What do you hate???

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
I'll start...

I hate people who just can't SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I work with a guy who will not SHUT THE F*CK UP!!! As soon as you get through the door in the morning, before you've taken your jacket off and sat down, he talking talking talking.

Even as I type this he's talking talking talking!! Ok, it's about work most of the time but jesus christ.. come on!!! Give us a break!!

I got back from lunch today, armed with a nice lamb wrap. I sat down at my desk and started eating it, but then he started... talking talking talking!! By the time he had finished blabbing on I looked down at my plate and I had pretty much eaten the entire wrap without even realising. Basically, he ruined the enjoyment of my food.
I try to hint for him to SHUT THE F*CK UP by looking at him while he's talking, then looking at my food, and then looking at him again... but he just looks at my food too then looks back at me and continues talking talking talking.
Once he made me choke because I got so irritated by his talking that I did a big SIGH and inhaled a Walkers salt and vinegar crisp.

Even proper food on a proper plate doesn't stop him. He just walks over, with a big f*ck off folder and places it next to your plate and starts talking talking talking, pointing at numbers and stuff!
His nose is usually running too so when he stands over you and your plate of grub talking talking talking he's also sniffing snot back up into his big fat hooter! I'm sure I must've eaten a droplet of snot before or a rogue bogie or something.

Don't get me wrong, I do like this guy, but boy does his talking talking talking do my my head in!

And now he's humming!!! I don't know what the tune is but I really need him to SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!!!!! :banghead:

So what do you hate about your daily life?

Reactions: THQuattro, Jassyo06, Daniel-S3 and 11 others
I also work with a zombie who walks without moving his arms. They just stay by his side with zero swing. He walks very slowly too.
This can be a problem when you are walking to the office from the station and he is a few meters in front of you. He's not the easiest person to speak too so catching him up would mean an awkward 5 minute walk to the office together with no conversation.
I've lost count of the amount of times that I've had to walk at an unnaturally slow speed just so I don't catch him up and have to talk to him.

I kind of hate him too in way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jassyo06, k.lockU2, Newbrook82 and 1 other person
ha ha i feel your pain brother!
i have a friend at work slightly similar to this but with different issues!
if i walk past him to get from a to b and he sees me, he always shouts me over to talk bobbins!
nothing really of any substance, just bobbins! like did you see ....... on the telly last night etc etc!
but my main gripe i have is whenever i sit down next to him to eat at lunchtime, he eats with his mouth open...............
and then talks, with a mouth full of food and smacks his lips loudly! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
also like your work mate ads, if i am eating he goes out of his way to rabbit on at me while i am eating, totally ruining my food enjoyment!
i do tell him though, but, for what good it does as it has not stopped him!
he is a good lad though, but, has these issues!
he also puts ketchup and vinegar on curry, but thats a whole different barbaric subject! the filthy hobbit!

Reactions: k.lockU2 and Samuel c5 Q
LOL i burst out laughing reading that Ads, now my work colleagues think i'm going mad. lol

Last edited:
ha ha! classic!
we have a lad who works with us who walks like he has magnets in his boots, and sort of moon walks forwards all over!
he does not lift his feet up!
its very funny!

Love your threads Ads,

I hate Honda jazz drivers!

That is all

Reactions: 1future and JudderMan
I also have a woman that talks a lot and a man who walks verrrrrrrrrrry slow to the point where i nearly walked into a pillar trying to overtake him in the office! lol

ha ha i feel your pain brother!
i have a friend at work slightly similar to this but with different issues!
if i walk past him to get from a to b and he sees me, he always shouts me over to talk bobbins!
nothing really of any substance, just bobbins! like did you see ....... on the telly last night etc etc!
but my main gripe i have is whenever i sit down next to him to eat at lunchtime, he eats with his mouth open...............
and then talks, with a mouth full of food and smacks his lips loudly! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
also like your work mate ads, if i am eating he goes out of his way to rabbit on at me while i am eating, totally ruining my food enjoyment!
i do tell him though, but, for what good it does as it has not stopped him!
he is a good lad though, but, has these issues!
he also puts ketchup and vinegar on curry, but thats a whole different barbaric subject! the filthy hobbit!

