1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What can i do...

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by JingleJangle, Dec 20, 2013.

1. JingleJangle

JingleJangle Active Member

[Dec 20, 2013]
    Right i got a 07 Plate A3 3.2 Sportback S Line

I have the cd player with the 6 CD changer in it and want to be able use a MP3 player with it, is there any way i can get a jack lead connected to it?

Also im interested in a blue tooth kit in the car is there any options available? Im not too clued up with this stuff as ive had jap motors before and know more about them.

Also rear lights, is there really that many options?

Bulbs? LED bulbs for the interior? And rear number plate?

Just want to know what small things i can do to improve it which wont cost the world to do
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 20, 2014]

3. Sayam

Sayam Active Member

[Dec 20, 2013]

You could get a new style RNS-E fitted by Nigel (NHN on the forum). That would give you 1x CD/DVD slot and 2x SD card spaces which would probably negate the need for you to carry CDs. You can also get iPod connectivity for this or auxuillary input.

With bluetooth again I reckon you could have Audi bluetooth retrofitted.

For rear lights you could change to the newer style MY09 rear lights with the red bars, they look pretty sexy.

Number plate and interior lighting you can put LEDs in both to modernise that.

You can lower on springs, change the wheels, all sorts. I guess it depends how much you want to do and your budget.

My A3 is my first forray away from the Jap scene and trust me you can feel the quality when you get in the car. The comfort, drive, handling, everything is just better lol (in my humble opinion).
  4. JingleJangle

[Dec 20, 2013]
    yeah i can feel the quality, last motor was a 02 plate a4 just to save some money for a few years.

I know about lowering and wheels and all that i meant just interior amendments etc

Is the RNS-E a new stereo altogether?
  5. JingleJangle

[Dec 20, 2013]
    yeah i can feel the quality, last motor was a 02 plate a4 just to save some money for a few years.

I know about lowering and wheels and all that i meant just interior amendments etc

Is the RNS-E a new stereo altogether?
  6. Sayam

Sayam Active Member

[Dec 20, 2013]

Yeah the RNS-E is a new headunit altogether, you will have seen it - the big colour screen sat nav thing.

Have you got an armrest in the car, that would be a useful addition.
  7. JingleJangle

[Dec 20, 2013]
    Yeah already got that mate, ill try getting some pics and then people can give me some ideas!
  8. JingleJangle

[Dec 20, 2013]
    How much is the RNS-E