What do you hate???

christmass shoppers

really, its not the end of the world, you can buy food at anytime in the next two weeks

and the supermarket is not a ****** social club, if you wantto hang around and chew the fat, go to the pub!

20 minutes to get a sarnie in morrisons :(

Reactions: CHEZ
the supermarket is not a ****** social club, if you wantto hang around and chew the fat, go to the pub!

20 minutes to get a sarnie in morrisons :(

i really really hate that!
always groups of grey heads mainly, in front of the ****** door!

i really really hate that!
always groups of grey heads mainly, in front of the ****** door!

you need to be ruthless with the trolley its what i do just push it in to people and be all like ah sorry didn't see you... until they move

Reactions: CHEZ and Phil-1
you need to be ruthless with the trolley its what i do just push it in to people and be all like ah sorry didn't see you... until they move

Reminds me of the missus with her pushchair and jnr! No one dares to attack a mother with child, so she just barges through everything, clearing the path for me. :laugh:

Reactions: CHEZ
Reminds me of the missus with her pushchair and jnr! No one dares to attack a mother with child, so she just barges through everything, clearing the path for me. :laugh:

Was that you...... next time matey, next time :)

People that get in the right hand lane on a dual carriageway way to over take someone, then don't overtake and just do the same speed as them BLOCKING BOTH LANES...

Reactions: Artimus
People that get in the right hand lane on a dual carriageway way to over take someone, then don't overtake and just do the same speed as them BLOCKING BOTH LANES...

Living just a mile or two away from Dover and the start of the M20 I experience this frequently with lorry drivers :(

There's even ****** signs to tell them there's an incline on the dual carriage way ***!

Living just a mile or two away from Dover and the start of the M20 I experience this frequently with lorry drivers :(

There's even ****** signs to tell them there's an incline on the dual carriage way ***!

It is the most frustrating thing and its always when your running late too work...

Fck Fck Fck My daughter was in her schools musical on wednesday,we were very proud and really enjoyed it,just learnt today one of the pupils who performed died that night after the show on the way home,hit by a lorry,14 years old fck fck fck

Fck Fck Fck My daughter was in her schools musical on wednesday,we were very proud and really enjoyed it,just learnt today one of the pupils who performed died that night after the show on the way home,hit by a lorry,14 years old fck fck fck

That is such sad news.

right on christmas too! bad times!

Waiting til tomorrow to start a course of anti-biotics for a tooth abcess because I intend to drink tonight. :(

I hate the EBay sell that sold me a bluetooth module, model M and then sent me the faulty model D.

Waiting for a reply but not happy 😡

I hate the EBay sell that sold me a bluetooth module, model M and then sent me the faulty model D.

Waiting for a reply but not happy 😡

I wouldn't be happy about that at all. How much did you pay for it Phil? You got the seat and carpet stripped back too or test it first?

I wouldn't be happy about that at all. How much did you pay for it Phil? You got the seat and carpet stripped back too or test it first?

Hi I paid £45 + £16 for postage. I only got this one as it was shown as the "M" model the "D" version only has limited functions. Plus it's older than the 2008 as shown.

I hadn't got as far as fitting it, so that's one consolation. Was hoping to fit it next week, then get it coded.

Hi I paid £45 + £16 for postage. I only got this one as it was shown as the "M" model the "D" version only has limited functions. Plus it's older than the 2008 as shown.

I hadn't got as far as fitting it, so that's one consolation. Was hoping to fit it next week, then get it coded.

What do you think are my chances of getting my money back or the correct BT module?

I have checked the listing and the picture clearly shows ver "M" 2008 not "D" 2003.

Did you pay through paypal?

Ebay is really good as a buyer, if they havent replied in a day i just open a case. They usually refund asap for fear of feedback loss or wait and do nothing until ebay rules in your favour as the buyer anyway. It will **** them off cos paypal holds the cash until its resolved.

I sold a turbo as spares or repairs and said i couldnt guarantee the condition. He disputed it didnt work. Dumbass it was as spares; i won that case though.

Did you pay through paypal?

Ebay is really good as a buyer, if they havent replied in a day i just open a case. They usually refund asap for fear of feedback loss or wait and do nothing until ebay rules in your favour as the buyer anyway. It will **** them off cos paypal holds the cash until its resolved.

I sold a turbo as spares or repairs and said i couldnt guarantee the condition. He disputed it didnt work. Dumbass it was as spares; i won that case though.

Thanks

This is the first time I have has any problems with EBay.

I paid via PayPal back in December. I Have e mailed them yesterday, so If I don't get a reply when I get home on Friday. I will contact PayPal.

Take a Screen shot of the advert showing the correct model etc and then obviousely photo the one you recieved; just incase they ask.

stay on the horn till they move :blink:

I hate working two 12 hour days sat in a class room doing a Microsoft course. Them being asked to do an emergency call out. Worked 18 hours and now I have a 4 hour drive home.

The overtime will come in handy.

I hate working two 12 hour days sat in a class room doing a Microsoft course. Them being asked to do an emergency call out. Worked 18 hours and now I have a 4 hour drive home.

The overtime will come in handy.

You been having a bit of death by power point lol

people who pootle around the streets at <20mph in 30 zones.....***!!!1 I've got places to be b****! :p espically when there's no real reason for it.... like no traffic for hundreds of yards in front. I mean.....when I was learning to drive...if I did that (when it was safe to go faster, not like a really narrow street with cars everywhere) my instructor would keep heckling me till I got up to the limit! I remember first time on the dual carrigeway going 70... pulling on going 50 and he's just going "come on....foot down!" egging me on haha! we also blew away a subaru at the lights.... LOL

Saturday shopping with the partner. Looking round all the homely shops. Managed to buy a new bed today, I pay and she pays me back monthly. Should have a tried looking in a mirror and see if I had MUG on my forhead lol.

Reactions: jojo
Just had a dreams bed delivered 9 hours late so now I have to put that together also 9 hours late!

local hotel who sends booking confirmations to your address :ohmy: #baitmylifeout

Reactions: CHEZ and Ads
Speed Cameras. Was driving home on the M62 this morning at 4am after working all night when a camera on the overhead sign flashed twice at me. I was only doing 75.

I hate bad road positioning.
This includes people who think single lane roads can turn into dual carriageways, particularly at traffic lights

Reactions: ScottD3
What annoys me most is when smokers flick their dead fags out the window!!
Either get a life and quit! Or use the ashtray. Not difficult!

that freezing time between running from the bed to the shower and then between getting out of the shower and being dressed. BRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!