:laugh: The telling you about what was telly last night made me laugh. This guy does the same. Don't they realise that listening to someone explaining the entire plot of a BBC period drama is the most boring thing ever and will make me want to hurt either them or myself?!

LOL i burst out laughing reading that Ads, now my workers think i'm going mad. lol

Careful, they'll end up hating you. ;)

I'll start...

I hate people who just can't SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I work with a guy who will not SHUT THE F*CK UP!!! As soon as you get through the door in the morning, before you've taken your jacket off and sat down, he talking talking talking.

Even as I type this he's talking talking talking!! Ok, it's about work most of the time but jesus christ.. come on!!! Give us a break!!

I got back from lunch today, armed with a nice lamb wrap. I sat down at my desk and started eating it, but then he started... talking talking talking!! By the time he had finished blabbing on I looked down at my plate and I had pretty much eaten the entire wrap without even realising. Basically, he ruined the enjoyment of my food.
I try to hint for him to SHUT THE F*CK UP by looking at him while he's talking, then looking at my food, and then looking at him again... but he just looks at my food too then looks back at me and continues talking talking talking.
Once he made me choke because I got so irritated by his talking that I did a big SIGH and inhaled a Walkers salt and vinegar crisp.

Even proper food on a proper plate doesn't stop him. He just walks over, with a big f*ck off folder and places it next to your plate and starts talking talking talking, pointing at numbers and stuff!
His nose is usually running too so when he stands over you and your plate of grub talking talking talking he's also sniffing snot back up into his big fat hooter! I'm sure I must've eaten a droplet of snot before or a rogue bogie or something.

Don't get me wrong, I do like this guy, but boy does his talking talking talking do my my head in!

And now he's humming!!! I don't know what the tune is but I really need him to SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!!!!! :banghead:

So what do you hate about your daily life?

Lol Ads, i think your wasted at your day job. Your stories brighten up my day. The way you write them is a gift, i can just see this guy, drooling over your lunch. :) x

I hate getting a bollocking first thing in the morning, sometimes its on the way to my studio where I walk through the factory and i'm still wearing my coat. Just let me get in my little environment, remove my coat, start up the machines, jez i'm usual in early any way so its my time i'm getting my *** chewed by the boss.

Got a guy in work that has been there, done that, got a friend, best mate, knows everything you're talking about and/or its a all a plot by the government or something.

Nice bloke and from what I can make out seems to know a fair amount but every thing I've done, been or even the older generation of people here.
He's been there, done that or got a best mate thats done it and he happened to be there.

For stories its entertaining but fkn annoying when you're trying to talk to someone else in the office and pipes up about how he flown his bosses helicopter or how he use to sail his yacht or got a mate in the states which so happen to be in the same location and doing the same thing but bigger and better than the person who was telling the story about his holiday and showing the images.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ***, tell the truth and stop trying to do one up on everyone.
Fine, fair enough if you have actually done it, been there and got the T-shirt but I doubt it very much that you've done half the things or know half the people you say you know.

****!!!!

Is a nice bloke and I do like him just annoys me.lol

My mate is people all ways doing one better or a mate that's done better.

Ha yeh the one upmanship does my head in more than it does your ;)

Seriousley tho i hate apprenticies, yeh i was one oneday, but f1ck me, kids these days need a dry slap to wake the f*ck up!

As for this whole thread.... Genius :)

Reactions: JudderMan
Fat people

and my ex-wife

Pretty much one and the same really!:)

Reactions: toooldforboyracing, JudderMan and hendry10
Listening to people eat, more so if theyre smacking their lips etc but thats no what im getting at here

If im sat at the table at home no music or tv for background noise and i can hear people chewing and swallowing i cant stand it, it actually gets me angry but i know i cant say anything because it cant be helped, and i bet i myself do it too, i must do!

So where ever possible i avoid sitting at a table to eat and have the tv or music on so as i dont have to listen to the soundtrack of munch munch gulp!!

