What Detailing / Car Care Products Have You Bought / Ordered Today?

l use a high quality half inch paint brush for the interior cubby holes,wheel cleaners with the **** poor Audi wheel hub paint.....yer just speeding up the rust process
see im mythed by this wheel hub paint, I use Adams wheel cleaner which is a strong bad smelling type, and my hubs have only got very minor rust, probably had about 12 washes, everytime using this wheel cleaner.
Mine seem to be holding up well, but others are rusted on collection, bizarre.

Pot of Infinity Wax Diablo Teflon Wax
A bargain in the BF deals

Reactions: Jassyo06
Brought a set of these to do my wheels etc Amazon product

Did a pretty good when I used them for a cheap set

Reactions: S32B, Bristle Hound and Jassyo06
Delivered today:

The small bottle is a free sample of Auto finesse lather shampoo :) Never got a trigger/spray with the Hydro though!?!?
Slims

Last edited:
Reactions: MattSedg and Jassyo06
I have ordered some R222 show wax, cheap at £38,pack of ten 40x40 Microfiber buffing towels, G6 perfect glass and a new incredimitt, going to try some R222 on my sons San Marino Blue beemer firstly..... to see what finish it gives

Reactions: MattSedg, S32B and SPIKE_
Never got a trigger/spray with the Hydro though!?!?
I sent them an email asking if the Hydro should have been supplied with a trigger spray...

"Hi Steve,
It should come with a trigger, I’ll get one sent out in the post for you now.

Many thanks,
Jake"

Great service yet again from Slims :)

going to try some R222 on my sons San Marino Blue beemer firstly..... to see what finish it gives
lol test it out on someone else's car first...I like it :D

Reactions: scotty76 and Jassyo06
All the stuff l ordered has'nt turned up paid for next day delivery as well.....this has happened severel times with ultimate finish,l even took the day off so l could give the car a right good seeing too...lol,"not good enough l said in my email to them in my email"....and a refund of delivery wont be good enough,l have spent over £2000 on car detailing products in the past 32 months...with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: MattSedg
That's the stuff :)

He puts it on after 1:04

I thought it was one of them spray on and wash off coatings, l use something very similar it's called Fireball easi coat..... These are very handy in the winter or for a quick fix shine if yer in hurry

I thought it was one of them spray on and wash off coatings, l use something very similar it's called Fireball easi coat..... These are very handy in the winter or for a quick fix shine if yer in hurry
Exactly why I got it mate, in the winter I touch the car as little as possible, as it gets dirty as soon as you drive down the road! So it's not worth doing a few hours on it, it's a case of just a quick wash and let drip dry.

Reactions: AlexA4Avant
Black Friday resulted in these arriving last week. All new products to me, so will be interested to see how they preform!

497022EF F6C6 4B5D B9CA 478886767D79

Another Black Friday purchase! Another recommendation from @Bristle Hound , but it will be spring time before I get to sample how good it is!

FA6047D1 6CF0 4A52 897A EA9AEC8C67E9

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Pinky1959, scotty76 and 1 other person
Add a little Gwash into the snow foam mix...mate...the snow foam is a pretty powerful cleanser, in winter l would use a 60/40 mix or even more so

Certainly give it a try! I’ve been using BH snow foam & Autowash for the last few years, and was impressed. Just wanted to try something different.

The one point for getting the G Wash was for my new A4 I’m collecting in a few weeks. I’m getting it sealed with Gtechniq CS Ultra, so this is to compliment each other!

Certainly give it a try! I’ve been using BH snow foam & Autowash for the last few years, and was impressed. Just wanted to try something different.

The one point for getting the G Wash was for my new A4 I’m collecting in a few weeks. I’m getting it sealed with Gtechniq CS Ultra, so this is to compliment each other!
Ultimate snow foam knocks spots off BH snow foam

F93F0331 3072 4EBB 8DE6 1F295C85B52B

Black Friday deal, all this for less than the price of the Evolution 2 would be normally.

Reactions: Bristle Hound and Jassyo06
DSC 0110
got some premium Microfiber towels, Fireball premium easy coat, Fireball active snow foam "Freeby" valet pro leather soap, love this stuff, supernatural glass Sealant, valet pro uber snow foam lol, Fireball high gloss tyre wax... Sexy stuff this tyre dressing

Reactions: Bristle Hound
View attachment 143903 got some premium Microfiber towels, Fireball premium easy coat, Fireball active snow foam "Freeby" valet pro leather soap, love this stuff, supernatural glass Sealant, valet pro uber snow foam lol, Fireball high gloss tyre wax... Sexy stuff this tyre dressing
@jassyo06 - Great products, gash photo mate lol

Reactions: Audi Bairn, scotty76 and Jassyo06
anyone else slightly obsessed over their spray heads and bottles??....

just got two clear, simple 500ml bottles from Slims to try out, sick of these big *ss 1l bottles, no need for that size.
also got two koch-chemie spray heads Slims just started selling, my generic grey chem resistant Tolco ones are spitting and spaffing stuff everywhere so I need to find something else.

What do you spray saddos use?

Reactions: Raiden
anyone else slightly obsessed over their spray heads and bottles??....

just got two clear, simple 500ml bottles from Slims to try out, sick of these big *ss 1l bottles, no need for that size.
also got two koch-chemie spray heads Slims just started selling, my generic grey chem resistant Tolco ones are spitting and spaffing stuff everywhere so I need to find something else.

What do you spray saddos use?
I'd like to find a spray head that doesn't a) get blocked b) dribble. :(

Got bought a few bits as presents this weekend. Auto finesse toffee snow foam which smells really nice. And some new chemical guys buckets with the cyclone grit guards. My mother in-law thought it was a wind up when she saw my face light up at new buckets. I'm easily pleased

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Audib5fan, THQuattro and 1 other person
Got a Adams wash pad and chemical guys glossworkz shampoo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: scotty76 and Raiden
Bilt-Hamber Auto Foam
UF Ultra Soft Microfibre Drying Towel
Valet Pro Citrus Pre Wash
Gtechniq Gwash
Fireball Premium Easy Coat

Reactions: Audi Bairn
let us know how that metal polish works, you dont get much in a bottle from gtechniq
Will do Matt. Will try it in conjunction with the Dremel. If that doesn't work I'll get an attachment for the power drill

Bilt-Hamber Auto Foam
UF Ultra Soft Microfibre Drying Towel
Valet Pro Citrus Pre Wash
Gtechniq Gwash
Fireball Premium Easy Coat

All delivered now.

6059be020c238b2791d5c04c4c7d506e.jpg

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Me too! Dug not included lol
3acdc999307948e632091ce27cb04897.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Jassyo06 and BarryG79
Don't own a pressure washer but want to try 'snow foam'
So going to give this a whirl connected to a hose.
s-l500.jpg

All delivered now.

6059be020c238b2791d5c04c4c7d506e.jpg

@BarryG79 @jassyo06 gonny give me a step for a hint Re the Fireball stuff. The instructions on the 4 litre container is so microscopic I can't read it. Do I spray it neat or do you dilute it? Does the wee bottle read any clearer?