What body kit is this? (Well front bumper)?

Audi-A3-97

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what front bumper this is plz

Eurgh it hurts my eyes!

Put a spoiler in the title or something, nobody needs to see that.

Even in a low res pic you can see the bonnet not going with the curve of the grill,personally I believe Audi spent a lot of money designing these for the specific model it was built for and I wouldn't try and change it.

What Jason says.

Just looks wonky and out of proportion. Audi went through a phase in the 90's and early 2000's where everything flowed and was rounded and quite fat; then they switch to the trimmed and very angular designs in 2004 which were the total opposite to the older and more rounded shape. 8L body panels DO NOT work with 8P design, they are just two totally different styles.

8P's are hardly expensive and look 10x better than that imo.

That bumper makes me go :hubbahubba:, thats different !!
Then after seeing a few on the interweb and looking closely at them the bumper makes me go :puke2:
I hate it when panels dont line up as they meant to but thats just me and I'm OCD like that :sly:

Also I think there might be issues with fitting a FMIC

The bumper is for 8p.... Simples.... Leave it like that... Look like 2 cars stitched together.... 8p front 8l back...
Not my cup of tea.... But each to there own if everybody had same opinion we would all be driving about in the same car, same colour, same wheels....etc....

Why would you do that? The wheels are awful, and it's like putting an S3 badge on an A3... It isn't and never will be an 8P...

Awful

I have always like the face lifted 8P front end, but tbh the work to get it to fit properly and then the work involved to make the sides and rears match just wouldnt be worth it imho