What do we think of these then guys?...

not sure a little too plain however may look the part depending on the colour of your A3

DPM said:
They're not 'new to the market' either, had them in for years! I'd stick with OE!

I know you sell these Damian, so forgive me if I sound a little harsh. There's always going to be a market for them unfortunately. Most of the time I see lights like that on Saxos/Corsas/106s/Civics/Fiestas/etc, and most of them have a dubious fit, bulbs not working and dodgey wiring. Looks are usually subjective. OE kit fits and works well and looks like it should be there. Far better, IMO :)

is there anywhere that sells facelift rear lights? except the dealer as i imagine they would be expensive. or is it just a case of trying to get them on ebay?

Lucas make them, you should be able to get them from any good motor accessory shop. Part no's are LPS688 and LPS689. (N/S and O/S)

cheers for the part numbers mate. i work in a motor factors and we deal with lucas so much cheapness for them.

No worries mate, i also work in a motor factors and was going to get them from work but i found them cheaper on ebay germany. I think they was about £60-£70 quid for the pair on there. Maybe if you lot are direct with lucas they might be cheaper, as we go through an agent.

we are like yourself mate, we go through a agent aswell mate but i think its like 80quid for the pair. so but the same by the time you add postage