those speeding behind me slow down before I pull over safety to let em past.

Emoticon_digging-1.gif

Maybe it came out wrong. I don't lane swap. I sit in the outside lane to avoid ppl trying to join carriage ways. I make sure those speeding behind me slow down before I pull over safety to let em past.

You need a girlfriend.

ahhhh this is brilliant.
i LOVE this.

oops wrong thread.

anyway, today, i hate gormless women, who when getting out of their car at the gym, grab their MASSIVE gym bag with most likely NINETEEN different pairs of shoes, FORTEEN different hairbrushes, NINE different pairs of gym pants and whatever else it is they have in there, and they mark the car next to them because clearly the bag is far too ****ing full and they can barely lift it!

i watched the women do it too. to be fair she looked very careful as i walked toward my car, then as i got to it she was at the gym entrance and i say 3 distinct marks on the car. luckily for her when i got home the marks weren't deep scratches and i got them out.

Tip for the women at the gym driving a burgungy corsa:
NEXT TIME DONT GO THE ****ING GYM, JUST STAY ON YOUR DRIVE AND REPEATEDLY GET IN AND OUT OF THE CAR WITH THAT GIGANTIC BAG OF YOURS! THAT SHOULD GET RID OF YOUR BINGO WINGS IN NO TIME!

im sorry to say guys, you may hate me for this, but im that sick of the carelessness of some drivers out there i might start parking in the disabled spaces to avoid damage. But dont worry, there are FARRRRRRR too many disabled spaces, and lets face it, how many disabled people go to the gym, bit irish really isnt it.

ahhhh this is brilliant.
i

im sorry to say guys, you may hate me for this, but im that sick of the carelessness of some drivers out there i might start parking in the disabled spaces to avoid damage. But dont worry, there are FARRRRRRR too many disabled spaces, and lets face it, how many disabled people go to the gym, bit irish really isnt it.

This is why there should be an intelligence test for people before they are allowed access to the internet.

God the list could be endless. Here we go with just afew.

1. Chavs in burberry in Citroen Saxos............complete to55ers
2. Front fog lights
3. Blatant Stupidity whilst driving
4. Front seat passengers that cant stop fiddling when they get into your car.......if I want the fan turned down I shall do it myself.
5. Marmite

This morning... everything.

I'll elaborate:

A stupid tuft of hair poking up so I look like I've got a remote controlled car's aerial on my head.
A poo that disobeys my 10am release rule and wants out now WHILE I'M ON THE BUS with an hour's journey still ahead of me.
The guy sitting next to me now who is reading what I am typing (YEAH YOU, YOU T*SSER!!!)
Temporary traffic lights.

There's a lot more I hate this morning but I've got to get off this bus now and I don't want to add 'falling over in front of a bus load of people' to this list.

This morning... everything.

I'll elaborate:

A stupid tuft of hair poking up so I look like I've got a remote controlled car's aerial on my head.
A poo that disobeys my 10am release rule and wants out now WHILE I'M ON THE BUS with an hour's journey still ahead of me.
The guy sitting next to me now who is reading what I am typing (YEAH YOU, YOU T*SSER!!!)
Temporary traffic lights.

There's a lot more I hate this morning but I've got to get off this bus now and I don't want to add 'falling over in front of a bus load of people' to this list.

Suicide may be your only option out...... lol

Another one for me.... people who dont respect other peoples hard earned property in carparks.
Just because you own / lease / try and pay for a car you dont care about doesnt mean its your god given right to open doors on other peoples cars..... found another parking dint today (thats 5 since I purchased the car in Feb!)

People who talk or text on a hand-held mobile phone whilst driving. It is an unbelievably stupid, dangerous and selfish thing to do, and each time I see somone doing it, I want to ram the handset up their backside, punch their stupid face to a pulp, and confiscate (and then crush) their car.

People who do a mahoosive shop at tesco's and use the self service checkouts taking forever... grrrrr!!

People that cannot drive in the rain. We all know they are out there, as the traffic is always worse when it rains,

Ebay ****** that place a winning bid on my car, then make no contact after and waste my time and money, twice now :( if i could know the people that do this i would come and beat you sevearly with a hurling stick grrrrr. Did i say ******.