What did you pay?

Richstang98

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm seriously thinking about buying an Audi A4 1.8 T Quattro very soon. Like many people, I dont want to get ripped off. What did you all pay for your cars and how was your buying experience? I live in Norther Virginia where things are a bit expensive.

Hi CJ. I dont think i'm the same Richie you are thinking about. Sorry :-(

ANYONE????

Well i cant help that jojo you know more than anyone...you didnt have to place a post directed towards me in which i wouldnt have to post a reply so basically you are instigating post whoring /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Well i cant help that jojo you know more than anyone...you didnt have to place a post directed towards me in which i wouldnt have to post a reply so basically you are instigating post whoring /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you didn't want me to reply neither /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif where did u get them from jojo?

[/ QUOTE ]

Borrowed it from another site, as I can't attach pics to posts haha. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Which site JoJo or are you keeping them for yourself? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Which site JoJo or are you keeping them for yourself? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that would be telling /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Well ours is a lease:

2004 A4 1.8T Quattro
silver, painted plastic on the bottom (versus the black some have), black interior, Tiptronic, cold weather package incl. heated seats, premium package, metallic paint no charge

$319 a month for 42 months with $319 down (basically 1st month payment)... it was a special running at the time (3/04) for the Northeast U.S.

There is a great deal from Audi NA right now on the Special Edition package A4s /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, that is superb, £160 a month!

Whilst in New York I was shocked that you could get a BMW X3 3.0i with leather, cold weather pack and Steptronic for $0 deposit and $329 month over 42 months.

Same car here is around $800 month.

Oh and fuel, I loved the ads on Saturday morning

"Fill your car, and size before midday at BIG ALS GARAGE on Avenue of the Americas and 32nd for $15!"

So you can drive in and fill your 80 litre take for about £8!
That would cost you over $120 here, no wonder no one worries about diesel over there.

[ QUOTE ]
Oh and fuel, I loved the ads on Saturday morning

"Fill your car, and size before midday at BIG ALS GARAGE on Avenue of the Americas and 32nd for $15!"

So you can drive in and fill your 80 litre take for about £8!
That would cost you over $120 here, no wonder no one worries about diesel over there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah! How come we have to put up with $8/gal. petrol? Maybe if we call it "gas", then we only need to pay $2/gal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Jeez