What do you hate???

- New gym starters walking round in packs of 2s or 3s taking up all the stuff but spending 90% of the time talking so they are just in the way and makes your session longer - talking can be replaced with texting / on the phone / browsing facebook on smartphones. LEAVE YOUR PHONES IN THE CAR THE WORLD WONT STOP IF YOUR SEPERATED FROM YOUR PHONE FOR AN HOUR, GET A HARD WORKOUT BANGED OUT!!

This!!! oh does my head in not being able to get near any of the free weights because 3fattys are using a bench to sit on while the 3rd mate use's a kettle bell and they all sit and talk taking an iceage between sets. they are only beaten in my book by the 1st boys holiday brigade who will appear in May for a solid month of Bicep-curls and sit-ups but again only work in packs of 3-4 taking aages to get off equipment.

-People who only drive in straight lines at round abouts. nearly had the front taken off the car 2-3 times in the last week at the roundabout leaving work. imaging a roundabout with exits approx every 1/3rd of the way round they just drive in straight lines between exits. This despite ther being 2 lanes onto the round about and on the roundabout itself. Might let them him me one time would mean i got my stone chipped wing repaired for feck all.

This!!! oh does my head in not being able to get near any of the free weights because 3fattys are using a bench to sit on while the 3rd mate use's a kettle bell and they all sit and talk taking an iceage between sets. they are only beaten in my book by the 1st boys holiday brigade who will appear in May for a solid month of Bicep-curls and sit-ups but again only work in packs of 3-4 taking aages to get off equipment.

-People who only drive in straight lines at round abouts. nearly had the front taken off the car 2-3 times in the last week at the roundabout leaving work. imaging a roundabout with exits approx every 1/3rd of the way round they just drive in straight lines between exits. This despite ther being 2 lanes onto the round about and on the roundabout itself. Might let them him me one time would mean i got my stone chipped wing repaired for feck all.

Yeh i find walking up and asking the people sitting on the bench "are you using this?" gets them to sheepishly get up and get moving! Oh yeh can't beat the that's get hench in 1 month before summer lads, the ones that focus on arms / chest only where they do a weight too much for them on bench press do 2 reps then come off all red and flustered and think they have done a great job. Same with using barbells to do biceup curl they will grab something 20kg too heavy for them and they will be swinging with their backs in a backwards 'r' thinking it's doing loads.

Also whilst talking to about gym, people that think protein shakes are some mystical formula that changes your life / body so aslong as your taking protein shake and going gym 4/5 times a week it doesn't matter your guaranteed to get hench.

My friends also wreck my head too, being the only fit one out of them all (we are all in younger 20's) they constantly in turn every month tell me how they want to come gym with me and get bigger, to my response 'just bell me when your ready i will pick you up on the way' to never get the phone call. They don't seem to realise you can't get big AND go sit in the pub 2-4 nights in the week having a few pints then go out on weekends also and get big!

Oh yeh can't beat the that's get hench in 1 month before summer lads, the ones that focus on arms / chest only where they do a weight too much for them on bench press do 2 reps then come off all red and flustered and think they have done a great job.
Always quite like the look you get from those lads when you get the 70-80kg bar off them that they have rep'd twice then use it to warmup with before adding more weight, then the look of sheer amazment when later in the week they are back doing the hip-thrusting arm curls and you are doing squats / leg rack because that wont impress women in Malia / Aya-napa / Magaluf yet looking big arms and 10yr old girls legs does.

Lorries that overtake other lorries and take about ten minutes to do so!

That new version of Fleetwood Mac's "Don't Stop"! why try to fix what isn't broke???

big meat heads mostly full of steroids that look down there noses at you trying to lose a bit timber and lift a few weights at the gym even though when you get on the tread mill and run for 20 mins non stop they walk away because there too full of water and physically unfit to do that themselves!
who is fitter?

