What do you hate???

We have 4 cats and one is constantly sat on my s3 ( my baby)and I'm the bad one when I go out and scare it off never on my golf (family wagon) always the s3 not as if it's for warmth as it ain't been used in 3 months

Reactions: Jake 61
GSF & Euro Car Parts ******** sales...

Isn't it strange every time they have their 50% off everything sales everything, useful or expensive seems to be out of stock or twice the price it usually is? I'm sure when the gsf sale ends at midnight everything will be in stock again

Reactions: Samuel c5 Q
WHY are 99% of all main dealers so ****** awkward!!!!!

When I had my S3 serviced & MOT at Watford Audi they gave me paper work for someone else is car so I asked them to post it out to me the correct paper work. Iv'e phoned to chase them and there getting moody with me on the phone and more or less said what does it matter???? It matters when I come to sell the damn thing as the service history won't match!!!! Doesn't matter what make of car you buy there all the same

Reactions: Audi Bairn

When I had my S3 serviced & MOT at Watford Audi they gave me paper work for someone else is car so I asked them to post it out to me the correct paper work. Iv'e phoned to chase them and there getting moody with me on the phone and more or less said what does it matter???? It matters when I come to sell the damn thing as the service history won't match!!!! Doesn't matter what make of car you buy there all the same

Skoda dealer over here fixed a leaking door seal for me and left a satellite speaker out of the door card and when I advised him of this his response was "are you sure it has one". Also the thing wasn't heating up, thermostat stuck open, and he tried to swear blind to me that there was nothing wrong with it and that it was heating up fine for them,(dealership is in a built up area with real heavy traffic). To which I said "wind your neck in, do you think I was born yesterday? Take it a run down the motorway at even 55/60mph and you soon see her cooling down, course it's going to heat up in stand still traffic." So he took it and repaired it under warranty. That's why he poofed about for a while because repairs under warranty almost cost the dealership money.

That on EVERY news program - and during more and more program breaks - they have to refer in one way or another to FOOTBALL.

Don't mind football programs, I can turn them off, but during the news and breaks, c'mon.

OVER-paid and OVER-rated PLUS our teams - England in particular - are USELESS on the World stage...

Reactions: Pinky1959 and Gazwould
We have 4 cats and one is constantly sat on my s3 ( my baby)and I'm the bad one when I go out and scare it off never on my golf (family wagon) always the s3 not as if it's for warmth as it ain't been used in 3 months

I run cat' by-pass pipes on each; problem solved...

Stafford Audi for me are 100%. I write a little note and tell 'em EXACTLY what I want done and encourage THEM to tell me if ANYTHING wants done before they do it, though that has NEVER happened at date. Thus, I know what I expect, and so do they; and when I collect the car it is EXACTLY as I expected it to be.

Maybe it's me...
7072.gif

PS: I once sat on the other side of the desk and experienced customer expectation and I can tell you that listening to what a 'customer' wants is sometimes a looong way from what a customer expects or is willing to pay for. Fortunately I'm still capable of doing my own maintenance.

Reactions: Sandra
Hands up who thinks a 9 year old girl, just turned 9, should have to listen or deal with her school chums recently come out homosexual brother latest antics. Not only that, my two daughters which were 7 and 5 at the time and I were watching a documentary about King Edward the eight is it, circa 1880-90 or so. The narrator mention that he had problems in the bedroom and his wife wasn't happy as she liked sex so I turned over to a David Attenborough show. My then 7 and a half year old said to me "it's ok daddy,I know what sex is" pause, I said " imm hmm" neutrally. She continued "it's two woman and a man". The same school chum had told her so.

Speechless. And raging. I think my internal thought speech was "pope dung".

Reactions: THQuattro and Audi Bairn
Hands up who thinks a 9 year old girl, just turned 9, should have to listen or deal with her school chums recently come out homosexual brother latest antics. Not only that, my two daughters which were 7 and 5 at the time and I were watching a documentary about King Edward the eight is it, circa 1880-90 or so. The narrator mention that he had problems in the bedroom and his wife wasn't happy as she liked sex so I turned over to a David Attenborough show. My then 7 and a half year old said to me "it's ok daddy,I know what sex is" pause, I said " imm hmm" neutrally. She continued "it's two woman and a man". The same school chum had told her so.

Speechless. And raging. I think my internal thought speech was "pope dung".

It'll not help you BUT: I just wish (at 71-years of age) I could go back to being a 9-year old knowing what they know now, and with what I know now, and start over; bet you do too...
44.gif

When someone is selling something on a forum an interested party suddenly becomes their mate .

Reactions: 45bvtc and sliced
Waiting....... specially for the new car to be built, and ready to collect

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm saving for an S3. However just had to buy a car for my daughter so that's set the funds back a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: MikeSel^
I've wanted an S3 every since I got my first A3! I really can't wait for it to be delivered.. What have you got currently? Kudos for the Flikr photos by the way! Awesome shots of the birds..

I've wanted an S3 every since I got my first A3! I really can't wait for it to be delivered.. What have you got currently? Kudos for the Flikr photos by the way! Awesome shots of the birds..

I've got the 184 bhp TDI S line. It's a cracking car and I love it but it's not an S3. Been looking at PCP plans but normally pay cash without finance.

