1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What did you pay?

Richstang98 Jan 19, 2005

1. Richstang98

Richstang98 New Member

Hi all,

I'm seriously thinking about buying an Audi A4 1.8 T Quattro very soon. Like many people, I dont want to get ripped off. What did you all pay for your cars and how was your buying experience? I live in Norther Virginia where things are a bit expensive.

2. Richstang98

Richstang98 New Member

Hi CJ. I dont think i'm the same Richie you are thinking about. Sorry :-(

ANYONE????

3. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Well i cant help that jojo you know more than anyone...you didnt have to place a post directed towards me in which i wouldnt have to post a reply so basically you are instigating post whoring /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

4. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

[ QUOTE ]
    Well i cant help that jojo you know more than anyone...you didnt have to place a post directed towards me in which i wouldnt have to post a reply so basically you are instigating post whoring /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you didn't want me to reply neither /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

5. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Hey Jojo - CJ is this a private party or can anyone join in?

6. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif where did u get them from jojo?

7. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

[ QUOTE ]
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif where did u get them from jojo?

[/ QUOTE ]

Borrowed it from another site, as I can't attach pics to posts haha. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

cool man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

9. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Which site JoJo or are you keeping them for yourself? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

10. jojo

[ QUOTE ]
    Which site JoJo or are you keeping them for yourself? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that would be telling /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif

11. gizze

gizze Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Well ours is a lease:

2004 A4 1.8T Quattro
    silver, painted plastic on the bottom (versus the black some have), black interior, Tiptronic, cold weather package incl. heated seats, premium package, metallic paint no charge

$319 a month for 42 months with $319 down (basically 1st month payment)... it was a special running at the time (3/04) for the Northeast U.S.

There is a great deal from Audi NA right now on the Special Edition package A4s /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, that is superb, £160 a month!

Whilst in New York I was shocked that you could get a BMW X3 3.0i with leather, cold weather pack and Steptronic for $0 deposit and $329 month over 42 months.

Same car here is around $800 month.

12. gizze

gizze Member

Oh and fuel, I loved the ads on Saturday morning

"Fill your car, and size before midday at BIG ALS GARAGE on Avenue of the Americas and 32nd for $15!"

So you can drive in and fill your 80 litre take for about £8!
    That would cost you over $120 here, no wonder no one worries about diesel over there.

13. kmtam72

kmtam72 New Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Oh and fuel, I loved the ads on Saturday morning

"Fill your car, and size before midday at BIG ALS GARAGE on Avenue of the Americas and 32nd for $15!"

So you can drive in and fill your 80 litre take for about £8!
    That would cost you over $120 here, no wonder no one worries about diesel over there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah! How come we have to put up with $8/gal. petrol? Maybe if we call it "gas", then we only need to pay $2/gal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Jeez