What do you hate???

People who make appointments,who then dont turn up,and dont even have the courtesy of phoning to let me know!!!

the hardest part of my job is working with stupid people and not being allowed to punch them in the face!

Reactions: CHEZ, Sandra and jojo
1.Cyclist clubs that cycle 4-5 aside in packs of 20-30 thinking they own the roads when there are perfectly good cycle lanes available for them to use!

2.bosses

3.''selfies''

4.going to the barbers and saying ''a little off the top please'' and then coming out looking like a monk.

5. spending all day washing and polishing the car just to have a bird crap on it or heading up the road and the dirty old farmers plowing through the mud then onto the roads.

Reactions: Andy Crooks, P40ULW and Sandra
The way dog owners are vilified if their dog poops in the street,
Yet no-one says anything about horses shtting all over the roads and walkways. (Yes I live near the countryside)

Reactions: P40ULW and CHEZ
The way dog owners are vilified if their dog poops in the street,
Yet no-one says anything about horses shtting all over the roads and walkways. (Yes I live near the countryside)

Yes Scott 100% with you on this one mate!
But all the horsey people will argue that horseys dont eat meat, so there poo is ok!
Well, if I was a vegetarian and I decided to shyte all over the road and paths I am sure there would be something said!
All shyte is shyte in my book!
Does not smell or taste good when flicked up in your face from a mountain bike tyre!
where is the justice?

Reactions: pint-of-mustard, Lambster, Ultra Violent and 1 other person
Back onto dog poop over here again, the same person who i moaned about a while ago is still letting his dog poo in public and then pretending to pick it up, he even goes down with a bag after looking around, but then when nobody is looking he just scrumples the bag up and puts it back in his pocket....if he goes to the effort of pretending, why dont you just f*cking do it you tw4t!!!!

Another compaint to the council.

I may even get a bag of manure and dump it at their front door!!!

Reactions: Ultra Violent, P40ULW and Sandra
see if you can record them doing it. :)

Back onto dog poop over here again, the same person who i moaned about a while ago is still letting his dog poo in public and then pretending to pick it up, he even goes down with a bag after looking around, but then when nobody is looking he just scrumples the bag up and puts it back in his pocket....if he goes to the effort of pretending, why dont you just f*cking do it you tw4t!!!!

Another compaint to the council.

I may even get a bag of manure and dump it at their front door!!!

Reactions: Andy Crooks
The alarm on the convertible Beetle 100 yeards down the road that has been going off every 47 seconds for the entire day.

Getting an e mail from work when on holiday :-(

I hope you ignored it. I wouldnt even have opened. Dont these people understand that holiday means just that. oh i could really rant on this subject, but i wont. ;) X

I wish. It was regarding a project I'm in charge of. It's classed as overtime, so not to bad.

So your earning money while lounging in the sun with a beer in your hand. Nice work Phil. Lol. :) x

EBay skanks. This story is about colleague and friend of mine at work. All Wednesday morning he'd be bragging about a deal for a seagate 4TB external hard deal which he had found on fleabay. It cost him £80 which isn't a bad deal....on his lunch break if travelled to the sorting office some 5 miles from the office to collect his order. 45 minutes later he returned in silence and sat at his chair. 'well where is it'? I said. He replied 'mother truckers' then said nothing for the next hour and then explained that he got to the sorting office skipped to the entrance ,signed for his package for the royal mail guy to give him an envelope...just an envelope with nothing in it but a paper clip lol I never cried with laughter so much! Brilliant entertainment but shame on the scammers

Reactions: Artimus and CHEZ
Coming back from blazing sun to a cold harsh rainy Britain :cold::cold::cold::cold::cold:

Reactions: newbster
sky tv and there rubbish telly, rubbish tinterweb service and there dog poo prices for loyal customers!
they have the monopoly on tv, so why fleece loyal long term customers!
new customers get a cracking deal!
would love to go with virgin, but sadly unavailable up here!
may have to get my haggling whip out and threaten them to go forth and multiply!

then return as a new customer!

Reactions: PaulAr, Ghost and Sandra
sky tv and there rubbish telly, rubbish tinterweb service and there dog poo prices for loyal customers!
they have the monopoly on tv, so why fleece loyal long term customers!
new customers get a cracking deal!
would love to go with virgin, but sadly unavailable up here!
may have to get my haggling whip out and threaten them to go forth and multiply!

then return as a new customer!

My brother in law jumps from one service to another annually to get the new customer discounts. For me personally, I don't have the time of day. On Virgin though, you can pay 12 month advance line rental fees which saves money, and they have been upgrading my broadband speed at no extra cost.

Reactions: CHEZ
I hate work.

Reasons are;
- Returned off annual leave last week - worked til 10pm every night to catch up.

- Building work is being carried out on site - went into the basement thismorning to find all cable trays ripped from the ceiling by the JCB during demolishing, pipework bust - live cables everywhere. Central heating system has drained into the basement. (builders rectifying at the moment)

- Few members of staff on site are using oil-filled radiators for the office (fine, all PAT tested.etc) - found two radiators on a double-socket and one running two radiators off a 5-way extension.

Common sense is out the window here - and I get snotty phone calls when downtime runs on for slightly longer than anticipated when carrying out a changeover to a new leased line - out of ours and after a long day in work may I add (3 routers configs changed, dns records, a records.etc).
They wont employ another member of IT due to cost, I have reams of paperwork to catch up on (spent most of Sunday behind the laptop).

Could be worse - I have a roof over my head, a nice car, a great girlfrend and a smashing bunch of mates.

Reactions: Sandra
I hate work.

Reasons are;
- Returned off annual leave last week - worked til 10pm every night to catch up.

- Building work is being carried out on site - went into the basement thismorning to find all cable trays ripped from the ceiling by the JCB during demolishing, pipework bust - live cables everywhere. Central heating system has drained into the basement. (builders rectifying at the moment)

- Few members of staff on site are using oil-filled radiators for the office (fine, all PAT tested.etc) - found two radiators on a double-socket and one running two radiators off a 5-way extension.

Common sense is out the window here - and I get snotty phone calls when downtime runs on for slightly longer than anticipated when carrying out a changeover to a new leased line - out of ours and after a long day in work may I add (3 routers configs changed, dns records, a records.etc).
They wont employ another member of IT due to cost, I have reams of paperwork to catch up on (spent most of Sunday behind the laptop).

Could be worse - I have a roof over my head, a nice car, a great girlfrend and a smashing bunch of mates.

Alex, you sound like you having a rough time. Glad you have a nice understanding girlfriend, nice car and good friends, and we always here to make you smile. Hope things quieten down for you soon. :) x

EBay skanks. This story is about colleague and friend of mine at work. All Wednesday morning he'd be bragging about a deal for a seagate 4TB external hard deal which he had found on fleabay. It cost him £80 which isn't a bad deal....on his lunch break if travelled to the sorting office some 5 miles from the office to collect his order. 45 minutes later he returned in silence and sat at his chair. 'well where is it'? I said. He replied 'mother truckers' then said nothing for the next hour and then explained that he got to the sorting office skipped to the entrance ,signed for his package for the royal mail guy to give him an envelope...just an envelope with nothing in it but a paper clip lol I never cried with laughter so much! Brilliant entertainment but shame on the scammers

Brilliant scam, a guy at work ordered an xbox years ago, and yes it was true, he got an empty box with an X on it - it could not have happened to a more deserving arrogant idiot, first class, it was very cheap for a good reason!

I hate work.

Reasons are;

You don't work for the same company as me do you?

Reactions: Ghost
Tourists

When you are on the beach enjoying the sun then you are on holiday
When you are in your car driving on unfamiliar roads then you are not on holiday

I was overtaking some guy and as I was level with the rear of his car he started to drift out (no indicator) to overtake a bus - I slammed on the brakes but too late - bruised my bumper on his rear bumper whilst his bike rack, on the rear of his 4x4, dug into the side of my NSF wing

Luckily the guy behind me stopped so I have a witness!

People at the gym who want `their` locker despite the rest of the changing rooms being empty and get changed right next to you.
Fcukin weirdos.

Probs Ads gym mate.

Reactions: Sandra, Ghost, jojo and 1 other person
Interestingly, do these scammers ever get caught? Do PayPal uphold most refunds?

I'm sure this has been said like 1million times, If it hasn't i'll eat all the change in my pocket....

people who don't indicate. especially when on inside lane and leaving a roundabout....

seriously winds me up just thinking about it...that little stick thing next to you steering wheel f##kin use it lol

Reactions: voorhees
HGV drivers! You guys drive for a living, so you should be good at frikin driving, but why are you so bad?

I could write a couple of A* essays on this subject! but I think I will just leave it at that.

It pains me to say.
The Audi A4 that undertook me on a roundabout today in Blackburn then went through a red light at speed. I hope it's not anyone here.

Motorists who use a single lane when the lanes are merging and think you are jumping the queue using both until the merge,YOU ARE JUST MAKING A BOTTLENECK ***