1. Middle Lane hoggers on the motorway!! They should be R.P.G'ed off the road!!
2. Facebook!
3. Bus Drivers!
4. Tony Blair, for completely ruining a country to the point of disrepair!
There are many many more but I gotta go out now so will update later

Internet bravery....... No chance of backing up cheap shots n threats.

5. People in car parks who have no respect what so ever when they whack their door (or shopping trolley) on your 'pride and joy'!

5. People in car parks who have no respect what so ever when they whack their door (or shopping trolley) on your 'pride and joy'!

Closely related: stupid hairy beanbags that park a bee's whisker away from the driver's side of your car, despite the whole rest of the parking lot being so empty that tumbleweeds are blowing across it. Bonus achievement unlocked if their moron passenger then opens their door onto your car... "oops, where did that car come from?"

^^^^^^ told you he would be on here.......

Reactions: Artimus
Spending more time looking for pot holes than at the road.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: shariain, Luke2.0tdi2010 and robbiemac
Wonky Numberplates. It makes me want to get out of my car a straighten them up!

BMW drivers on the motorway..... Get out of the way numb-nuts, you bought the wrong car for these conditions, get over it.
Quattro.... Born to do it

******* who really cant drive in these conditions, thinking just because they have a big 4x4 they can hoon past me doing 60+...

BREAKING NEWS!!!! YOU CANT STOP ANY QUICKER THAN ME!!!! :haudrauf:

Scaremongering newspapers and press in general.

Wake up this morning, BBC breakfast news, Amber warning. Red in Wales, Amber in the south East. oh my god!!!!!!! Amber!!!!!!

Well, I took a precaution of shooting the horse, didn't want it to suffer in the Amber snow storm.

And welded a snow plough to the front of my Audi, not getting stranded, not me! I don't care that my car is now screwed, Amber Storm approaching!!!!!!

Updated my last will and testament, not letting HM gov decided where my money goes, not even in an Amber Storm warning!!!

Smashed the credit card limit clearing the shelves in Sainsbury's. Not running out of water, food and other life saving food stuffs like Beer and Vodka. Not me!

And then all we get is a half inch of snow, not enough to bury the horse under. Still, Tesco might want that......

Panic over.

Reactions: Luke2.0tdi2010
Drivers who own 4x4's(a Mk1 LandRover Discovery in this instance), and don't know how drive it!

Broad daylight @3PM, road is clear and straight up ahead, and it's fully gritted! What does said person do? Drive @15mph with a VW Passat Taxi following about 2ft behind, and me a further few car lengths behind the Passat! For 5 miles we followed this car, along with a snake of 15 cars or so who have caught up with us! I didn't fancy overtaking 2 cars in one go, so had to sit back!

Looking like a complete plum after getting to a stretch of dual carriageway, swooping out into the right lane and scooting past a dozen cars, then suddenly finding that the right lane is no longer plowed/gritted and having to gingerly four-wheel-drift back into the left lane.... right in behind the slow-poke at the front of the conga line that I was trying to overtake in the first place! :blush:

Reactions: TonyH38 and Arrkon
Ooh got a few today....

1. People who pick their noses whilst driving!

The guy in front this morning was swerving all over the road so automatically i thought he was either on the phone, or having a cheeky fiddle before work. As i drove past i seen that he wasn't just having sneaky pick with his pinky, but he was actually ransacking his nose with just about every finger and then going on to have a good old chomp! Bleurgh....

2. The fact that my work phone, which is a BlackBerry, would rather flash a little light at the top, telling me the battery is dying and switch off the signal rather than keep the signal on and stop the fecking flashing!

3. The fact that i was in a meeting earlier and my mates who were scooping all of the snow from around the cars in the carpark thought it would be funny to build a nice little snow man on my bonnet with a big todger on it! I could see them doing it while i was in the meeting but couldnt stop them! Gits :asskicking:

Last edited:
1. People at home that go toilet and don't shut the door so you can hear them *******, absolutely goes through me.

2. David Cameron dodging us a referendum on the EU

3. Walking through village and groups of 13-16 year old kids all looking at you wondering whether they dare to snowball you (they don't, but you can see their DYING to). Obviously I would have them upside down by their ankles in dustbins if they try it!