Am i alone in this hate? Hope not else im gonna seem crazy lol

i have got two very annoying people who work in my place one doesnt shut the f*ck up most of the time i end up putting my headphones in and listening to my ipod and the other nudges me while walking past me all the time back the f*ck up like your in my personal space lol

Un helpful people.
People who go out of there way to annoy you off for no reason. For instance, doing 75 in the outside lane and some **** from the middle lane doing 70 goes into the outside lane in front of you and sits there at the 70 he was doing before, not actually overtaking anyone, just changing lanes to **** you off.
Body odour.
False fingernails on someone serving me food.
Pikeys.
Dole scroungers.
Anyone shopping in Asda.
People you have to explain everything twice to, and they still don't get it.
Toll roads.
People who are late.
Teenagers in Touchwood shopping centre who stand around talking causing congestion.
Goths.
Potholes.
Dubstep.
Wonky chairs.
Sky + player that cuts off the end of the program you have recorded, just at the best bit.
Microsoft Excell.
Paper cuts.
Fuel cost.

I am sure there are a few more....

Reactions: toooldforboyracing, JimmyH and Cozza McA
Other road users in genral haha
people who go really slowly off round abouts,
those who dont give a thank you wave,
Boy racers that sit about 2" off your bumper in there sh*te corsa's

Reactions: toooldforboyracing
been thinking a lot about this and i also HATE in no particular order,

nosey people who blatantly listen to what your talking to someone about! (happens a lot at work this)
people breathing like darth vader,
people who spit when they talk,
bad breath,
stafordshire bull terriers and in particular the gold chain wearing yob attatched to it,
old women in supermarkets yacking around doorways,
my next door neighbour,
liars,
stubbing my toe,
hackers,
erm, that is all for now!

I HATE the bloke I work with he is an older bloke and because he Is older and married and not happy in his marriage he decides that he is going to take his time with everything he does. He has a nosey in the switch room has a drink then slowly walks back to work then realises he needs the toilet, I end up doing every bit of the work and then just to make it worse he is the worst driver i have even seen so slow, so dangerous it's unbelievable and to top it off he earns more than me.

Now i'm not for one minute saying I know it all or anything like that but for me if I work with someone else I always work as fast as they do because the other person has a life and things to do, just some courtesy and pull your weight a bit.

Oh and also people who are so sarcastic all the time and people who go out of there way to wind you up, I love a bit of banter but one bloke i know goes out of his way to get under people's skin to see a reaction.

One that can't stop talking, and sniffling, and one that walks like mr softee. Sounds like you work with a coke head and a stoner! I hate being on a tracker at work, and getting moaned at for driving over 65 mph. I also hate the fact that I do the lottery almost every other day, and still haven't won!

I agree with Ads, there's also one guy at work who needs to shut the F*** up. He talks none stop, all day, about nothing. Drives me to delirium daily.

Also Lazy people at work. They get the same money as I do yet do sweet FA and are more than happy to do so, and have no compunction in stitching you up with their bone idleness. The only thing grates me more is their supervisors who allow them to get away with it.

I'll avoid driving ones, far too many.....

People who linger in doorways, often mothers with prams. Get out the F****** way!

Women (because it always is) who spend ages digging in their purses to get the last 2p out to pay with the exact money.

People who can't control their dogs, I love dogs, but my dog, not yours. And if your dog goes for my dog because you can't control it I will kick it. Hard.

People who drive too fast up my road.

I'll stop now...

people tell me and i acknowledge it myself actually, that i hate EVERYTHING, and im full of hatred, i've no idea why they think this.
but now i've seen these posts, i feel sooooo much better.
i thought i was going to turn into a serial killer, its that extreme.

il start with work.

there is a bloke in work, who will NOT STOP chewing gum! i HATE chewing gum, i hate more so the people that feel the need to chew it furiously, constantly throughout the day. this guy chews so fast, and exaggerated, he cant even fking speak properly! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!!!! I just find it rude, and for some reason it gives the impression of arrogance, i've no idea why, but if i see anyone chewing like this guy in work, it winds me up, and i have to leave.
tomoro, i might ask him how many packets he goes through a week.

another one is this fella that, you just cant really relate to, and it seems he cant have a normal, decent, interesting conversation. he trys, today he came up to me, completely out of his way and said 'look at this' shows me something that was smashed, so im thinking 'ok, what the **** you showing me that for, do you want me to fix it with my mind!' and then walks off. what the **** is that all about, he just does and says pointless things that i couldnt give a **** about!

like alot of you guys there is someone who is better than anyone. except in my example this guy is easily 25 stone, EASY. so you try sitting there while someone tells you that he is like 'ronaldo' on the football pitch, i ****ing hate football for starters, but i wont go there.
i think about what hes telling me and some others, and physically its not possible for him to be as good as he says he is, its just ****ing ridiculous. theres other things too, this guy knowwwws, more birds than you have ever even seen, he has pulled sooooooo many! now id believe him for a second, IF he told me that he ate them, id genuinely believe him. oh and if he goes on about going to vegas again with his cousin who is 'loaded' i will smash his head into a wall!

other things that really grind my gears are:

nissan micras, you look at the front of a traffic jam, i bet you 9/10 its a fkn micra.
people who just dont listen to what you say and require you to say it slowly
people who get fuel at tesco express stations then insist on doing their weekly shop when they go in!
groups of lads who think the gym is a social club
women
fat people
small pathetic dogs
chris moyles
simon pegg
ricky gervais
russell brand
anyone from essex
insurance
people who shout on the phone
people who ask stupid questions e.g 'oh are you here?', no im a ****ing optical illusion
the fact my cupholder is jammed in my car
slow people
people whos life IS facebook
people who think banging on about how 'hammered' they got, and how 'hungover' they are, and think its cool like some sort of achievement
smokers
anyone riding a fixie bike!!!!!

il leave it at that

Ha! I was stuck in a jam yesterday, caused by a purple micra who thought it was a good idea to park upside down in the middle of the road!

amen! karlsberg!
nail on the head a few times there mate!
particularly the comments on the social club gym members and face book heads!

Man i work with a guy just like it a complete nob MICK THE *****! the most depressing guy that doesn't stop talking about work in lunch time ,break time im am pretty sure he knocks one out over work at night. But i just just turn my i pod on and play sonic till back to work and then the ear plugs go in , head down and weld till home time ! There is always one wherever you work ! "uck!

people tell me and i acknowledge it myself actually, that i hate EVERYTHING, and im full of hatred, i've no idea why they think this.

il start with work.

there is a bloke in work, who will NOT STOP chewing gum! i HATE chewing gum, i hate more so the people that feel the need to chew it furiously, constantly throughout the day. this guy chews so fast, and exaggerated, he cant even fking speak properly! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!!!! I just find it rude, and for some reason it gives the impression of arrogance, i've no idea why, but if i see anyone chewing like this guy in work, it winds me up, and i have to leave.

another one is this fella that, you just cant really relate to, and it seems he cant have a normal, decent, interesting conversation. he trys, today he came up to me, completely out of his way and said 'look at this' shows me something that was smashed, so im thinking 'ok, what the **** you showing me that for, do you want me to fix it with my mind!' and then walks off. what the **** is that all about, he just does and says pointless things that i couldnt give a **** about!

like alot of you guys there is someone who is better than anyone. except in my example this guy is easily 25 stone, EASY. so you try sitting there while someone tells you that he is like 'ronaldo' on the football pitch, i ****ing hate football for starters, but i wont go there.
i think about what hes telling me and some others, and physically its not possible for him to be as good as he says he is, its just ****ing ridiculous. theres other things too, this guy knowwwws, more birds than you have ever even seen, he has pulled sooooooo many! now id believe him for a second, IF he told me that he ate them, id genuinely believe him. oh and if he goes on about going to vegas again with his cousin who is 'loaded' i will smash his head into a wall!

nissan micras, you look at the front of a traffic jam, i bet you 9/10 its a fkn micra.
people who get fuel at tesco express stations then insist on doing their weekly shop when they go in!
women
fat people
small pathetic dogs
chris moyles
simon pegg
ricky gervais
russell brand
anyone from essex
insurance
people who ask stupid questions e.g 'oh are you here?', no im a ****ing optical illusion
slow people
people who think banging on about how 'hammered' they got, and how 'hungover' they are, and think its cool like some sort of achievement
smokers

il leave it at that

F*ckin AWESOME you are!!

"9/10 it's a micra"... and... "this guy knowwwws, more birds than you have ever even seen, he has pulled sooooooo many! now id believe him for a second, IF he told me that he ate them, id genuinely believe him." :lmfao: :lmfao:

The things that get to me are.....

People who pull out of a side road and have no intention of trying to keep up with the flow of traffic , causing you to hit the brakes ...esp when you had the decency to let them out......

People turning left in front of you and almost stop before taking the corner.....

NO NEED **** HEADS!!

Loving the list format. Some more of mine:

Women who don't drink alcohol.
Smart cars that park facing the kerb.
The last little bit of sh*t that you can feel in your rectum that won't come out with the other bits of sh*t during a sh*tting session.
The pins and needles you get in your legs while waiting for the above to come out.
The cramp you get in your legs after the above mentioned pins and needles that has you walking back to your desk like Stephen Hawkin minus the wheelchair.
People who stare at you and keep staring at you no matter how many times you look away and look back at them.
Only finding two bits of chicken in your entire chicken tikka.
The message "last edited by...." you get at the bottom of your post when you edit it more than a minute after posting it.
Sir Alex Ferguson.

i also hate:

Samuel L Jackson
the fact that captain america was even made
people who download music
people who download films...
...people who complain about the films they download when they never watched them how they were intended to be watched
when you're enjoying some chips and then a sharp one spikes your mouth
running out of brown sauce
potholes
my phone

Glad this thread came up! The fat B***h at work GRRR(nothing agains bug people but she goes on like she's boyonce!) She never shuts up. I'm actually suprised she gets any work done. Her manager doesn't say nothing but he doesn't have to sit next to her. I mean like she constant chats ****e throughout the day, did anyone see towie last night, have you seen who's in that magazine,I did this that and the other last night, what you doing tonight. Plotting to kill you!

Then to male things worse, when people don't pay attention to her she tries to make jokes on people, usually me as I'm the youngest but I tell her in the office to shut the f up. My manager just laughs so I guess its cool. But I swear down if she was a bloke I would knock s*** of out her just for 5 minutes piece and quiet.

Oh its good to talk....

People who don't say thanks when you hold a door open.
Facebook
People who pull out beyond the stop line of a junction, thus into my bike lane and causing me to go into the road. I usually cycle as close to their bumper as I can to pay them back (Karl, I have gears don't worry)
People who think a 1.8TQS is almost an s3
People who think an a3 is better than an a4
My wife when she doesn't keep the promise
People asking me to help them as they know I can't say no
Water melon
Monday mornings
Mushrooms - taste awful and smell of jizz
People walking slowly in shops/ corridors so you can't get past
Soap operas
Man utd

Reactions: JudderMan
People who don't say thanks when you hold a door open.
Facebook
People who pull out beyond the stop line of a junction, thus into my bike lane and causing me to go into the road. I usually cycle as close to their bumper as I can to pay them back (Karl, I have gears don't worry)
People who think a 1.8TQS is almost an s3
People who think an a3 is better than an a4
My wife when she doesn't keep the promise
People asking me to help them as they know I can't say no
Water melon
Monday mornings
Mushrooms - taste awful and smell of jizz
People walking slowly in shops/ corridors so you can't get past
Soap operas
Man utd
LMAO!
good job you have gears or id hate you.
i fking HAAAAATTTTE mushrooms!

Reactions: Fife-Bloke
They're evil. Raw they smell of cum and ****** they're like eating slugs. Awful food

Reactions: Fife-Bloke

il start with work.

women
fat people
small pathetic dogs
chris moyles
simon pegg
ricky gervais
russell brand
anyone from essex
insurance
slow people
smokers

il leave it at that

Wow...

Oh dear.Youd hate me superkarl! Im fat and I smoke and love mushrooms!
My hates include:
people who use facebook
people who eat with their gobs open
people who sniff
australians
somalians
nigerians
welsh
keith lemon
anyone from essex esp towie and that fat ugly hippocrocadillypig blond
hugh grant
simon pegg
ricky gervais
people who use gyms
people that dont thank you when opening doors etc
picking noses
fake tans
chavs
ford ka's
smart cars
micras
any old phucker wearing a cap with big ears that drives
people who drive at or under the speed limit
pikeys
people that live here that dont speak english
fish (fanny fish is ok)
freshly laundered ****
effing big brother
nylon socks (friction burns..a bits ok but nylon toooo fierce)
That **** keith lemon again
jazz music esp that shyte cleo laine
wwe 'wrestling' (load of homos)
cricket
rugby
ballroom dancing
people carriers
women drivers (esp in smarts, ka's etc)
carpet bagger underwear

just a few to start with......

Last edited:
Reactions: TonyH38