1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you hate???

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by Ads, Apr 26, 2012.

1. crazy88

crazy88 Loving the anonymity

On a similar note, I equally hate it when they wash their hands but don't dry them, so the door handle is then soaked. Sure it MIGHT be clean water, but it just feels so wrong! I then try do the same as you and open the door with my foot as I hate touching the wet door handle, it proper gives me the shivers.

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. crazy88

crazy88 Loving the anonymity

And I agree with this even more than the toilet comment! I hate it when I see family and pretty much all they talk about is "Did you see what x person said on facebook" followed by "oh, you don't have it do you!?"

To which I reply, "No, I don't, it's a waste of time, causes arguments and is generally there for people to boast about how boring their life is yet they try make it sound more interesting."

I hate social media.

Another thing I hate it that awkward moment when you meet someone from an internet forum, it's just awkward. Don't get me wrong, it's good to finally meet people, but I hate talking with forum names.

I once bought a bike from a forum member on another site, the dude then kept asking me if I knew people called fluffychicken, cosytoes, barrybonds etc. I left quickly.

EDIT: double post FTMFW!!

Luke2.0tdi2010 likes this.
  4. fishyfish

fishyfish Member

There is a special place reserved in hell for Mark Zuckerberg... where, for the rest of eternity, a bunch of knobs he knew in high school, who he never wants to speak to again, continually ask to be his friend, and if he finally relents and "befriends" them, they post banal sh!t about things he has no interest in until his brain turns to pus and runs out is ears.

5. Luke2.0tdi2010

Luke2.0tdi2010 Active Member

+1 I couldn't agree more, I hate Facebook with a great passion! I can safely say it is now number 2 on my list of pet hates (although it's more than a 'pet hate') only to be kept from the number 1 spot by 'middle lane motorway hoggers'

6. PaulAr

PaulAr S3 (8P)

The worst `dirty bog hands` offenders are those who have a poop in the gym toilets then march straight out of the cubicle onto the gym floor.

7. StateOfPlay

StateOfPlay Well-Known Member

Toilet floors soaked with piss. No need for it. And that is just at my mates house lol

8. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics
    Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Team Akoya saloon Audi S8 TDi

thinking you're taking several steps forward when you really end up back in same place as before but with different issues.
    I hate cars and tech at time.
    Grrrrrrrr

9. PaulAr

PaulAr S3 (8P)

I hate the crack my recently fitted Milltek TBE.:motz:

10. wesmaster

wesmaster Member

Off shore Callcentres!
    nothing worse

11. Lukehh

Lukehh Member

Mondays, first 5 mins being cold in the car on way to work in the morning, direct debits, ex girlfriends and calluses on hands.

12. Artimus

Artimus Shortback

Being asked to get in to work early for snow duties & finding the office locked when I do. :\

13. BigWillyStyle

BigWillyStyle Member

When you carry your packed lunch box close to your chest into work due to carrying lots of things, then notice its leaked bolognese sauce down your top......did this just this morning......9 hours at work looking like a tramp.....:Flush:

14. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

​Rude people.

15. BigWillyStyle

BigWillyStyle Member

Oh and the fact my Tattooist has been thrown in prison for 18 months and cant finish my tattoo!!!

16. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Well your sure having a bad day, hope it improves as the day goes on. :) x

17. jimmo

jimmo Member

What do I hate? Peas. Horrible things. They're not even a proper shade of green! I can just about tolerate them in a well-made samosa. :puke2:

18. PaulAr

PaulAr S3 (8P)

An itchy hoop.:(

19. voorhees

voorhees Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Black Edition Team Brill Red

The old chinese proverb
    Man who goes to sleep with itchy bottom.....
    wakes up with smelly finger.

I'll get my coat

20. PaulAr

PaulAr S3 (8P)

Often referred to as 'curry nail'

21. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Team V6 TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Tornado quattro Black Edition Audi S4 s tronic

When I print an email at work, and it comes out on two pages instead of one because of the sanctimonious message added automatically at the bottom of the message proper warning me to think before I print.

