1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do I need??!

cfoster Apr 19, 2011

  1. cfoster

    cfoster Member

    Hi all, I have a 2003 B6 S4 and want to be able to play music off of my iPhone 4 through the RNSE (I think!) screen!

    Whats the cheapest way of doing this, i've seen some cables on ebay like this: Audi Music Interface - Pre 2009 iPod Cable - 4F0051510L | eBay UK

    but not sure if its what I need?

    Below is the pic of my head unit!

    Any help would be great!

  2. s8craig

    s8craig Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

    4F0 cable is not for you car, that is for cars fitted with AMI IPOD systems.

    If your car does not have a 6 CD changer in the glovebox or you are happy to lose it, then the best option is the Dension Gateway 100 CAN version.

Share This Page