What do you hate???

This has become abit of a theropy :)

Social scroungers!!!!!

Not just the ones on the doll.
People who are just leeches on there so called friends and family!

I also hate extremely large people on the train or tube. You only paid for one ticket, so you only get one seat fatty!

Reactions: Lox3n
One of my neighbours had been one of his victims. She only just survived, and had poor health ever since.

My Grandad was cycling home from work, his bike didn't have any brakes, and as he came down a steep hill along Bedmond the Police stood in the road to stop him at a road block. He kept going as he had no brakes, and he heard them shouting "it's him, it's the Bovingdon poisoner" as he raced past. He did manage to smooth things over once he managed to stop his bike.

My Grandad was cycling home from work, his bike didn't have any brakes, and as he came down a steep hill along Bedmond the Police stood in the road to stop him at a road block. He kept going as he had no brakes, and he heard them shouting "it's him, it's the Bovingdon poisoner" as he raced past. He did manage to smooth things over once he managed to stop his bike.

pmsl! classic! :beerchug:

i hate robson green
i also hate it when i drink so much water in the gym that i cant stop *******...brb.

back.
adverts on tv that make no sense what so ever, especially 118 adverts!
in films where the sounds of the car/bike are totally different to the real car.
in films when the driver of a car in a race changes gear about 18 times on a straight
the remake of the italian job
the above film because they used 2 mini coopers and 1 cooper S. why?!
middle lane drivers
lorrys on the motorway, why the **** do they overtake when they can all only do 56mph!?

middle lane drivers
lorrys on the motorway, why the **** do they overtake when they can all only do 56mph!?

why do lorries do that? tossers! if you drive a lorry and do this your a tosser,stop it at once!
people who dab there brakes on the motorway but dont slow down at all! like a reflex reaction to hit the brakes every 30 seconds! causing a chain reaction with people hitting there brakes too! you should not need your brakes in the outside lane unless its an emergency!
cars that screech there tyres on grass and sand on films! they could be just remoulds lol!

I'll start...

I hate people who just can't SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I work with a guy who will not SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!

This mofo has gone into overdrive today. He just won't shut the hell uuupppppp!!

He was off yesterday (because he lost his spare car key - although I'm thinking its just hiding from him and his non stop chatting mouth!!) so today it seems like he is making up for lost time.

He is just going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

He's talking about some problem he's having with our accounting system, and has been since 9am!! But what makes it worse is he isn't actually talking directly to me. He's talking out loud to himself.... BUT for my benefit.
I've tried to ignore all his talk but every minute or so he says something and then just STARES at me across the desk, waiting for a response.
I mean.. really??!?! Like.. REALLY REALLY??!?!!!!!
At least ask me a question so I've got something to work with. But just making a statement and then looking to me for an answer?!?!?!?!!!!!! What am I supposed to do with that!!!!! :banghead:

I'm not a rude person, seriously I'm not, but today this guy is pushing me close to telling him to shut the goddamn hell up.

I tried to go to lunch at 12. Had my jacket on and everything. I didn't manage to leave the office until 12:20.
For 19 of those 20 minutes I wasn't even listening to what he was saying, I was just planning my escape.

I'm tempted to film this mofo just so you lot can fully appreciate what I'm dealing with here.

Oh and while I'm ranting, I've just remembered something else that I hate.....

People who explain sh*t to you in DETAIL even though what they are explaining is about as obvious as a big red spot on a ginger kid's nose.

Example...

Them: I bought a children's car seat the other day.

Me:
Ok.

Them:
Yeah, you know one of those little seats with the little seat belts that you put in your car for your kid so they don't fall all over the place when you go around corners or brake hard or drive fast or like if someone was to crash into you or you crashed into someone else or if you were at traffic lights and someone didn't see it was on red and went into the back of you or...

Me:
.....oh yes, I know now, one of those little seats.

*I walk away*

Me: F*CK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, sorry, its been a long day.
:sos:

This will be you later then Ads:

Last edited by a moderator:

I tell you why, if you have a 600 mile round trip to do and you are stuck behind another lorry doing 54mph, you need to overtake as 2 mph over 600 miles means a time difference of 40 minutes on your journey. Which could be vital for the tacho.

I tell you why, if you have a 600 mile round trip to do and you are stuck behind another lorry doing 54mph, you need to overtake as 2 mph over 600 miles means a time difference of 40 minutes on your journey. Which could be vital for the tacho.

meanwhile, me and about 40 other cars are waiting patiently as said truck driver pulls off this stunt!
they always get "the bird" off me after such a thing! (they cant catch me)
balls to the lorry drivers dinner going cold because of there long journey!, there getting paid after all! think of other road users!

I know, it is well annoying, but if they go over their tacho limit they might not just miss their dinner, they might have to pull up and sleep the whole night!

They don't care if you flip the bird, they are still ******* themselves laughing at having held you up for 10 minutes.:p

I know, it is well annoying, but if they go over their tacho limit they might not just miss their dinner, they might have to pull up and sleep the whole night!

They don't care if you flip the bird, they are still ******* themselves laughing at having held you up for 10 minutes.:p
Theyre in no rush to get home for dinner, otherwise their tacho break wouldn't conveniently occur in an area frequented by ladies of the night!