22. Advert Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  23. markos72

markos72 Active Member

I always park at the quietest part of a supermarket car park(unless we have the kids with us)and it really annoys me when I get back to the car to find another car parked right next to me when there are literally any number of empty spaces all over the carpark

wesmaster likes this.
  24. jdp1962

Staff Member Moderator Team V6 TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Tornado quattro Black Edition Audi S4 s tronic

Plus one.

25. BigWillyStyle

BigWillyStyle Member

When people park at a toll and then realise their arms are not 5 foot long and they have to get out of their cars to put their money into the machine! Happens all the time at the Tyne Tunnel!

26. StateOfPlay

StateOfPlay Well-Known Member

Signature statements on emails. I got one back after I asked the office clerk for an up to date contact list.

"sorry, I can't supply one at the moment"

Jayne Wayne
    Directors Assistant
    Impossible Is Nothing, Nothing Is Impossible.

FML!

27. PaulAr

PaulAr S3 (8P)

Good shout.

Also hate those dweebs who drive into the Permit lanes ....without a Permit.

Or the nobs who drive up to the cash barriers....THEN start to scratch around for change.

28. CHEZ

CHEZ moderately amusing
    Supporter

katie price!
    dreadful woman

29. BigWillyStyle

BigWillyStyle Member

Suarez

wesmaster likes this.
  30. Ads

Ads License to drive

People/media/etc who continuously single out suarez for stuff* that happens week in week out in football.

*"racist" comments and biting excluded.

31. Lukehh

Lukehh Member

oh i love the customers who say they have issues running an SQL query against a database because their running it against the WRONG database or don't know how to take or restore a backup yet have 'Senior Database Administrator' in their signature. I also saw some very sad guy had his signature of a picture of his details in the cmd window :wtf:

32. jdp1962

When I'm driving at night, stop to let an oncoming car come through, and the driver "thanks" me by flashing the main beams straight into my eyes.

33. Luke2.0tdi2010

When I'm driving at night, stop to let an oncoming car come through, and the driver DOESN'T say "thanks" by flashing the main beams straight into my eyes...... At night how else would I know if I was giving way to an ignorant, ungrateful person or not

34. jsmithee

jsmithee Member

I agree, I always give drivers who have gave way to me a quick flash. I didn't realise it upset some people. I've never been blinded when somebody said thanks to me for giving way. I think it's a good thing.While we're on the subject of main beam, I hate pricks who drive all the way along dual carriageways on full beam whether there's cars in front of them or in the opposite direction. It seems to be a new trend.

35. Luke2.0tdi2010

Yeah you're right, there does seem to be more and more of those type of pricks these days! Two wrongs don't make a right but in these cases they get it right back at em!

36. jimmo

jimmo Member

Merging lane bullies are a bit of a peeve, i.e. where two lanes at traffic lights immediately merge into one after the lights. Queued traffic patiently merges one by one...but then some tool from several cars back charges the lights at high speed just so that they can bludgeon their way into the filtering queue. It's not the use of both lanes that irks me, it's perfectly legitimate to use a lane if its there...it's the aggressive "f-ck you" attitude.

I've seen some jaw-dropping examples in places like Enfield, north London, where there are some cunning stunts driving around. Excuse the spoonerism. :)

37. ShaunS3

ShaunS3 Yorkshire & Humber Rep.
    Regional Rep VCDS Map User

I hate 2 faced people that pretend they are your friend, when actually all they are doing is extracting information and using it against you in conversations with other people. What is wrong with being genuine and honest?

Clearly, they are that jealous of your life that they have nothing better to do than spreading viscious twisted bullsh*t. Their lives must be so very sad if they feel the need to be how they are.

38. robbiemac

robbiemac 'S' Button engaged....

Mercedes brake lights in a traffic queue....... my retina's where burnt out...... put my sunglasses on, in the dark!
    Automatics are the worst, riding the brake in slow moving traffic...... S-Class, E-Class worst culprits:cool:

39. ScottD3

Pop corn stuck in my semi impacted wisdom teeth.

Hurry up and remove the bloody thing!!

40. BigWillyStyle

BigWillyStyle Member

When parents pierce their babies ears!

41. jdp1962

Yeeech! Does that really happen?!

42. ScottD3

Sadly yes.