What do you hate???

i ****ING hate people who sigh.

*sigh*....*sigh*...

SHUT UP!

i work with a guy that does it. i dont get it, what the **** does it mean, acheive?!
you give this guy work to be done and its *huhhhhhhhh* *sigh*

ive sat here and done a few myself, and theres no relief in doing it, nothing, nadda, just *sigh*

another thing i hate is musicals.
honestly if i tried to sit through a full musical, be it a show or a film, i honestly would kill mself, id never get to the end.
anyone who thinks grease, dirty dancing, or anything like that is good, should seek mental help

i ****ING hate people who sigh.

*sigh*....*sigh*...

SHUT UP!

i work with a guy that does it. i dont get it, what the **** does it mean, acheive?!
you give this guy work to be done and its *huhhhhhhhh* *sigh*

ive sat here and done a few myself, and theres no relief in doing it, nothing, nadda, just *sigh*

Yep, I hate sighing too. One or two is ok. I'll even accept one or two per day. But one everytime there is silence or at the end of a sentence and you're taking it too far.

My missus is a massive sigh'er. I've asked her what she is sighing about on numerous occasions and mostly she doesn't even know why she did it. She just says... "Oh, did I sigh?? I didn't realise". Then she starts watching the TV again and sighs. :banghead:

I've narrowed the cause down to either asthma or thickness. It's neck and neck at moment.

another thing i hate is musicals.
honestly if i tried to sit through a full musical, be it a show or a film, i honestly would kill mself, id never get to the end.
anyone who thinks grease, dirty dancing, or anything like that is good, should seek mental help

Amen to that.

I can't stand them. The worst type of **** on the telly.
People who have never met suddenly know all the words and dance moves to this annoying, over produced bit of tripe. An orchestra appears out of thin air to play the tune and they all sing and dance. Then they go back to the day like they have not done anything weird at all. If you weer walking down the street and some randomer started flouncing around and singing at the top of their lungs, you move to the other side of the road and walk on, not join in and synchronise to their dance. Utter ****.

Yep, I hate sighing too. One or two is ok. I'll even accept one or two per day. But one everytime there is silence or at the end of a sentence and you're taking it too far.

My missus is a massive sigh'er. I've asked her what she is sighing about on numerous occasions and mostly she doesn't even know why she did it. She just says... "Oh, did I sigh?? I didn't realise". Then she starts watching the TV again and sighs. :banghead:

I've narrowed the cause down to either asthma or thickness. It's neck and neck at moment.

Misses does it every now and again.
I asked her what its about and she goes "I'm breathing!!".

I hate people that talk to themselves in the hope that someone pays attention and when someone does pay attention, they say oo nothing.
STFU then!!

I hate 'going large' on a McDonald's/Burger King meal bought at a drive-thru, driving down the road and finding that they've only given me regular fries!

The KFC equivalent is.. ordering a three piece meal and discovering they've only given you two.

Ice in my "with no ice please" drink does my nut in too. And so does mayo in my "with no mayo please" burger!

:banghead: :no::motz::asskicking::box::aggressive::haudrauf::keule::sos::wtf:

Motorcyclists - Sorry if that offends anybody but I'm fed up of mongs on bikes putting themselves somewhere stupid then crying about not being seen
Spongers - Not people in need of help but the can't work won't work when I can get it for free.
Thieves - Why should they help themselves to our property
Reality TV - Seriously! Brain rotting drivel, why would you watch it??
Football - It's a game!!

fast food menu"s stuffed through my letterbox,
religious callers
people being overly affectionate in public! (get a room)
cats
school children
campers on call of duty
pot holes
british summertime
miserable vegetarians

Last edited:
People at work who tell other people to do something they wouldn't do themselves.
Tele conferences. I mean, great idea, but normally padded out with a load of old drivel. I especially hate the ones where there are 10 or more attendees and the host decides to ask questions of each individual. I have mute button on while I shout profanities at the stupid pillock ranting on about a load of old ****e.
People with B.O.
People who don't brush their teeth.
People who ask for directions to random places. I was in Watford high street and this merc pulls up and asks me for directions to Birmingham. I just pointed in a random direction and said "that way"
PPI phone calls from some company that says I am owed money. I was never stupid enough to buy PPI in the first place, so fack off will ya!
next door neighbour who rebuilds the interior of his house on a never ending loop. Not sure if their is a wall left between us, worried it might just be paper left.

Legislation that allows it to be legal for recorded messages to ring your home phone.

1. Lazy work colleauges (the name richard springs to mind)
2. Bird **** on my car
3. People who dont cover there mouth/nose when coughing/sneezing (especially when they have a cold)
4. Alcoholic/junkie tramps who approach you asking for money. **** OFF!
5. Bar staff that clearly have noticed you waiting at the bar but just ignore you
6. Telephone sales calls
7. People who bite & flick there nails in public
8. People who park in a disabled bay displaying there permit & then just simply jump out there car, grab a trolley and walk in to the supermarket (**** all wrong with them!)
9. Nosey people asking about every last detail of your life
10. Dog owners that dont pick up it's **** (especially in playgrounds etc).

