What do you hate???

Live bus/train timetables that say the next bus/train is 2mins away when really its 20mins away.
People who think their bag deserves a seat on the bus/train more than I do.
People who sit on the outer/isle seat of a two seater on a bus/train and leave the window seat free so people can't don't sit next to them.
Buses/trains.
People on buses/trains.

Yep, I'm on a bus, about to get on a train. :no:

Oh yeah and other one! lol

walking in town yesterday, and say this young white guy, about 17 with his tracky bottoms low showing if frigging dirty boxers!!!

I told him to pull his f-ing bottoms up, nobody wants to see your stinking crack! make it even worse he walking with a bop aswell. tbh its not even that sort of area.. WASTE-CADET

Man Utd.
Sir Alex Ferguson
People who slap their chops when eating (actually angers me)
People that talk with their mouth full
People that eat with their mouth open
People that gulp drinks really loudly
People that dno't control their kids in McDonalds
Towie
Geordie Shore
Robbie Williams
Chris Moyles
People that try and convince me that their ****box Ford/Vauxhall/Insert other brand is the best car ever. No it really isn't.
People who slam the doors on my car
People who buy a fast car then cruise about in it. Get a grip.
Jobsworths
Big Issue Sellers
People that moan that they miss woolworths because it had everything you need. No it didn't, thats why it went down the pan.
Other road users.
Chavs
Fat chavs
Hollister tops
Tops with HENLEYS plastered in about 8 locations in the brightest most contrasting colour you have ever seen.
People who wear tops about 8 sizes too small because they go to the gym.
People bull****ting when you know the truth. This is generally about how fast they got somewhere in their ****ty little car.
Ford Ka's
Public Transport.
Diesel drivers. Don't try and convince me. If I want a diesel I'll get one, I don't want to hear about your MPG, how it drives like a petrol or how it doesn't smoke. 95% of all diesels you follow smoke, and most sound horrible.
Chelsea.
The Welsh
Carlsberg.
Titanic
People who say pepsi taste's as nice as coca cola.
Nosey people.

There is more, but I have things to do.

Reactions: 45bvtc
...I hate people that **** and moan all day long ;)

...I hate people that **** and moan all day long ;)

AHAHAHA nice one :)

Another one..
James f***ing corden fat f***ing tw@!!

Oh and a personal pet hate is people who are late, if you say a time, be there not twenty thirty forty minutes later, and if you will be that late at least have the decency to use that time to come up with a good excuse, losing track of time or 'I had to see the end of this programme' is unacceptable!!

People who spell my name with a C. It's quite blatantly a K in my username.
Football.
Parents who force tgeir kids into foorball, just because its the only sport they know. THERE ARE OTHERS YOU KNOW!
steve jobs
Apple
people who bum apple (you just believw eveeything they say you brain washed moron!)
Ipads
People who want an ipad
People who have an ipad (I bet you already A.have a smart phone and B.have a laptop. I guarentee it)
People who walk around with dre beats head phones on. You look like a ****
When my phone only loads half of this thread
My spelling and grammar when im on my phone.
When people dont flush the toilet
When there's no bog roll in work

Football.
Parents who force tgeir kids into foorball, just because its the only sport they know. THERE ARE OTHERS YOU KNOW!
steve jobs
Apple
people who bum apple (you just believw eveeything they say you brain washed moron!)
Ipads
People who want an ipad
People who have an ipad (I bet you already A.have a smart phone and B.have a laptop. I guarentee it)

lol at Karl, you crack me up bud but you need to relax up your self.

Try some of this stuff...

212-234-Kordel_s_St_John_s_Wort_2000_Plus.jpg

Football.
steve jobs
Apple
Ipads
People who want an ipad

noted and edited

I HATE.....

Finishing all of the chips in here....

mcdonalds-fries-profile.jpg

....and then looking in here.......

McDonald's-Bag.jpg

...and finding there are no escapee/bonus chips at the bottom.

Not even one little crispy one...

fryf.jpg

Reactions: robbiemac and johnnythepie
People with prams getting on a packed out bus using front doors instead of rear doors, and hence forcing people to try and moved down which they cant if its packed! Then they start pushing their prams into your legs.

People racing up to a red light, giving the impression they are not going to stop. Hence you are reluctant to cross the road and then suddenly they brake as hard as they can to stop.

Overweight people who know they are overweight and are inconsiderate to other peoples personal space. ie: they come and sit next to you on the bus and push themselves into you as much as possible forcing you to lean against the window. This is made worse when their full body weight is leaning on you when the bus is going around bends. I mean i have no problems with overweight people as long as they are considerate.

People eating their McDonalds on the bus. Have you no manners!!

Individuals that come to see your colleague sitting next to you and persist on sitting there staring at your screen and what you're doing whilst they are waiting for your colleague to finish what he/she was doing to speak to them.

People shoulder-surfing in general.

People thinking they need to park as close to your car as possible even though there is plenty of space. This especially annoys me when i've parked as far away as possible in the car park where almost every space is empty, yet someone feels the need to park next to me and as close as possible. And these people generally are the type to slam their door into yours.

Brown-nosers, especially with management!

People who take credit for other peoples work or ideas.

That wouldn't have happened if you had an iPhone mate...and you know it.

I have added people who take up the full width of escalators with a bag at their side. One stupid woman was doing it and I was late for my train so asked her politely to move it. She was very polite and moved it while I ran past. I look over my shoulder and she's moving it back again to block the next person! 'tard

Karl needs some hashish in is life....;) then start looking at stars...

Just heard today that people visiting amsterdam will no longer be able to smoke the green :( add that to the hate list!!!

People that are behind you on the motorway and can see that you cannot go any faster as you are at the back of a long queue, and then move into the inside lane and then force back in ahead of you.

People with a private number plate on a Vectra or Mondeo.

When you laugh but a load of snot comes tumbling out of your nose and swings about your face.

Charity telesales, the "thank you for donating to Oxfam, but there is a little girl dying somewhere and she could really do with your money" I cancel them, There are loads of African children who thought some johnny foreigner was paying for their education, but they have to hand back their books because I cancelled that direct debit.

Britains Got Talent

Men that dye their hair to cover up grey.

Harlesden

Northerners.

Old people.

Travellers that don't travel.

LOL I see you on the TV at football matches, freezing cold and wet and topless!

Northerners!

I am from Hertfordshire. It is a pleasant county just north of London. We have everything, apart form Water.

I went to Halifax the other day, I was reminded of that film, Mad Max.

No Chap, that would be Surrey.

Surrey is full of upwardly mobile posh boys who support Manchester United.

Hertfordshire is the home of Watford and Stevenage football clubs. Both teams are having good seasons in their respective leagues.

Our local derby matches are with Luton Town, voted the worst place to live in the country. Luton is as close to grim northern towns as one can get south of the Watford Gap.

People talking in cinemas really loud!!!! Just want to smash there faces in, i should really calm down in 12 rated films lol

I used to live in Hemel Hempstead, right near wally world.

southerners.........................

winjing, twisty, moaning shandy drinking, scared of snow, head up there own bum, snooty, work shy miserable southerners!

some are ok though! lol

Last edited: