1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Did Everyone Get?

WHITEY_1 Dec 25, 2007

1. WHITEY_1

WHITEY_1 Member

I got a new gold necklace + a new watch xbox 360 games hehe and a pile of odds + ends

2. mattfinn

mattfinn Smoking is good for you

Stopped by the police for fighting in the street thanks to my Ex on Xmas eve, and £1,500 off my old man! Thank you please!

3. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

I got socks, and some gift vouchers.

Sorry to hear that Matt. Ex's, i always gave them a wide birth.

4. motorbikez

motorbikez Active Member

Just the usual ,pjs money + a decent shirt.The kids however got loads of stuff as the wife goes mad at christmas while me being more restrained put money away for them as I do every month.

5. Sam-K

Sam-K Has a throbbing red german.

Loads of tools and a big red tool box.. umm. loads of other ****. annd this like big suit thing thats like a sleeping bag. it is awesome.
    Oh and my rents said they'd sort out the insurance for me when i get my s3 :D

6. Nickynibbles

Nickynibbles Damn it where's 7th gear when you need it?!

Usual bits from family, shirts, jumpers, dvd's, books. But I bought for myself an Omega Speedmaster watch, a Sony 40" lcd tv, and matching Sony dvd/hdd recorder and Sony home cinema system with Mordaunt Short speakers!! I always buy myself the best presents!!!!!