What are people thoughts to this???

looks a nice car with a awesome spec , some ticked a lot of those option boxes i think and its in the best colour too with the best oem wheels go for it

Good spec, but it doesn't seem that cheap for it's age.

Liking the sprint blue, usually an S3 specific colour, so maybe worth checking that it is a factory paid paint job (you can double check it from paint code on sticker in boot).

Quattro cars are good in adverse conditions, so can understand wanting to pay a premium for one.

Is it a 140 or 170PS engine? Check out the diesel threads on this forum for warranty work issues with looms etc. to find out if any of this work has been done.

Are they standard wheels on that car?

What is the paint code for sprint blue, do you know?

The only reason i would prefer quattro is that i have a r32 at the moment and loved it during last winter, and the fact that where the misses horse is can get muddy at times.

I did e-mail asking about service history and he said its full audi on it, not sure on which engine it is though i shall send another e-mail.

As for the wheels im not 100% sure, my misses sportback came with the same wheels as those, if anybody could shed some light?

those wheels are option wheels i think but they are defo for the s-line , same ones come on the golf mk5 edition30 too

Cheers for the advice lads, im trying to find out as much as i can first through e-mail, as the car is 130miles away and dont want it to be a wasted journey.

Cheers for the advice lads, im trying to find out as much as i can first through e-mail, as the car is 130miles away and dont want it to be a wasted journey.
dont blame you mate be a bit of a wasted day if it turns out to be a dog eh

Nice real nice you can get a 8p3 for that but not as nice as that awsome colour

what is there to look out for when looking at one of these?

what other extras are there to look out for on these? still deciding weather to get 3 door or sportback?

i had a 3 door 12 months a lost 5 grand when i sold it get a sportback
bear in mind i have no kids and the back is used once a week but the seat getting slammed will **** you right off trust me

i had a leon cupra r before and hardly used the back seats but when i did, was happy not to keep getting out to let people in or out, plus i can put my bike in the back of a sportback

i, was happy not to keep getting out to let people in or out, plus i can put my bike in the back of a sportback

i agree 4 racks of climing gear and ropes then some one wants a ciggy every 10 miles pain in the ***. not sure bike will fit tho

what other extras are to look out for on these? bike will fit front wheel off and in it goes, done it in the ex misses car(got it all muddy instead of using my car)

i wanted quattro but not 100% nesscery ( well i keep telling myself that lol)
wish list of options
pan am roof
rnse with bluetooth/ tv
***** folding auto mirrors **** very rare

what other extras are to look out for on these? bike will fit front wheel off and in it goes, done it in the ex misses car(got it all muddy instead of using my car)
boot cover and fabric guard the hell out of the back of the seats