What clutch bits would I need?

zeeeebo

Lifes one big laugh
Reaction score
if im going to change my clutch and flywheel what bits would i need with regards to bearings / valves etc? i have a looked at a few and the garages selling them dont fill me with confidence they will fit!

my car is a Audi a3 1.8t sport s reg

anyone else find the same problem?

i am idealy looking for a package with a solid flywheel , clutch and all relevant bits!

I changed my clutch and fly on a 1999 a3 1.8 t sport, I got a solid mass fly and the clutch kit, it came with new flywheel and pressure plate bolts and a new release bearing this was made by valeo and was from andrew page, it was around 300 pound as i remember. The only other thing i bought was a new release arm because mine was bent and cracked, so i would recomend a new release arm aswell, only 15 quid. If you are doing the job yourself a little thing i learned was when you pull the box off the engine you need to rotate the bos anti clockwise so the diff is pointing tawards the sky otherwise it wont fit out of the subframe, hard to explain but when you do the job yopu will see, also the same when putting box back on, face the diff upwards or it wll not fit in, its a very tight fit. sorry to rattle on hope this helps