1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What colour is my leather!? Colour repair kit help.

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by James333, Apr 17, 2012.

1. James333

James333 Member

Hi, i'm planning to repair my worn drivers seat with the 'Skuff Master' kit' found here: Scuffmaster | Leather Colours | Leather Dyes

After a few useless emails to the company I still don't know what colour to order, worst customer service ever it seems.... anyway, here is a list of Audi leather colours: Car Leather Colours can anyone shed some light as to what colour to order the kit in? Has anyone used this kit before?

Are there any other products I should be considering?

My car is a 2001 S3 with the 'Silver' full leather seats. In other words, cream leather! Any ideas?

Thanks very much, James
  2. James333

James333 Member

Does anyone know if the S3 leather was used in any other models that might be on the list above? Cheers
  3. Ibzzzzz

Ibzzzzz Member

same spot of bother as you.....i got the same seats in need of a scuff repair...
  4. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :)

Sorry cant help, I got lucky with mine as its half black leather so used the instant shoe shine from asda, job done!!

You maybe better posting this in the detailing section, or even going to a furniture store, as they may have something close in colour that maybe of use to you?
  5. doublem_1

doublem_1 Member

I have black leather, what shoe shine did you use? Would love to know!