1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are they worth (17" quattro sport wheels)

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by Keithsri, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Keithsri

Keithsri Member

Hi guys,simple what they worth thread, had a search sorry ,but returned no results..as always for me lol

http://i49.tinypic.com/2wolimv.jpg

17" sport wheels(same as pic above),4 good tyres,wheels in a1 condition.... What are they worth??

Thanks.. Keith
  2. AudiiduA

AudiiduA Member

Look on Ebay!!!
  3. mattyboyc

mattyboyc Active Member

These are normally good for someone upgrading from the 16" topaz style wheels but having said that people looking to upgrade normally go down the 18" route,as above do a completed listings search on ebay and see what they go for,also you normally find if you offer postage on them they go for more money and you can normally get them shipped by courier for around £20-£40.
  4. paul20v

paul20v Audi fanatic

5 weeks ago i had a home for them in a1 condition but im sorted now
    someone will want them when i was looking with good tyres(premium make) in a1 condition your looking around £350 for 4
  5. Keithsri

Keithsri Member

Thanks guys for the help, now have a rough guide.. and il throw them up for sale now soon!!:yes::yes:
  6. BigAardvaark

BigAardvaark Member

I got £220 on eBay for a set of 4 of those with half decent tyres. About 4 years ago though.
  7. Turkster

Turkster Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

They are only worth what anyone is prepared to pay for them, I got £300 for a set of them last year, that style is in demand and sort after, i could have sold 10 sets of them when i had a spare set that i sold, after all they are real Audi Alloys.
  8. Leaky Lloyd

Leaky Lloyd Member

i got £280 for mine on ebay,,, and then got the rs4's i wanted origionally for £200,, "WAHEYYYYYYYY"!,,,result me thinks!!!
  9. BahnStormer77

BahnStormer77 BahnStormer

I paid £250 for a set of 5 S4 18's... but in pretty mediocre condition and no tyres...