What can I expect from the Car after fitting these recent purchases?

Mi11ar

Reaction score
Hi everyone just bought:

2.5" Blue Flame Exhaust system with decat
Honda S2000 Air Filter
Recirculating Valve
and a Front Mounted Intercooler with stainless steel piping

This should all be fitted by the end of the month (will post pics and reports on my W.I.P thread)

The Month after I plan to get the Car mapped, which brings me onto my question/questions, what sort of figures should I expect? (The Car is totally standard 1999 A3T (150hp)

And should I buy anything else before the map?

Thanks

K03 or K03s?

190bhp for a K03.

215 for a K03s.

Reactions: Mi11ar
Buy a full tank of 99RON petrol....so either Shell V Power nitro or Tesco Momentum

A larger TIP could also be of use but not sure which one is best suited for the K03...have a look in the stickies as Jardo (16Klappe) has literally posted all about the K03/s very recently.

Reactions: Mi11ar
K03

190? not bad, I was told 195 for a totally standard Car, so the mods I've bought will make no difference? or have I been told false information from the guy selling me the map?

Buy a full tank of 99RON petrol....so either Shell V Power nitro or Tesco Momentum

A larger TIP could also be of use but not sure which one is best suited for the K03...have a look in the stickies as Jardo (16Klappe) has literally posted all about the K03/s very recently.

A larger TIP? (sorry I'm sort of a noob still)

Thanks for the info I'll check that out now :)

You was told wrrrroooog. The man selling you the map needs to be sacked off, you are North West so depending how far North I would say go to R Tech.

Never see a stock K03 make more than 185, with meth and everything you can throw at it you would be lucky to see a genuine 195.

It would have been much more economical to fit a K03s for £200, it would have given you 210bhp as an otherwise standard car.

You was told wrrrroooog. The man selling you the map needs to be sacked off, you are North West so depending how far North I would say go to R Tech.

Never see a stock K03 make more than 185, with meth and everything you can throw at it you would be lucky to see a genuine 195.

It would have been much more economical to fit a K03s for £200, it would have given you 210bhp as an otherwise standard car.

wow thanks for that dodged a bullet there then...

Well I'll probably look into getting the K03s instead of the map next month, and then map it after that the month following best of both worlds then.

Best to bundle up your mods and do it in one hit.

Generally speaking most tuners who are worth visiting will tweak your map for a little bit of cash if you are a good returning customer.

So for a small amount of money you can progress your map further and further as your specification improves without paying out big money every time.

Another epic sig as well Jardo! haaahaaaa :)

Reactions: 16Klappe
Best to bundle up your mods and do it in one hit.

Generally speaking most tuners who are worth visiting will tweak your map for a little bit of cash if you are a good returning customer.

So for a small amount of money you can progress your map further and further as your specification improves without paying out big money every time.

I have heard of places doing this before, I'll have to shop around then.

I've basically worked out how much "disposable" income I have each month on PayDay and therefore how much I can spare for the Car, I've worked out I can afford 1 big "ish" purchase each Month and slowly work my way up each month from there, so having people such as yourself pointing me in the right direction will be a great help because it saves me wasting time and money on useless sh*t, and making myself look more of a fool than I already do :p

So once again thanks for the advice, and sorry for all the questions haha :)

Nahhh it's cool, just follow the guide and work your way up.

It's all in stages and some of the smaller things like the dogbone mount will make a huge difference and cost less than £30.

Good luck.

Will do cheers so there's no point for the front mount at this point then? Lol

i would personally leave the interocoler till later get a tip first.

try and plan ur mods too i.e. get the tip and s2000 filter together witht he decat as you gonna need to float the car and be working in the same area etc will make things alot easy with planning

My A4 with the even smaller K03 did 199bhp 231ft-lbs mapped by Niki ;)

Reactions: 16Klappe
What's a TIP? lol

Well the exhaust and filter will be done next week :)