Comfort parkers. You park the car in a nice quiet empty spot out of the way of others, go do what you got to do, and come back to find a car either side of you when there is a whole car park of empty spaces.

Very clever.

When people are asked what is the longest word they know they say antidisestablishmentarianism. However, the longest word to appear in an English dictionary is Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. And no, it is not the surname of the Sri Lankan man that owns the chicken shop on Kingsbury high road.

Very clever.

When people are asked what is the longest word they know they say antidisestablishmentarianism. However, the longest word to appear in an English dictionary is Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. And no, it is not the surname of the Sri Lankan man that owns the chicken shop on Kingsbury high road.

No his name is gorge

kid at work, thinks he's an ace mechanic and chats crap all day, about how he shagged his lass last night or about what a ****** his brother and sister are or about how he dislikes his mum for whatever reason or what wierd dream he had last night. but yet when hes given an even slightly difficult job suddenly i cant hear his voice from across the garage..... was like that today, hes doing a full service on a volvo s80..... constant noise from his mouth!!!! i mean jesus christ, its not actually nessasary to engage your voice box whenever your breathing out!!!!
but then he's got a rocker cover gasket to do on an impretsa sti......... suddenly he needs to concentrate (even tho its a **** easy job a monkey could do).....and the noise from his mouth ceases......
more annoyingly is whenever hes given a dianostic job or something more difficult than a service he's forever asking my advice... like ive got these fault codes and its running funny........ i tell him what to check and what to do...... then he goes and tells the boss exactly what ive said and giving no credit to me.
also he's such a self-righteous ar sehole..... i mean me and another worker requested that we get paid weekly because its easier to budget one week at a time. whenever he has the oppertunity he points out that he can mange his money better cus he's on monthly pay......... baring in mind he lives with his rich girlfriend who inherited 25K!! his idea of budgeting is buying 10 ps3 games in a month insted of the 12 he wants to buy..... not which one of his bills he isnt going to pay cus he cant afford to pay them all.
and whenever im late he has a smart comment to make like he's superior..... i mean yeah well done you dont have a family to sort out and can afford to visit the sandwich shop twice a day so dont have to make lunches and sort out two kids who dont want to go to school.
he lives 10minute walk from work. so great you have to dress yourself and walk 10 minutes...... ofcourse your going to be at work on time everyday tosser!
he is also so pedantic about his tools whenever one is missing he's forever accusing you of borrowing it and not putting it back..... you say you havent and then he looks thru you tool box banging your draws and huffing and puffing. yet theres always something of mine in his when i look in it, yet i dont kick off like a total ****er.
and when a good rock song comes on the radio he feels the need to point out that its a great song and tries to simulate the guitar solo (when the song has only just started and so nowhere near the guitar solo) with his voice........ but it noise he makes sounds like a cat being being squashed in a door, and no-one would even be able to even guess what song it was by the noise he makes either.

im guna punch him in the face one of these days.

and when a good rock song comes on the radio he feels the need to point out that its a great song and tries to simulate the guitar solo (when the song has only just started and so nowhere near the guitar solo) with his voice........

This guy sounds like a legend to me. :laugh:

my new neighbour who recently brought a pressure washer but is inconsiderate and has no idea how to wash his car... he rinsed his filthy car down with 110bar of pressure in the general direction of my car that i had cleaned the day before... low and behold all his dirt landed on my freshly clayed paint... and he looked at me blankly as if he didnt know what i was angry about...

he did it again yesterday... i arrived home early from work... he was at it again with his pressure washer... he paused... to go inside and get a sponge.. while he was in... i drove over his pressure washer cable.. reversed over it... parked on it... went forward again.. and was sure to 3 point turn on it... SUCCESS!!! low and behold his cable was damaged... i parked... went in...

He came out to use his beloved washer again... and he was puzzled... he detached the water hose and attempted to press his thumb in the hose to achieve 110bar again... but it just wouldnt work. So he rinsed it down and left it. Thats all he ever does... no car shampoo... just water and a sponge... fkin piece of noob cheese!!!!!!!!!!!:tocktock:

Reactions: TheDriver
quite a few years ago, while drunk, i dropped my phone in the loo aswell, but it was just as id finished p1ssing. so i had to retreeve it out of my own unine. joy.

I hate the idiots I work with who are **** at their job and ask far too many stupid questions that anyone with half a brain cell could work out for themselves! :rtfm:

I hate the parts guy giving me **** discount on parts I have ordered for my car

I hate people who ask you for a price to rent a van,you get them staff rates and they moan it is more expensive than last year!

And I hate all this rain I want to clean my car.

On an upbeat note I have a cruise control kit and DIS wiper stalk to retrofit tomorrow :racer:

cancer................
I thought I didn't hate anything until you said that.
A lot of new members are in their twenties and probably think pah it'll never affect me but trust me it will come into your life,one way or another sorry to say.
Anyway its Friday yeeharr :beerchug:

S3 JOHN:1572018 said:
people who say like after every word/sentence ! like!

Lol you wouldn't enjoy been in inverness, everyone speaks like that like.