What color dv spring for a remapped a3( R-tech good/bad)

AARON77

Reaction score
Hi guys my brother vince wants to get his car mapped in prep for gti festival, he knows he's gotta get a 007p but he's not sure what color spring he needs
Hes getting an r tech, any good or bad criticism on this map would be appreciated too
Thanx guys

Last edited:
yellow is recommended but some people stay with green. depends on what boost ur running really.

R-Tech are THE BEST. Simples!

Nick is amazing, his maps are perfect.

On Prawns new A3 (AUM) he made 224BHP on Badger5's rollers with an R-Tech stage 1.5 map, 007P decat and air filter.

On Prawns new A3 (AUM) he made 224BHP on Badger5's rollers with an R-Tech stage 1.5 map, 007P decat and air filter.
Sweet sound good, we have a heard a few good things about them and I'm positive that's who he is going to use
It's always good to hear some feedback before you make your decision
We've been told by someone else that he should hit about 195/200 bhp! He's got a front mount a filter and a bigger tip and some coilovers so IMO he's done some good work in preparation for his map

On Prawns new A3 (AUM) he made 224BHP on Badger5's rollers with an R-Tech stage 1 map, 007P decat and air filter.

Only a stage 1 map mate, not even the 1.5 Nick offers, so it still fuel dumps after 5.5k to protect EGT's.

that's an AUM though, Vinces AGU should make 190-200bhp Aaron.

Rtech really are VERY good though.

Only a stage 1 map mate, not even the 1.5 Nick offers, so it still fuel dumps after 5.5k to protect EGT's.

that's an AUM though, Vinces AGU should make 190-200bhp Aaron.

Rtech really are VERY good though.
Thanx for your input mate
He wil be happy with that I know( for a little wile anyway)

hi
R-tech in my mind are the best people to go to!! nick is a great bloke, and has alot of info!!
i had my 97 agu mapped there, with a forge TIP, jetex filter and a forge 007p made 193bhp with a whopping 225ftlb torque!!!!! well worth the cash!! i reckon he might make a little more with the fmic and might be an idea to get a dp fitted before, will help loads with that set up!!

+1 for R-tech

You get a diagnostics, RR and health check first, smoke test for leaks if necessary and then RR and print outs at the end all for ****** all cash compared to a lot of other tuners. And the maps are great and the guys really seem to know their stuff so if there are 'issues' you're in good hands. Highly recommended! :icon_thumright:

+2 For R-tech they where great when I went there really know there stuff I got 232bhp on my agu with ko3s obv

another one for r tech,good me what was happening and have excellent service. 18t AUM turboback,cai,forge dv,left there with 225bhp and 250tq and a huge grin on my face!

Just get him to make sure his car's in good health before he goes or they'll not want to map it and he'll leave disappointed.

Standard or yellow spring should be fine.

I would agree about rtech. Only just got mine remapped Friday jus gone. Nick and Ben are very good chaps! Very helpful! Stage 1 is yellow spring I'm getting around 16-18psi...