4. Tax reminder thats just come through post

5. Couriers that always seem to come at the worse time possible, either when your still getting your last vital 30 mins of sleep before work or coming 10 mins after you have left the house after spending half the morning waiting in for them!

6. Going to the barbers (it's every 1-2 weeks for me) and theres 2-4 guys already waiting for the same barber you want to use (most people only use a certain person at the barbers don't they!).

Stuck in a job where I'm unable to get the training I need and desire but they can put everyone else on training cause they 'might' need it.

I NEED THE ****** COURSE!!

3. The fact that i was in a meeting earlier and my mates who were scooping all of the snow from around the cars in the carpark thought it would be funny to build a nice little snow man on my bonnet with a big todger on it! I could see them doing while i was in the meeting but couldnt stop them! Gits :asskicking:

Hahahaha quality, that's top banter that.

If I was in that meeting as soon as the penis was created I would of been in creases laughing.

ah ha ha! thats brilliant that is!

Hahahaha quality, that's top banter that.

If I was in that meeting as soon as the penis was created I would of been in creases laughing.

I was with the Big Dogs that work for my company and i was trying so hard not to laugh. I had to pull a stupid face to stop me laughing which just made me look like i had bowel trouble.

I will get them back i tells thee! :salute:

Last edited:
3. The fact that i was in a meeting earlier and my mates who were scooping all of the snow from around the cars in the carpark thought it would be funny to build a nice little snow man on my bonnet with a big todger on it! I could see them doing it while i was in the meeting but couldnt stop them! Gits :asskicking:

:photo: or it didn't happen... Could do with a laugh :D

:photo: or it didn't happen... Could do with a laugh :D

Haha unfortunately i took it off sharpish because everyone would of seen it who goes out for lunch and didnt fancy the attention. I'll take a pic of my retaliation tomorrow if i get time. Just need to think of a good comeback!

The last 4 hours of traveling due to the snow, stupid slow drivers, more stupid slow drivers and the gritters that's not gritting the road that they are having issues gettng up, so they turn everyone away when me and fellow 4x4 owners sail past thinking 'thanks for wasting 30 mins of our life'.

The fact my usual Barber wasnt there and instead had someone else to cut my hair. Seriously lop sided at the back. He must of had one leg shorter than the other!

Or maybe you were sat lopsided?

I wouldn't worry about it anyway, it is at the back so you won't see it all the time.

The fact my usual Barber wasnt there and instead had someone else to cut my hair. Seriously lop sided at the back. He must of had one leg shorter than the other!

Time to pop that collar.

Trying to find a fault and you miss it the first time but then you go back and find the fault but more problems.........I hate faults :(

People who dont wash their hands after going to the bog.

I REEEEAAAAALLLLLLLYY hate that too! I either get toilet roll to to put in my hand when i open the door to leave or i try to open with my elbow or foot which is very hard to do i might add!

I work with alot of people who have Degrees, Phd's etc etc.... but its amazing how many dont know how to flush a toilet or use a toilet brush!

New finance staff who accuse IT of stealing from the company.

I'm curious.
what's their acquisitions based on?

Purchase orders from 6 months ago - scrutinizing the order and asking where each part went, & proof as to why the items where purchased.

Pretty obvious assumptions being made there, considering the purchase orders are historic & paid.

There excuse was that they need to know where it was "coded" to for financial reasons.
The Purchase order was "coded" to my budget at that particular site, 6 months ago when it was raised!

Iv already spoken to the HR manager about it.

Purchase orders from 6 months ago - scrutinizing the order and asking where each part went, & proof as to why the items where purchased.

Pretty obvious assumptions being made there, considering the purchase orders are historic & paid.

There excuse was that they need to know where it was "coded" to for financial reasons.
The Purchase order was "coded" to my budget at that particular site, 6 months ago when it was raised!

Iv already spoken to the HR manager about it.

*******s.

Hope you're safe.