What are the best and easiest mods for an audi a4 b8??

Chrome inserts in grill
LED rear turn signals
Any of the VCDS hacks
?

black grille
led interior lights
front and rear eibach roll bars
black dash
NO chrome grille inserts!!

Gotta agree than chrome grill inserts would look bad on a BE or a blacked out grill.

To be honest I only did mine as the empty grooves really bugged me!

p.s. Steve1719 - when I said chrome grill inserts I didn't mean the £80+ Audi ones!!! You can DIY for less than a fiver.

I know what you mean about the empty grooves.Looks incomplete.I dont think that blackchrome would look any better though

for a 2008 SE to be pricise. i have no c.control, ami, or 6cd changer.

Bit of an open ended question really. Styling, Performance, Handling or Entertainment??

You've picked 3 yourself that will tide you over, although I fail to see why you'd want a 6 disc if you had AMI.

As above really a fair bit can be gained with VCDS.

Do you have Nav or Bluetooth?

Agreed. An AMI would negate 6cd changer. So is definately a must! I have B.tooth but regards Cruise control.... is it and easy DIY or should i get it done through the stealers?

LED rear turn signals? Is this a complete cluster replacement mod?

Led interior lights... any suggestions?

Sorry for the 20Q's but thanks for all the answers

...ps.. whats a vcds hack?

VCDS is a commercially available tool that can carry out many of the functions of the rather more expensive dealer tool, VAS.

Ross-Tech: Home

There are a whole host of 'functions' which can be modified or switched on/off to make changes to your car.

If you aren't confident with removing the steering wheel and airbag to change the stalk assembly then you'll be fine with the CC fit :racer:

LED rear turn signals? Is this a complete cluster replacement mod?

I've got a 2010 S0line car which has the LED rear clusters .... but only for the tail/brake lights. The turn signals (and fogs & reversing) are all normal bulbs .... and it bugged me A LOT !!!

I recently got some LED "bulbs" for the rear turn signals off ebay. Less that £3 delivered and they didn't throw a bulb out error (at least not yet!!)

Anybody got pics of the Interior LED Pack - not completely sure from the description what it adds/looks like.

Thx

VCDS is a commercially available tool that can carry out many of the functions of the rather more expensive dealer tool, VAS.

Ross-Tech: Home

There are a whole host of 'functions' which can be modified or switched on/off to make changes to your car.

If you aren't confident with removing the steering wheel and airbag to change the stalk assembly then you'll be fine with the CC fit :racer:

Could you give me a few of the best 'functions' to give me an idea? Cheers

im new here and to the Audi world. this is a good thread with good Q&A, thanks. i was looking for the same answers. i would like to find an AMI unit, any suggestions?

ps- 2009 A4 2.0T FSI

Lots of choices but the main one is whether you'll do it yourself or want someone to do it for you.

Places like this for the parts : http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product_list/c_path/669_324_327/spd/audi-ipod-stereo-interfaces.html

I think I've posted this before but there is an AMI Retrofit kit available from dealers so it might be worth checking with them on prices and fitting prices.

thank you for the info. i am in the USA but the links helped anyway, made it easier to find on the US site.

Have you got a link>>>>????????
ive not got led rear lights on mine,may try these
I've got a 2010 S0line car which has the LED rear clusters .... but only for the tail/brake lights. The turn signals (and fogs & reversing) are all normal bulbs .... and it bugged me A LOT !!!

I recently got some LED "bulbs" for the rear turn signals off ebay. Less that £3 delivered and they didn't throw a bulb out error (at least not yet!!)

I got them from ebee4u on eBay . I don't have a link for the item.

Please note that I took them out as I got told by a couple of people they were too dim to be seen easily :(