I could go on all day really but i also hate typing & moaning lol...

Middle lane hoggers,
People who sit in a 60mph limit doing 40mph and continuing to do so when going into a 30 zone,
txt mssngg spk
People who have no consideration for other peoples property be it house, car, whatever,
General ignorance,
Chavs/neds,
Blokes who wear skinny jeans,
People who can't drive properly,
People who can't park properly,
Keyboard warriors,
Guys who act the big man and when are called sh*t themselves and run
reality TV
Hugh Jackman

Legislation that allows it to be legal for recorded messages to ring your home phone.
i had one yesterday!
'hello'
'HELLO'
'FKN HELLO!!!'
(computer voice) 'call ended'
derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

oh, and hugh jackman is cool as

ooooh where do i start???

People who pull out from a side road in a right big hurry but once they've done so insist on driving 10 mph below the speed limit thus making you slow down!

People who ride their bikes on the pavement and act like your the ones who are getting in their way.

People who walk along the pavement with 2-3 of their mates/family have no manners and you have to walk on the road as they don't understand single file!

People who go to shopping centres and walk on the right or in the middle or anywhere they feel like......we spend our lives driving on the left are told to walk on the left at school but as soon as get to a shopping centre people forget how to walk and generally behave.

People who walk along and STOP then act like its your fault you nearly fall over them

Morrisons - anytime from 9am till 6pm at night (this is mostly elderly people who've gone there everyday, blocking every aisle, paying with 1p pieces at the checkout etc.

People at petrol stations who after buying their fuel decide to go into the shop, buy half of it and then return about 10 minutes later, then spend another 5 minutes putting their seat belt on, remembering how to start the car, remembering where the pedals are, have a conversation with their passengers, then eventually leave.

People who seeing your driving something with an S3 badge on decide to race you in whatever crap box they are driving, then loose, then spend the next 10 miles either up your bumper, 500 yards back then race up to your back bumper, then back off, then race back up again and so forth......you lost get over it.

Government constantly saying we are skint and can't afford anything but then go and give billions of pounds we don't have money to any country who asks (including ones who so far as i can tell have more industry and money than we do!) without the slightest mention of a repayment plan!

The roads network is falling apart and being made worse and worse by companies who've sub contracted it so many times theres actually no money left to put tarmac down more than 1mm thick.

United Utilities who spend all summer saying we have to have hose pipe bans (despite it always being wet as an otters pocket) but when its winter and a water main busts they let the water run away - why? BECAUSE ITS CHEAPER TO LET THE WATER RUN AWAY THEN PAY SOMEONE TO FIX IT! and then the cycle begins again.

People who say "thats your starter for 10" or "can i lend a cigarette/20p?......lend? am i likely to see you again complete stranger?!"

Im sure there are more but hey.

People at petrol stations who after buying their fuel decide to go into the shop, buy half of it and then return about 10 minutes later, then spend another 5 minutes putting their seat belt on, remembering how to start the car, remembering where the pedals are, have a conversation with their passengers, then eventually leave.

Grrrrrrrrrr!

With you on this one mate. I have been tempted to nudge their car away from the pump.

People who PM you for help, you give them your help, and then they say nothing else. No reply, no thanks, no nothing.
Find some F***ING manners!!

PS: I've got all of you mofos who have done it on a mental list. So if any of you are reading this.... now you know why I blanked your subsequent questions. B*tches!!!!

People who PM you for help, you give them your help, and then they say nothing else. No reply, no thanks, no nothing.

PS: I've got all of you mofos who have done it on a mental list. So if any of you are reading this.... now you know why I blanked your subsequent questions. B*tches!!!!

I totally agree with everything you say Ads. :) x

Or the people that PMs you asking questions with no posts or any thing.

Yup.
The people don't respond to PMs/texts/email/phone calls or one of the many other forms of electronic communication, annoys me.
It don't take much to reply or at least answer the question. You'll get a Thank you in return.

Yup.
The people don't respond to PMs/texts/email/phone calls or one of the many other forms of electronic communication, annoys me.
It don't take much to reply or at least answer the question. You'll get a Thank you in return.

My best mate does this. Even yesterday he texted me asking if I could lend him £100. He was all nicey nicey, responding to everything I asked back. BUT as soon as I transferred the money to his account and sent him a text saying "the money should be with you now"...................................... NOTHING!!! Not a peep out of him.

Next time I'll let him starve.

My best mate does this. Even yesterday he texted me asking if I could lend him £100. He was all nicey nicey, responding to everything I asked back. BUT as soon as I transferred the money to his account and sent him a text saying "the money should be with you now"...................................... NOTHING!!! Not a peep out of him.

Next time I'll let him starve.

I would.

I don't think its a hate, more of a annoyance.

But people that phones or text all asking how you are, hows the family, being really nice and showing loads of interested in you and then asks you for a favour.
Why don't you just come out and ask and stop all the nice padding. It seems you're trying to win me over or drop my guard so I'll be more inclined to say yes to your favour.

