What car shampoo to use??

Platinum70

Reaction score
My car has had the full 'Swissol' treatment for some time and I have been using a car shampoo supplied to me by Wax Wizard. Unfortunately due to an unknown event Wax Wizard no longer have this product.

Can anyone recommend a good car shampoo that doesn't strip wax and leaves the car looking good.

Thanks

Using NXT here too - smells like bubblegum which keeps me happy. Not bad for washing without stripping all your hard applied wax either /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I looked on a few websites and saw the NXT and the gold class. Has anyone got experience of any difference in using the two and the results.

The obvious thing in some respects is to buy the Swissol car bath but £20.00 + postage for 500ml. Seems steep even for Swissol.

Seen a few others like Mothers but no experience of them.

I've used both and to be honest with you I couldn't tell any difference!

Zymol Great Stuff, much the same as swissol as i looked at them both before i got Zymol now would not swap with any outher but not the gear thay sell in hallfords it good but not the best i found can you not find swissol from any where else ?

I use Autoglym products..... never had any problems and car still "beads" the rain after (ok - not as good as just after a polish), so I guess still some polish left on after a wash..