What are you listening to??

Raconteurs, Killers, scissor sisters, stone roses, muse, Fratellis, magic numbers, pink floyd, yeah yeah yeahs, fall out boy; franz ferdinand, barenaked ladies, arctic monkeys, rasmus, kooks - well you did ask! I've got 4 gb worth of mp3 cards in my rns-e, so I've got a great choice.

A turkish cypriot man shouting obscenities..

do you mean right now or in general

ah... in my car I'm listening to "acid jazz" from the early 90's brand new heavies etc... at home I'm mixing some soulful house bits that my work mate sorted me out with... masters at work, nu yorican soul, blaze etc

Deep Purple (as usual).

Had the Best Of Billy Joel on a few times this week though,.............proper songs :)

Peter, Bjorn and John - Swedish band (nothing to do with Abba apart from that they come from the same part of the world) ;-)

The killers- Sams town. Its getting better the more i listen to this album!!

Like everything to be honest apart from drum and bass **** ,,,,,,,listen to AC/DC and ZZ top(WMP MIX) at the mo

I listen to most stuff as well, not into drum and bass or heavy metal...

Last run out in the car this afternoon I was listening to the killers new album.

god_thats_quick said:
I've been having a listen to that too, new evanessance (sp?) album is pretty good to, but I like pretty much anything me... with the exception of that total tw@t the streets.

Yeah me too, not raving about the new evanescence album though, its different to their older stuff, i will probably grow to like it though!!

I hardly buy anything current.

Even though I wasn't born until 1974, I'm still stuck in the seventies LOL!!!

Used to like listening to the Storm radio station on DAB but it lives no more, at present im listening to my wife snoring up stairs in bed, just another 5 minutes then its internet Pron till my hand aches or i go blind :sob:

I listen to a lot of music. Right now Beck's new album is HOT, and from a design view, the artwork is fab for a CD! Basically the cover is a sheet of graph paper like many of us would get in school, and a collection of cool stickers - armed with the pair, you can design and layout your own album cover - neat!

Also entertaining me is Nina Simone's very best of, and Just Jack.

Bit of trance, old skool house (the proper old skool, not the mid nineties stuff), R & B, David Gilmour, Coldplay, Keane, Metallica to name but a few!

A bit of Snow Patrol, Kasabian, Killers...
Still playing Pink Floyd too...

Getting really into Linkin Park - Live In Texas...

...and can't let go of Linkin Park vs Jay Z, Collosion course.

Also Kanye Wast's most recent...

And when really in the mood for some mad ****, The Grey Album by Dangermouse (Jay Z's Black Album vs The Beatles White Album) and The Double Black Album by Cheap Cologne (Jay Zs Black Album vs Metallica's Balck Album)

DIPS_A4 said:
ALEX REECE- PULP FICTION

:cool:

Dan Gliballs said:
I hardly buy anything current.

Even though I wasn't born until 1974, I'm still stuck in the seventies LOL!!!

bit like me!
...anyone here listen to Weller? Paul Weller is the only "rock" i can listen to and he is cool as...

silver75 said:
...anyone here listen to Weller? Paul Weller is the only "rock" i can listen to and he is cool as...

Got every album apart from Heavy Soul ;)

I got into him initially by wanting to hear more of Steve White's drumming.

good man :icon_thumright:

the only ones i'm missing are Stanley Road and the "B sides" one.. Wildwood is my fave though

Adams3 said:
The killers- Sams town. Its getting better the more i listen to this album!!

me too - not quite as good as the first album IMO but it's growing on me rapidly

Snow Patrol (especially like the future single featuring Martha Wainwright called "Set the Fire to the Third Bar")
Antony and the Johnsons
Ray Lamontagne

Fratelli's, new Kasabian album, 1st gorillaz album, killers, rem, original ministry of sound chill out sessions.

Busy putting CDs on new iPod, so discovering all older CDs, some real gems in there. Anyone ever catch the Gigolo aunts? Bit of fun lovin' criminals always great too.

Mike

Bit of razorlight, marvin gaye, warren g, michael bolton :arco: bill withers, lloyd banks, kosheen, papoose and p diddy. Quite varied.