You want to borrow something or for me to do something just ask. None of the sob story that goes along with it.
It gets my back up more than just coming out and going "Do you mind if you fix me car?".
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oooo another one, people borrowing stuff and not giving it back.
People asking you fix their car (after the 3 lines of ball**** niceness.), agree on a price and they turn up, you do the work and they say they don't have the payment but they will drop it off later.
Later never turns up. I'm tempted to go round and take the belt off. Now drive your fkn car CNT!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

P.S. I think i've just turned in to Carl!!

Yup.
Thats pretty much is the life of a moderator

Last edited:
*******s that dent your car and dont own up, a dozy **** at work has bashed my car and no one is owning up, im gonno kill someone today, getting fed up of muppets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This on buses/trains............

feett.jpg

It was raining this morning so his shoes were obviously wet and muddy. But still he thinks its acceptable to put his feet on the seat.
Came that close to asking him if he thought doing this was a good idea, but I'm currently trying to chill and not get involved in sh*t that doesn't concern me.

This on buses/trains............

feett.jpg

It was raining this morning so his shoes were obviously wet and muddy. But still he thinks its acceptable to put his feet on the seat.
Came that close to asking him if he thought doing this was a good idea, but I'm currently trying to chill and not get involved in sh*t that doesn't concern me.

With my luck, i would be the next person to sit on that seat with some light colour clothing. :) x

I hate 'going large' on a McDonald's/Burger King meal bought at a drive-thru, driving down the road and finding that they've only given me regular fries!

The KFC equivalent is.. ordering a three piece meal and discovering they've only given you two.

Ice in my "with no ice please" drink does my nut in too. And so does mayo in my "with no mayo please" burger!

:banghead: :no::motz::asskicking::box::aggressive::haudrauf::keule::sos::wtf:

quite.pay peanuts get monkeys.I make a point of asking what they dont have ready, and order that so its done fresh.They give the old **** to the drive in punters.If I have to have stuff thats ready, I examine every bag before i drive off.Ive driven round three times in the past returning a chocolate thick shake that had no choccy in it, and if the burgers are old they go back too.They just dont learn.

And twunts that you let out at junctions/driveways that dont say thanks.I do a school run every day now to and from, and take the same route at the same time every day.I have a list of locals that have shunned me, so i make an effort to block them so they cant pull out.It works.Ive managed to delay four last week, and im blunt about it.Amuses me as ive f all else to do!!!

I also hate lane switchers. Pull in, pull out, pull back in, all just to get 2 or 3 places ahead in the traffic. Much better now that M25 has 4 lanes, but now I get annoyed by twonks sitting in lane 3 while the 2 inner lanes are empty.

For the twonks that switch lanes, I watch them carefully and await my revenge. Sure enough, they get caught out and try to swing back out into my lane, but I am afraid of no man, I have a steel cage around me and an Airbag. So I block them in and then slow down alongside the car in front of them. I normally slow down for quite a while, and then when I have a huge queue of impatient Audi/BMW and Insignia drivers behind me, I floor it. Goodbye twonk! Have fun pulling out in that queue! Works a treat.

As for the M25 twonks. Well, I just pull in front of them once I have just overtaken. Scares the living **** out of them and does the trick.

Tomorrow I am driving to East London, so I find the best approach is to close ones eyes and pull out. Wish me luck!

Reactions: johnnythepie
People who stay in the middle lane.
People who hold their phone in their hand on loudspeaker and think their "hands free"
People who brake and then indicate
My boss
Busses (peasant wagons)
Customers at work who think they know more about windscreens then me (im a windscreen fitter)
People who txt me saying ring them and dont answer when i ring 10 seconds later
People who constantly post pictures and statuses about their babys on facebook - I know you love your kids, you said 10 minutes ago!

I just hate everything atm. Im having a bad day :)

This......

At a bus stop yesterday.... it was raining.... it had a small shelter.... there were lots of people wanting to take shelter under this shelter..... but this woman decided to stand under the shelter with her umbrella up, taking up precious sheltering space.

umbrellah.jpg

I see examples of this sort of thing every day. Mostly its not the actual act that annoys me, it's the lack of consideration, whether intentional or not.
People really need to just think about what they are doing and how it might impact on other people. But instead they walk around in their own little worlds, p*ssing off all of us normal people with normal brains.

I think a lot of them are just thick.

i generally hate people, most of all chavs/bag head scum, also foreign people that come over here and don't work but claim all the benefits.

erm.....

people that cant drive.
people that complain about sh!t all the time when there better off than every one there complaining to.
liars.
people that don't do as you ask but when they want something doing they make a big thing about it when you don't do it.
Talkers (ads alot like the tit you work with)
politics/government.
cats. even more so LOL catz or what ever that crap is!
sprouts!
petrol price.....

the list pretty much goes on for ever, im basically a angry man, if your not sound and have no sense of humor, your a **** and i hate you :)