What bodykit do I have? (PICS) (originally posted in wrong forum)

pea.

Reaction score
Hi,
Can anyone shed some light on this for me?
Here is the front and rear of my A3 quattro-
I'm very new to the car so pleeease don't slate me if this seems stupid-
Is this a factory bodykit?
Also, the wheels, anyone know what they are? They're 17 inch and have a centre cap with Radius written on them- (they're not VENOMS!!!)
I know the pictures aren't very helpful but at the moment with the poo weather, they're as good as they get!
a3quattrofront.jpg

a3quattrorear.jpg

Cheers, Mike

Cheers, if that's the case, anyone know where I can find out some more information on it?
Cheers,
Mike

Cheers, just the sort of thing I wanted to hear!
So, do you think I would I be able to insure it as non modified then? At the moment I have it insured as having non manufacturer alloys on, i'm assuming from what jojo said, this is wrong?

silvasurfa said:
Cheers, just the sort of thing I wanted to hear!
So, do you think I would I be able to insure it as non modified then? At the moment I have it insured as having non manufacturer alloys on, i'm assuming from what jojo said, this is wrong?

I would suggest you mention your factory bodykit to be sure you are 100% insured, even if it's a factory fit optional axtra, or in the event of an accident(touchwood) they would just use it as an excuse to not pay out mate.

Ive been looking for this front bumper everywhere and cannot find it! Anyone have any suggestions?

Looks like an MS Design A3 kit, they are the people who made the kit for Audi and rebranded Votex, its very nice and rare and very very expensive, if you google liquidautomotive they are the UK supplier of MS Design and you should find more info on there

Yeah as Prawn says its a Project zwo kit.

Discountinued now i believe?

Once mine goes in for the re-spray i'll be adding a Zender front end maybe look at those?

J