What are rstt's worth these days?

KB

Reaction score
Selling my s3 soon so im putting everything back to standard, have a mint set of genuine 18" rstt's with brand new (stickers still on) falken 452's on. was just wondering how much these would be worth? would i make more money sellin the wheels and tyres seperate?

Depending how mint i may be interested :)

I have a set that are tatty so i'd rather buy a mint set that have mine refurbed as i could do without the hassle tbh :)

Any ideas on what you'd be after? PM me if you'd prefer...

I got £100 each for 2 genuine ones with no tyres and medium kerbing on ebay a feww weeks back i would say a min set with new tyres is probably worth £600+

I got £100 each for 2 genuine ones with no tyres and medium kerbing on ebay a feww weeks back i would say a min set with new tyres is probably worth £600+

I'd go with that :thumbsup:

£1 million pounds huh huh huh huh

I got 4 minters for £350 and they 3 excellent pirelli rossos on, also had the original mirrored finish.

i use camskill or blackcircles who often provide a local fitter..... be careful paying £5 a wheel though unless you know the fitter, wheel refurbing will cost more than what you save ;)

i use camskill or blackcircles who often provide a local fitter..... be careful paying £5 a wheel though unless you know the fitter, wheel refurbing will cost more than what you save ;)

Oh dont worry i watch them like a hawk, make sure they use the rubber coated attachments and everything.

mate i cant find anyone cheaper than £10+vat!! and i know people in the trade who know the fitters..... tried a few places

mate i cant find anyone cheaper than £10+vat!! and i know people in the trade who know the fitters..... tried a few places

No, I got friends who are fitters and they couldn't do it for less than £10 per tyre. Fair enough, everybody is hard up these days