What colour is my car?? Where to get paint

Oranoco

Reaction score
Website
www.passionford.com
I've had my E46 BMW M3 lip spoiler in my living room since about Christmas and the wife is starting to lose her patience and I need to get it on the car. I thought my car was Ming Blue but the bloke at Audi said it was Satin Blue. I'm now confused. Where's best to get paint as I don't need much and my local parts place doesn't list any Audi paints at all :uhm:

If you look in the boot, there will be a sticker in there with the car spec and paint code on it, hth

Code should also be in the service book with list of options car has, well VAG do anyway, if its not in the spare wheel well which 99% time is, then check on the door pillars when opening doors for labels, code is usually 4 digits long alphanumerical like my s3 was LY7W, my mates a paint guy, if you shoot me some codes I could ask him if its correct.

Oh forgot to add, just phone up the local dent magician & they usually do small paint jobs or know soneone who will, they will come to you & paint on the spot as he does for me, they also will get paint code aswell, call local dealer give them your chassis & ask what your car paint code is aswell.

Nigel.