Photography is my next pleasure after cars

Actors using their professional image to shed personal views and/or 'act' experiences when 'off stage' like it was really them all along...

Many can't even string a couple of sentences together without a script - and the 2017 Top Gear is a good demonstration of.

Reactions: Sandra
Actors using their professional image to shed personal views and/or 'act' experiences when 'off stage' like it was really them all along...

Many can't even string a couple of sentences together without a script - and the 2017 Top Gear is a good demonstration of.
Well said John. :) x

Reactions: 45bvtc

Not be long Mike. :) x

Reactions: MikeSel^
Being a Liverpool I find myself very frustrated with Daniel Sturridge. Can Klopp please just pension this guy off. If your that injured why are still on the wage bill!!!!! 150k a week???? My nan can hardly walk but see would play for even 1k a week with her walking sticks.

Reactions: Samuel c5 Q and Ghost
Like many, I hate loads of things, the list is endless!

But, top one for me at the moment..........................."Middle Lane Drivers"

Do I need to say anymore!!

Reactions: Phil-1
I'm confused by the issue ,
the nearside lane people aren't doing 70 , the outside lane people are doing more than 80 , so use either lanes and you keep changing to the middle , that is why people use the middle 70 mph lane , lol .

The outside lane is for BMW owners only

The other day I was cruising along as usual coming onto one of my motoways, which was very busy with inferior cars.

First off, I couldn't believe that the volume of traffic DIDN'T slow down for me AT ALL as I came off the exit slip! I had to squeeze into a barely big enough gap between two cars in order to get onto my motorway!

The driver of the car behind me did realise his mistake though and honked an apology to me with a long blast of his horn.

Unbelievably, I had to do the same again before I could get to the BMW lane.

Anyway, once I was in the BMW lane and posing along at 110 mph enjoying the adulation that the inferior car drivers were giving me, I noticed an inferior car ahead of me which was not only in the BMW lane of my motorway, but was driving at a ridiculous 70 mph!

Naturally, I got within a foot or so of his rear bumper and flashed my headlights to remind him he shouldn't be in the BMW lane of my motorway and to get out of my way.

Of course, once he realised it was a BMW behind him, he did just that, but I could hardly believe it when he pulled straight back out behind me!

He also tried to keep up with me and when he realised I would out-run him, he put on some blue lights in his front grill and urged me to get onto the hard shoulder so that he could congratulate me on my excellent car.

Needless to say, I was eager to oblige and when we had stopped, the man gave me a piece of paper confirming what I already knew - that my car goes fast!

Apparently he wants everyone to know what a superior car I have, so I had to take my drivers licence to a police station to be sent away to have some points put on! (They're not free points either - they're £20 each and I was only allowed 3.) But the man at the police station said that because I drive a BMW, it won't be much longer before I earn the full 12 points, and then I won't even NEED a driving licence, so they will take it off me!

See, now THAT'S the sort of respect you get when you own and drive a BMW!

Reactions: Nigeltdi4life, Audi Bairn, S3Imola_Alex and 2 others
Listening to people eat, more so if theyre smacking their lips etc but thats no what im getting at here

If im sat at the table at home no music or tv for background noise and i can hear people chewing and swallowing i cant stand it, it actually gets me angry but i know i cant say anything because it cant be helped, and i bet i myself do it too, i must do!

So where ever possible i avoid sitting at a table to eat and have the tv or music on so as i dont have to listen to the soundtrack of munch munch gulp!!

Am i alone in this hate? Hope not else im gonna seem crazy lol

You are most definitely not alone, read this http://www.wired.co.uk/article/misophonia-condition-receives-clinical-recognition

Reactions: Raiden
I hate the B@@@@RD that just hacked my ebay account and spend £350 on an iphone!!!

Bit harsh?

I don't really give a crap about the royal family but loosing a parent at that age will defo mess you up

Reactions: Samuel c5 Q and Sandra
People who pronounce Peugeot with an "r" in it, as in Pergeot!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nigeltdi4life
Also people in Mercedes who pootle along at 45 then boot it when you're overtaking...........why do they do it?

Reactions: Samuel c5 Q and Raiden
Noisy neighbors!!!!! Going to have a word with him when I get home tonight. Bet it turns into a screaming match.

At least it will entertain the other neighbors.

one speed drivers that do 40 in a 30 then still do 40 in a 60 nobs

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Samuel c5 Q and QuattroCalum
Barking dogs. So many households around me have one or more dogs, when one of them starts barking, it sets the rest off. It happens several times a day. Quiet day in the the garden?......no chance!

Reactions: QuattroCalum
When I did permanent night shift for 9 years, there was always someone out with they're lawn mower, strimmer, hammer or anything to keep you from sleeping.

Shity weather on my day off thanks
Oh god i hate ****** weather on my day off that is exactly what i have got today!!! Contemplating cleaning the car but it's so ****** windy outside and it looks like rain is on its way!!

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

My brother in law stays on the Isle of Skye, today it's minus 7, blowing a gale and some hail as well just for good measure.

Oh god i hate ****** weather on my day off that is exactly what i have got today!!! Contemplating cleaning the car but it's so ****** windy outside and it looks like rain is on its way!!

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
I have seen, sun, rain, sleet and hailstones all in space of a few hours. Thought weather was going to become more settled, no such luck though.